I've just come back and now I'm going again..

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Roxas-, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Well peoplez, I'm going again.

I've decided I'll come back someday, it may be weeks or months, or whatever. I feel very depressed at the moment, and I don't want any of t to spill out on you guys. I'll stay here today, but after that, I may visit sometimes. I read a thread (back in the good times) and it kinda makes me sad.
    Well I better not ramble, but before I do....

Rainbow Stoner: Well, aren't you scary. I'm kidding, but you are evil. I married you and that was okay.. But you know you're a great person and I hope you have a good life.

JapAnimeFanatic: Well, I was married to you too, and we had some good times together. I'll still post that pic of me, as I promised, but I want you to know that you're cool, and you must post in the family more. (xD)

Sanda: You helped me through some troubled times and gave me some great advice, so I just wanted to say thank you and please don't hesitate to IM me.

The Great Gatz: You suck. LOL, kidding, but you're a great guy and you are fun to be around with. go on MSN, and message me sometimes.

Mish: You banned me, but all in all I respect you. You did a good thing and I learnt my lesson and I have to thank you for that.

Rosey: Rosey, I love your PM titles xD. (OMG your alive) but hey, you welcomed me back and I have to thank you for that. I hope you make it to S Mod again some day.

Shadowjak: You told me to kill myself when I was in a hard time and I was only 11. i realise what I did to piss you off but I didn't realise what I was saying. Try and think before you post.

Kitty: You were a friend before I was banned and you were real nice to me. just thought I'd mention that.

Well everyone, I just thought you should know you kick arse, and I want you to avenge me.

~Roxas-

2. The Great Gatz Chaser

well I hope you have a good time away and hope you can make it through. And as for SJ that's just how he is. He doesn't really mean it... he's got a soft inside... like a kiwi XD

3. Shuhbooty moon child

I'm with ya' there buddie!
    Dx

4. Destined Working for WDW

Well it was cool while it lasted Roxas, stop by again sometime :)

5. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

I will do that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

6. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

thank you. I'll still lurk, you know.

7. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Sucks balls.

Cheer up dude, trust me, you can make yourself happy. It's easy, depending on how hard you try. And this isn't a parent lame advice that doesn't "really" work. Cause I used to be super depressed but if you just try to make the best of it and keep your head up high.

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well, I hardly knew you apart from I was the one who gave you your username change to the username you have now. lol

have fun.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Peace!..didnt know ya but hope everything's better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.