James Patrick Stuart Returning to KH Cast!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Ty, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks to KHInsider member madammina, we have learned that James Patrick Stuart (Xigbar/Braig) will be making a return to the Kingdom Hearts cast when he posted tonight on Facebook that he was heading to a recording session for the game. This also confirms that the English version of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is starting to be put together! You can view the screencap of Mr. Stuart's post down below...

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Ty, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Excasr
      Excasr
      That's great!
      Now I remembered, that even when the KH3D comes out, I will need to wait until the English version comes out. T_T
      And buy a Nintendo 3DS...

This will take some time...

Well, thanks for the news Ty!
    2. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      Awesome I wonder if Axel, Saix, Roxas and the others will be in the game
    3. Lite
      Lite
      This automatically makes the game 47.5% cooler. I approve.
    4. Maggy
      Maggy
      Yay! He's awesome :)
    5. Llave
      Llave
      I had no doubt they were going to make an English version of KH3D, it would be completely unorthodox not to. But seeing they are calling the cast, that does show that they are starting to work on it which is a splendid thing to think about.

Thanks Ty!
    6. Krowley
      Krowley
      Yay, returning voices from Org13.
      I'd still like to see who taking over as Frollo. Tony Jay's voice is like Morgan Freeman mixed with Tim Curry.
    7. Te Deum
      Te Deum
      If he knew about us tracking his Facebook (and I think he does) he'd think we're stalkers (and we are).

Thanks for letting us know about this Ty!
    8. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      Awesome! If they're recording now a release date within this year is possible! So judging by the time frame when Jesse Mccartney confirmed Birth by Sleep's voice recording and its release date, we should expect the English version of Dream Drop Distance to drop at around September-October? Though this is just speculation based on that one time frame, factors such as other big titles releasing around that time or other events could move that around, plus Re:coded only had 3 months between its Japan release date and the English release date.
    9. Shiki
      Shiki
      Yes! I have to say, he makes a perfect Xigbar/Braig!

Yay, can't wait for him! This also gives me hope that KH3D will be out before the year is over. This is such great news!
    10. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Sweet! Now let's start chasing voice actors and start asking them if they've done voice work for the game yet. Anyone wanna ask Phil Snyder if he's done voice work for Jiminy yet?
    11. Shikou
      Shikou
      Thats awesome! I hope the original cast of TWEWY comes back too :D
    12. chibiwings
      chibiwings
      Yay! Good news! So this means the English version won't be too far behind the Japanese version! ^.^ Or so I assume.
    13. Shiki
      Shiki
      Usually an English edition can be expect around 4 months or so after the Japanese release.

Maybe sooner.
    14. Bledsoe34
      Bledsoe34
      Oh god, that gives me an idea. Quinton Flynn will be appearing at a really nearby convention next month so maybe I'll try to ask him if he knows anything about KH 3D somehow? Though I'm having my doubts since James only just recently went in for the sessions so maybe Flynn either hasn't been in (yet) or he would just know some lines of his--which would make some sense.
    15. Krown
      Krown
      Oh, good...I quite enjoy Xigbar/Braig.

Thanks for the update, Ty~
    16. Cloudrunner62
      Cloudrunner62
      So they're starting the voicing even before than Japanese release date...we may see this game sooner than we expected. I think that August-September time frame will likely be accurate, seeing as most recent kh games have come out here around then.