Audio Jayn's Music Thread ➜ яєναмρєd ★

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Jayn, May 16, 2011.

1. Jayn

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Why do you need sleep if you can make music like this?

3. Jayn

; n ; Thanks PaW. <3
    --

Rewatching Death Note. FUN TIMES AWAIT ME.

In other news, recently broke 3,000 subscribers on Youtube and I just don't even know. I haven't been uploading very often lately because depression and stuff but I'm still gaining about 100 subs every day or two? Craziness!! It's definitely contributed to building my confidence, but I still ... feel wary about it. I want to keep improving and moving forward, and I appreciate all of the growing support but the perfectionist in me hates everything I do.
    * n *

ALAS.

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Jayn, the judge in all artist will continually tell you you're bad at what you do and what you love to do. Believe me, writers, actors, painters, sculptors, singers, all have that little nagging voice in their head saying 'You're terrible!' But remember that the judge is a bull shitter, and we love your work and as long as you love doig what you do, we'll keep listening! : )
    So yeah, love your work, and I hole you keep getting those subs, and most importantly you need tobelieve in yourself a bit more!

5. Jayn

<33 I appreciate this, a lot. I'm working on my confidence but ... Idk, it's going to take a while. Thank you for your support. <3

OP updated with a new layout that I'm still working on and a few new songs.

Lilium, Hello / How are You, and Dear. Also a new chorus I was in for Kokoro.

6. Jayn

Just something fun that was in the works for a while. Never shared it here and haven't uploaded it to YT. It's not my best, I don't think, but it was a lot of fun to sing. Special thanks to Neku for producing the off vocal for me and asking me to sing for him!

7. Jayn

I thought I should do something for kurisumasu even though I've kind of lost the spirit this year. Happy Holidays.

8. Jayn

Something creepy.

Aaaw, first upload of 2014 and 5,000+ SUBS! WHOOP!

9. Jayn

Suffering intensifies. I've been trying to upload something new to YT every week and I'm failing but at least I'm getting stuff out! ; w ; I have a couple of other harmony-heavy songs lined up because they're a LOT of fun to do imo even though it's kind of difficult to time it right and make sure everything blends okay.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

10. Jayn

Time for some Yandere magic. (。´∀`)ノ

[​IMG]

11. Jayn

"Don't leave me alone, I don't want to be alone."

[​IMG]

12. Jayn

Sang for a special someone for Valentine's Day. Cough. @SynK

This title is pretty silly but I can empathise with the overall theme of the song and it makes me want to cry.

13. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Jayn-senpai, your music has really been getting so good!! c:

I've honestly been listening to them on soundcloud and youtube and such as I try to get through all the stress of my final weeks of high school and it helps so much. You have the sweetest and most wonderful voice and it's just so pleasant to listen to and everything you create is so magical and full of wonder. Your music always makes me smile. I'm so happy to see more from you and be able to listen to your creations. Keep up the beyond amazing work, you're so so talented and gifted and fantastic!! Can't wait to keep listening to your tunes! n w n <3

14. Jayn

Awww, Dinny baby. ; w ; Thank you!! This really made my day, you're so sweet. I'm really happy I can help you with your stress. ;___; <3

--

Yesterday was SynK's birthday [ I actually think it was yours too, Dinny. HAPPY BELATED ] so I sang for him.

15. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

THIS THREAD DEMANDS MORE COMMENTS AND I SHALL ATTEMPT TO SATE IT'S HUNGER.

Jayn, you have an amazing voice and DO NOT let ANYONE tell you otherwise, I was on the verge of tears with Donut Hole yet I had a feeling of tranquility (I can’t explain well, it’s like that feeling you get when you are not the only one who feels like that and you kind of smile inside). The harmony is amazingly good and your voice stands out very well. No complaints from me here.

You really inspire me to record more stuff, if only I knew how to do sing-able melodies or fit my voice to the melodies I would attempt to do an original track with vocal…

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

This thread does need more comments. Holy wow.

Jayn, you are one of those people whose talent inspires me to sing ALL THE SONGS while at the same time making me want to hide in a cave for the rest of my life and never utter a peep for the rest of eternity. Seriously. You put so much effort and heart into what you do, and you do it so well.

...And yeah. I dunno how to end this post properly. YOU ROCK OKAY DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU DON'T AND ANYONE INCLUDES YOU *hug*

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Sorry if I'm kinda stealing your thunder here by talking about the song before you've posted it in the thread, but oh my word I.D.W.K. was wonderful. I wish the lyrics I wrote could have that fluidity, that emotion. (On the subject of the emotion, *BEAR HUG*) And oh goodness the piano was i'm sorry but it works and it's true so simple and clean and gorgeous. This, this is the kinda stuff that makes me wanna keep improving on my music. Bless you, you wonderful person.

18. Jayn

{ WOW. I haven't updated this in a while. I'm really sorry. And I'm sorry for not responding to the comments here, I wanted to update and respond all at the same time cries. }

{ Thank you so much Laplace!! Your support means a lot to me. I really like your music, and I'm really touched that I could inspire you at all. I hope that you continue singing and composing music yourself. <3 }

{ Cries forever. Tale!! Thank you so much for your sweet words and your support. I actually love your voice ok like, don't hide away and never sing again, you have such a soft, soothing voice and I love hearing you sing for KN and whatnot. ; w ; <3

There's no ~ stealing of the thunder ~, I'm always really excited when a KHV member hears my stuff on YT or whatever and says something because you guys are the reason I keep going. I'm so happy you liked my original song and thank you very much for your comments. ♥♥ }

THE SUPER UPDATE

So, okay, I am going to make a list of all of the songs I've uploaded since my last update and then I will slowly work on updating the OP so here we go!

» BLUE VELVET - LANA DEL REY

Something a little different. Old timey / dreary. One of Lana's songs I was obsessed with at the time. ​

» MOONLIGHT DENSETSU { SAD/SLOW VER. } - SAILOR MOON OP

Sang in honor of the reboot, which I'm still very excited for. Dedicated to Saxima because she digs Sailor Moon and I couldn't stop thinking about her while I was singing it. [/lesbian sparkles]​

» SO THAT I CAN BE WITH YOU { ENGLISH } - VOCALOID SONG

A sweet/sad Vocaloid song that basically explained my feelings towards someone. Wanted to give a dub a go.​

» DAYS - MEKAKUCITY ACTORS ED

Kind of spur of the moment, wanted to sing the ending as I found a really pretty piano midi of it. I have a remix of this coming up shortly, as well as the full version because it came out recently!​

» I.D.W.K - JAYN

The second original song of mine released on YT. I have a sentimental note to my fans in the description. ​

» [ ENGLISH ] SOUVENIR - VOCALOID SONG

A song for my mommy. ​

» [ ENGLISH ] THIS GAME - NO GAME NO LIFE OP

Random spur of the moment dub. Full / original version coming up because so many requests for it cries. ​

» [ MUSIC BOX ] MAYASUME CHASING - FAIRY TAIL 2014 OP

Requested. ​

» RED CLIFF ~ SHIN SEN ~ - ALAN

Sang for KN. A song I've been wanting to do for a while because it's 2beauty4me. ​

» [ ORCHESTRA / PIANO ] BLOOD TELLER - MIRAI NIKKI ED

Sang for KN. One of my favorite anime endings. ​

Last subscriber update here was in January. I had 5,000+. Now I have 8,306 subscribers. :'D I'm thinking of launching a musical project of mine when I hit 10k but I'm not sure. Either way, thank you for your support and I'll update the OP soon!

19. pei Moogle Assistant

jj jayn dear oh my gosh your voice sounds angelic ;u; its so cute wah

20. Jayn

Aww, bae. Thank you so much. <3

--

if u guys didn't see this coming tho