Digital Art Just a few things

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Cody, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Cody Chaser

I haven't done much in the way of graphics during the past year or so. Here's the most recent though:
    [​IMG]
    This was an attempt to actually use c4d's again, though I despise using them(unless I were to create the c4d's as well but that is not the case here.)

[​IMG]
    An attempt to salvage my smudging skills. Not what they used to be but it's aight I suppose. Stock got a little blended in but I don't think it's horrible.

[​IMG]
    Just got done with this not 5 minutes ago. It's a little abstract and colorful, which I like. It's meaning is simple yet deep. The piece is titled "keeptheballrolling".

Comment if you wish, or simply enjoy viewing them. <3

2. Misty gimme kiss

Hey hey it's Cody. <3 Welcome back.

Well I like the first one, the light is really nice and the effects are pretty kewl. That text is pretty bad though, not going to lie, haha. The depth bothers me a little, it seems a bit too blurred--try blurring by gradual amounts, depending on the distance from the focal.

The smudging on the second one is nice, though it's a bit too visible where you ran the brush for my taste. I usually go over those sorts of areas with the same brush on a smaller size just to break it up a bit. But if you were going for that, then ignore me. I don't like how the stock got very very blended in either, but that might be partially the fault of the black & white color scheme.

I simply love the third one. <3

3. Cody Chaser

Thank you, Misty.
    I've always been quite awful with text in my stuff ^^;