Kingdom Hearts Jafar Gets Extra Wishes?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by A Zebra, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Jin うごかないで

In KH1 He had the heartless kidnap her wasn't it? the huge beatle thing not the genie if memory serves me right.

2. A Zebra Chaser

Nope, Genie steals Jasmine directly

3. Jin うごかないで

She got dropped into the pot heartless. He didn't necessarily tell the genie to drop her or anything the only thing I see is her being carried of and Jafar himself doesn't say the sentence "I wish" at any point before being at the cave of wonders.

4. Taito Moogle Assistant

As the others have said, it was just coincidence of Fate. One the lamp falls into someone's hands, they are the masters. So in this case, it was Jafar who was the master of Genie, not Aladdin. And Genie has to go with the will of his master, which in this case was Jafar. Saving Jasmine was not what Jafar wanted, so the Genie has no choice but to stop the rescue since the lamp fell into Jafar's hands.

5. Jin うごかないで

this but I still don't remember jafar actually asking genie TO directly capture her and there's no instance of this in the video hatok posted.

6. Taito Moogle Assistant

Jafar is one of the controllers of darkness I believe. So the heartless were at his command I want to say? Genie just had to disappear till Jafar found use for him.

7. Jin うごかないで

Yeah. I was pretty sure at this point to be honest he never ordered genie to kidnap jasmine. I know he wished for the keyhole. wished for him to fight sora and co then there's the genie wish. I was surprised when people thought he had wished to kidnap her because I remember clearly just fighting the potcenterpede heartless i can't remember it's name.

8. Taito Moogle Assistant

Haha yeah, there was no "I wish for Jasmine" in his wishes anywhere. He had the Heartless do whatever he or the Genie couldn't do.

9. Jin うごかないで

Well yeah. So technically this thread isn't right I guess because he did never wish for jasmine to be captured. I was thinking if he had a wish in KH2 but at that point genie is free anyways so it doesn't seem right. I'm glad someone else was able to confirm my suspicions with me

10. A Zebra Chaser

He doesn't say "I wish" so genie shouldn't have done anything. If being the Genie's master means they do whatever you want without expending wishes, that's a HUGE loophole

11. Taito Moogle Assistant

Ha, you're right. And they used it to the fullest. Then again in the Disney Movie, Aladdin was able to have Genie get him, carpet, and Abu out of the Cave of Wonders without wishing for it. Aladdin just challenged Genie's powers, Genie wanted to show what he could do, and then they were whisked out. Also if memory serves me right, Genie also saved Aladdin when he was drowning and couldn't call on Genie for help. Though I can't remember if Genie counted that as a wish or not...

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yeah, he counted that as a wish- that always irked me in the film because could he not save him of his own accord? As a friend saving another friend? But my guess is again, the rules and him being trapped stop him from interfering in such a way.

13. Jin うごかないで

That involved him saving aladdin himself though in the cave of wonders Genie got full of himself in that sense he just took them out I think he really wanted to save aladdin thats why he took the time to make Aladdin nod to the wish though It would have been better if he had just saved Aladdin asap but eeeh. it's whatever