Jump Festa 2008 Info~ (Updated with 358/2 Single Player Demo)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright everyone, it's finally Jump Festa 2008 time, and we've already got news for you regarding the three games! Although they are not into detail, be sure to stick with us all night, and if not just check by tomorrow morning. We'll be giving you the info the moment they come! Time to start!

Kingdom Hearts Coded
    - In the trailer, Kairi is shown holding her hand up to the moon, before the scene fades to Riku.
    - There is a new mode now announced for Coded known as "Crash Mode" Where Sora will have more agility for 30 seconds.
    - Coded is set for the FOMA and DoCoMo model mobile phone.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    Multiplayer Demo
    - Multiplayer mode lets you use Roxas, Axel, Xigbar and Saix.
    - The Multiplayer Character Selection screen shows the Organization members sitting down in their chairs.
    - Roxas is only able to use three hit combos in this demo.
    - Axel has a different feel then Roxas, and the demo player was relieved when he/she was able to use his fire attacks.
    - The Stage is Twilight Town and considered of 4x small wizards, 1x Fat Body and 4x Shadows, afterwards you fight against a boss which is Dark Side.
    - The mission of this demo is to defeat Dark Side.
    - When the mission is cleared you are taken to the record screen.
    - Images of the Demo Booth
    - Once you are finished playing the demo, you are presented with a Kingdom Hearts strap.
    - 358/2 Days is set for a Summer 2008 release.

Single Player Demo
    Before the Mission
    The demo starts off with Roxas walking towards the Organization chair.
    Xigbar: "Woops!"
    Roxas ignores Xigbar, and moves to Saix.
    Saix: "We suggest you take Axel for this mission."
    Roxas then moves to the corridor and is warped (Unknown how he gets here) to twilight town. There he is presented with two missions, the main mission is to defeat Dark Side, as the first mission is to defeat four heartless..

After the Mission
    Roxas and Axel have just defeated Darkside.
    Axel: "Roxas, what are you doing here?"
    Roxas: "Axel..."
    The two are soon caught off guard by heartless, and are both saved by the 14th member, who takes down the heartless with ease. (However no weapon is shown)
    The 14th member smiles at both Roxas, and Axel however the two are showing mixed feelings towards this new member. Her face is not revealed, and the demo ends there.

Trailer
    - There is a scene where member No.14 helps Roxas and Axel after being surprised by heartless.
    - Mickey is looking towards the woods of Twilight Town in his coat.
    - Roxas looking at Alladin and Jasmine
    - Roxas is kidnapped by the Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
    - Ven uses his key with his left hand.
    - Terra combat scenes
    - Ven with Alladin.
    - Scene where Donald is in his normal clothes, and Mickey is with Yensid with his clothes on from the secret ending.
    - A new Keyblade that is completely black is shown, a new enemy?

Kingdom Hearts Misc
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (If you're not gonna use the touch pen Square-Enix why do that?)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's some extra info on other Square-Enix related games

Final Fantasy XIII/vsXIII
    - Ifrit, and Carbuncle is confirmed.

- There are four more characters who are shown in VersusXIII, and the 2ch member is confused as to if the woman in white who attacked the prince (Main character) are now allies and not enemies.

Note": We don't be covering all of FFXIII or vsXIII, so please check FFFabula fansites such as http://ff-xiii.net if you want more cover on those.

Be sure to check back for more info! Also if you missed it check out our User Portal Awards nomination Here

Source: 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Heaxrt17
      Heaxrt17
      Thanks for the info Xaldin! I can't wait for 358/2 days. ^_^
      I'm very curious about the 14th Member and her role in the game.
    2. *TwilightNight*
      *TwilightNight*
      Aw, I don't think Roxas can get kidnapped by the white rabbit. I mean, what kind of keyblade wielding powerhouse gets kidnapped by a white rabbit? Maybe akin to Alice, he followed it (maybe the rabbit took something *shrug*). But oh my goodness, Roxas with Disney characters, and he's no Sora, he'll be like, "o.O". I hope there is some funny moments in 358/2, like said before, the queen shouts, "Off with his head!", and Axel appears looking for his friend all confused, only to get chased by cards and rapid weirdness of Wonderland xP. And the Cheshire Cat! I want to see that interaction.

Is it just coincidence that the 14th member and Aqua are being kept a secret at this point? Maybe there's a connection they're trying to hide?

Or maybe not. Just wondering. I just don't know why the 14th member could be so important at this point in the story.
    3. Fruityla
      Fruityla
      Roxas...got...kidnapped...by THE WHITE RABBIT?! O_o It's sad enough on Roxas' part, but where did the rabbit get the time to waste on kidnapping people?

Otherwise, remember that scan that had the screenshot of Roxas with the Genie? I get the feeling there's going to be A LOT of moments like that XD Poor Roxas isn't all fun and childish like Sora is.
    4. Meirixa_14
      Meirixa_14
      no but i hope it ain't a sissy one

Roxas is kidnapped by the white rabbit....this i gotta see
    5. Desi
      Desi
      Thanks for the update!
    6. Kairi Namine
      Kairi Namine
      that is cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
    7. DiZenchanted
      DiZenchanted
      O_O

I read this and had the spaz attack to end all spaz attacks.
      I mean, it was crazy! And I had planned to go to this, too... >_<

So...much...information... O_O

I officially love you guys. -_-

Oh, and about Roxas and the White Rabbit?

Yeah, I can already hear the fanfics being written... -_-
    8. *TwilightNight*
      *TwilightNight*
      White rabbit: *running off hurriedly* I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say "Hello", goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

Roxas: *standing as he passes by* .....:blink:...?

Seriously, this game is just worth it just to see Roxas' expressions, which hopefuly, will be more hilarious like I'm thinking they would be. Now I'm thinking the white rabbit drags him off. If it was Sora, it would've been:

White rabbit: *running off hurriedly* I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say "Hello", goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

Sora: *looking at it* Huh? *waits a minute, before starting to follow him, gesturing to Donald and Goofy* Come on, guys! Hey! Rabbit! Wait up!
    9. jay135011
      jay135011
      lulz. I want to see ven's keyblade so baaaaadddddd. Can someone gimme a description.
    10. Hell Kaiser Ryo
      Hell Kaiser Ryo
      Well, You remember from the secret ending of KH2 and FM+, that's his keyblade.
    11. jay135011
      jay135011
      I know i've seen it but i wanna see it in more detail or at least get the color pattern or something. It's all rusty looking in the secret ending. Like terra's.
    12. Hell Kaiser Ryo
      Hell Kaiser Ryo
      True, but there's the good thing in it, we might get a lot more cutscenes with it...who knows?
    13. jay135011
      jay135011
      At least some gameplay of Ven was FINALLY shown. Now if only I can wait about another year for these games. I can skip part of that involving Coded though. I'll probably just do what i did for kh2 though and watch everything on youtube.
    14. Hell Kaiser Ryo
      Hell Kaiser Ryo
      Ahhh, true , true...well, what to do while we wait for whole 'nother year?
    15. jay135011
      jay135011
      Talk about it on these boards and then get bored and lose interest in them until the games come out.
    16. DawnedDusk
      DawnedDusk
      How in the wide world of キングダムハーツ does Rokusasu get himself kidnapped by a small white rabbit?
      For God's sake, he beat the stuffing out of Riku twice and he can't defend himself from a effkin rabbit...?

What's up with that Rokusasu-kun...?