Audio Jayn's Music Thread ➜ яєναмρєd ★

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Jayn, May 16, 2011.

1. Always Dance Chaser

You truly have an amazing voice. I can't get into the original songs because I really don't like that style of music- but I adore your voice, and thoroughly enjoyed your covers of Sally's Song and Mr. Brightside. You also write great lyrics.

I now have a new appreciation for how horrible it must be for someone with your kind of talent to bear listening to the stuff I record for KHV Chorus XD

2. Jayn

> Updated 2/8/12

Two Covers;
    You and Beautiful World
    &
    Rainbow Connection

@Cookiie; Thank you very much. ;A; Glad you liked 'em.

@Slaughter; Yeah. I'm into a lot of different types of music, but I would like to experiment with alternative, etc. The easiest type of music for me to compose right now is hip-hop/pop stuff since...Well, it sounds the most legit with being created with a computer and all, hah. It's hard to get the 'gutair' sound right in the programs I use. ;~;

Also, pffft. I love singing with KHV Chorus. ;o;

Thank you so much for the comments. They keep me updating on here, hah.

3. Jayn

Updated with Viva La Vida by Coldplay. (Under Covers).

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh my goodness gracious Jayn my dear, your version of Viva La Vida is divine. I love how your voice sounds, so poise and really great for this song. It's as if the melody and your tone is dancing in unison.

I'm really terrible at describing such things, but you did a great job, and I think you've also improved from the other songs! Great job madam!

5. Jayn

My, my, thank you! This is really sweet. <3 That used to be my favorite song ever so I was excited to finally find an instrumental.

@Thread:

Updated with a song called Sayoko. It's a song that I've related to a lot in the past, and sometimes in the present. It's tremendously depressing and sad, but I hope you guys like it and understand it.

I composed the music you'll be hearing, and I'm singing the vocals (obviously).

[Link]

Comments are loved. Thank you for listening.

6. Jayn

Updated with an English dub of a song titled 'Seizensetsu', from the sound novel (VN/Animu) Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. It's a really sweet/angsty song and I hope to hear my lyrics of it sang someday from some other much more vocally talented dubber someday.

[Link]

CnC is appreciated.

7. Jayn

Updated with an English dub//Duet. I don't have a duet section yet and can't edit the design right now, so...here. Thank you for any feedback/interest...caring.

[video=youtube;UH0KGmraUXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH0KGmraUXU[/video]

Lyrics: Jayn
    Vocals: Jayn x Mai
    Video: Jayn
    Art: x | x | x |
    Mixing: Jayn

8. Jayn

Updated with a new duet.

Summer Rain

[video=youtube;8Axu7RHBFD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Axu7RHBFD4[/video]

Title: Summer Rain
    Original: Nem

Vocals: Justice // Jayn
    Lyrics: Jayn
    Mixing: Jayn
    Video: Jayn

9. Jayn

[video=youtube;tINWwmubHb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tINWwmubHb8[/video]

original lyrics.

10. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I really liked this. I could really feel the emotion in your voice between 2:50-3:06, it almost made me teary eyed. Beautiful.
    Another wonderful piece. Do you mind I download it?

11. Jayn

Thank you so much, Kelly...I don't mind at all. I really appreciate it. A lot.

12. Jayn

Updated with a new layout and some 'new' things I hadn't had uploaded before. c: Thanks for looking.

13. Jayn

Updated with キミボシ. My throat is still in recovery mode, but meh. Couldn't resist. Now back to sucking on lemon.

[video=youtube;tESz2M8Z_U8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESz2M8Z_U8&hd=1[/video]​

Thank you for listening.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

Jayn, you have an absolutely amazing singing voice o.o I was hesitant in posting this, purely because i didnt' want to interrupt the song!

15. Jayn

That's really sweet. ;__; Thank you. <3

@Thread; Updated with some new things. ...Maybe not entirely new, but stuff that I've never updated here with. Mostly choruses. ...And a duet. I'm also in the process of photoshopping myself a new 'new' button thing because this one is ugly and obnoxious--*shot* ​

[​IMG]

16. Bloody Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

I love your cover of Sally's Song, Its one of my favorite songs in The Nightmare Before Christmas and i was actually thinking about covering it. I can feel the raw emotion in your voice when you sing it. Its just about as good as Amy Lee or Sally Herself.

17. Jayn

That's an enormous compliment and I thank you for it. I really want to redo some of the older covers of mine...Thank you for listening.

@Thread;

Updated. Finally. I have a lot more to post, but it's mostly Burgundy Souls BGM that I don't want to release as a downloadable album quite yet. v:

So for now, I've updated with these (some were updated a while back, but I never bumped.)

[​IMG]Yanderia (2012)

Stream / Download

[​IMG]Promise of Reunion (2012)

Stream/Download

[​IMG]Oasis (2012)

Stream

[​IMG] Bad Apple (2012)

Stream

[​IMG] Campanella -Piano- {Harmonia} (2012)

Stream
    Thanks for listening!

Btw Yanderia is the opening theme to Burgundy Souls, HURR

18. Jayn

Updated with the vocal version of Promise of Reunion.

I had today only to record vocals so it's kind of messy, but WHATEVER. The arrangement took me forever. The theme song is kind of difficult to replicate. But I did it. Instruments used = Piano and Viola. I really wrote it more for Ib fans and such, considering the fanbase is extremely creative and I thought it would be fun to watch what covers spawn from it. A lot of people were requesting it and I had to do something to thank my recent subscribers.

Anyway, lyrics are here and the off-vocal is in the thread.

Thank you for listening.

19. Jayn

Updating with ... This. Recently started watching Gravity Falls and I adore it forever. The theme song specifically has been stuck in my head since I started the series, so I made a music box version because that's what I do sometimes, okay? >:C

20. Glen Returned from the dead

Jayn, this is one of my favourite songs ever, and i believe you would do an absolutely amazing job of it. Give it a try please? :3

Its sung by a guy, but your version would be just as good if not better!