Jesse McCartney voicing for new KH project, hints of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix western release

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Peace and War, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Jesse McCartney recently uploaded a picture, commenting that he is "Recording the next chapter!"

[​IMG]
    Here's the post: http://instagram.com/p/U4h_uvLg8g/

From the picture we can see a familiar scene from 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' on the tv screen in the background of the recording studio. McCartney's character, Roxas, appears to be talking to Axel, both of them in their signature Organization coats in on top of their familiar hangout on top of the Twilight Town Clocktower.

This hints at the likely news, that has yet to be officially announced by Square Enix, that a western version of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix is currently in the works!

I'm excited to finally hear news about this, however this is nothing official and we can only presume so far that it is in works... But if you ask me we're getting it! : D

Thanks to member Sabby for bring this to my attention!

Source: Instagram

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Peace and War, Jan 24, 2013.

1. libregkd
      libregkd
    2. Miles
      Miles
      Cannot wait for this!!!!
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Hope this will finally make all those "HD Remix will not be released outside of Japan" naysayers shut up. Now... to wait for a release date.
    4. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      Awesome news! :D I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it get a release date.
    5. Explode
      Explode
      Whoa, he just uploaded a video of him recording battle sounds in a new scene in Twilight Town. Is he allowed to show that? lol
    6. libregkd
      libregkd
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      apparently the guy that was with him at the recording studio was ok with it...
    8. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Credit to Sabby she also gave me that, but m lhone wasn't allowing it to be post for some reason.

Thanks libre for posting!
    9. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Don't care if it's official or not, this must be some kind of news on a western release for KH 1.5 HD Remix, so let's all break out the drinks and have a party.

BTW, does anyone know if we get to fight Xemnas in this version if it's getting westernized? Or are they going to take it out again?
    10. libregkd
      libregkd
    11. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Jesse McCartney, have I ever told you that I love you?
      and your beautiful soul

But I am so glad that I know for sure now FINAL MIX CONTENT IN AMERICA WITHOUT IMPORTING YESSSSSSS!
      thank you Sabby~
    12. DH531
      DH531
      Cool stuff! I might just import it anyway though haha ヽ(´ー`)┌
    13. Mike
      Mike
      I was gonna post this, but you beat me to it man. I'm very excited to see that once again he will be voicing as Roxas.
    14. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      Apparently he removed his account. ._. oh well anyways im still going to get it since i never experienced the first final mix game lol.

edit: nvm it was just the content.
    15. FF Cloud 7
      FF Cloud 7
      Well this has made my day (no pun intended) much better. I couldn't help but laugh a little (happiness) when I saw the picture.

It will be intresting how Roxas will sound in this, and I know Days had/has my most liked voice for Roxas so it will be intresting to know what happens. Since after hearing the battle sounds I dont really know, so hopefully this time (compared to DDD) Roxas' voice will be a little bit deeper not too much but it did seem that in DDD his voice was a bit higher pitched (If I remember correctly, something was different anyway).

It will be good to play KHFM in english (since playing the the normal KHFM yeah... without knowledge of Japanese it does make it much tougher (updates are fun but yeah tougher without Japanese knowledge)

Thanks for the update :D
    16. PrincessKairixXx
      PrincessKairixXx
      Aww, he was so excited he took pictures xD That's adorable
    17. Explode
      Explode
      Haha, I figured it would get taken down.

For those that missed it, I took some screen shots. I think the scene's from Day 74.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
        1.png
        File size:
        90.5 KB
        Views:
      • 2.png
        2.png
        File size:
        240.3 KB
        Views:
      • 3.png
        3.png
        File size:
        108.7 KB
        Views:
    18. Miles
      Miles
      KH13 re-uploaded it to youtube.
    19. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      huh, should there be battle noises for 358/2 days when it's not a playable game?