Jesse McCartney voicing for new KH project, hints of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix western release

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Peace and War, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Jesse McCartney recently uploaded a picture, commenting that he is "Recording the next chapter!"

[​IMG]
    Here's the post: http://instagram.com/p/U4h_uvLg8g/

From the picture we can see a familiar scene from 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' on the tv screen in the background of the recording studio. McCartney's character, Roxas, appears to be talking to Axel, both of them in their signature Organization coats in on top of their familiar hangout on top of the Twilight Town Clocktower.

This hints at the likely news, that has yet to be officially announced by Square Enix, that a western version of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix is currently in the works!

I'm excited to finally hear news about this, however this is nothing official and we can only presume so far that it is in works... But if you ask me we're getting it! : D

Thanks to member Sabby for bring this to my attention!

Source: Instagram

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Peace and War, Jan 24, 2013.