Kaichou Wa Maid-sama! Ends With The Final Chapter in the Manga

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Fellangel, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Fellangel Bichael May

The very popular manga (and anime) Kaichou wa Maid-sama! ended the manga series on Oct. 16, 2013. I am happy to say that this is one of, if not, the best Shojo anime/manga I have seen/read within my lifetime. I really hope they can made an anime adaptation to the second half of the manga as the first 26 episodes really got me into this manga. The ending was a great way to end the series (also sad. I wanted more T^T)

2. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Eh, I say the anime made it really cliched (no doubt the manga itself is a little cliche lol). And as with most Shoujo Anime adaptations, the pace is either way too fast or way too slow. But yeah, obviously the manga was a greater read and definitely had some closure in the last chapter. I heard there is actually going to be an epilogue chapter later this year, so maybe we'll get future childrens? Haha~

3. Fellangel Bichael May

If they do or don't, I'm really fine. The ending was extremely satisfying and ended the manga very nicely. An epilogue can help tell what they do later in their lives, but it's not really necessary. I actually found the pacing nicely done and in my opinion, nothing felt rushed or drown out too much.