Jurassic Park

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by John Clay Rice, Dec 12, 2010.

1. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I've watched it the other day for the first time ever. It blew my mind. Has anyone seen it?

2. P Banned

I saw fragments of the second one. From what I could tell, everyone had severe brain damage.

3. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

What character in a horror movie doesn't? ;)

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

Ah Jurassic Park, a truly fantastic series.

I - Fatman literally causes the chaos cause some rival company wanted their own dino-world, a kid shocked with voltage and still breathing, bet he's many times smarter now lol.

2 - The black haired dude explains about the park, has his life ruined but at the end of the movie, everyone believes him, same guy also had broken leg in first movie, e's learnt from experience.

3 - Return of I's main star, rich family basically kidnaps him and what stupid woman uses a speaker to attract attention?

5. P Banned

You forgot the part about everyone having brain damage in #2. They take a baby T-Rex back to their campervan, and then walk around covered in its blood.

6. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

The "heroes" are basically responsible for every death on the island, what with Vince Vaughn's character taking out the darts meant for the T-rex, IIRC. Plus, they free the captured dinosaurs from their rightful owners so they can live in their "natural" habitats - despite the fact that the dinosaurs were created by unnatural means, and shouldn't be around anymore in the first place.

7. P Banned

Not to mention the professional who immediately goes to touch the dangerous animals, then later lectures about not moving a single blade of grass.

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

What about that...i forgot his name by Alan Grant's assistant took a dinosaur egg which is why the group was constantly chased and he parachutes to get attacked and somehow, survived?

9. P Banned

We're thinking of different movies. I don't think Lost World had that in it.

10. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

From what I read, they were originally planning to have Alan's assistant stay dead, but apparently test audiences liked him...Why, I'm not certain.