I've about had it

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

My f---tard of a sister has been staying at our house for the past couple of days and she has somehow managed to already ruin everything till my parents come on.

She's made a mess in their bathroom like it was hers.
    She eats all of the food in our pantry, which is not much to begin with.
    She comes and goes at night whenever she wants, making it impossible to keep the alarm on.

And my favorite part, which makes me seriously, legitimately think about smashing her head through the wall a couple of times, is her eating all of my food I prepared for the weeks my family was gone. I spent about $80 to have enough food for about 2 1/2 weeks and she ends up eating a quarter of it in the span of 6 hours while I'm at work yesterday. Now I have no food whatsoever till sunday, and I'm already at my limit from my paycheck, and I don't get any money till next week. Not too mention, I've been losing money ever since my surgery, so that's not helpful either. I would be screaming my head off, but any time I think of it, I just lose all my energy and become detached. She better f-----g pay me at least $25 for the food she's wasted and what I'm going to have to buy now for the next couple of days, because I can't afford this crap. And I can tell you that my parents aren't going to like it either.

I also don't care if she's homeless and doesn't have a job, she manages to keep her car, so she better cough up that money.

So tell me, where's the best spot in a wall to shove a head through?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  2. Amaury Legendary Hero

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Outwardly I'm about as come as a person can get, to the point of having no muscle control. Inside though, I'm firing of volcanic eruption after volcanic eruption. I don't make enough, and this person comes back into my life, even for a week, and manages to throw it all down the drain? No sir, she's paying, one way or another. Even I have my limits. I'd make her pay me so much she had to sell her car and live out of a cardboard box in the middle of some disgusting alley for the rest of her life right now if I could.

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Not touching this with a 20 foot pole, but you should really watch what you say.

5. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

^ Agreed.

The considerate thing for her to do would be to at least contribute to the food you worked for and it's also alright to be stern w/ her if you do confront her but word choice is indeed critical. It'll be the difference between being taken seriously and her being able to play the victim card due to the "harsh" words.

As for the wall, I'm not sure about a good spot but I do recommend a red wall.