It's Summer time! Sooo.....

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Johnny Bravo, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Johnny Bravo Chaser

Where are you all going or what do you have planned? I will be leaving for Germany for a month on Wednesday! :)

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's still springtime.

Edit: I'm adding more onto this because I didn't realize it was in Discussion.

I won't be doing much. I'll just be staying home, playing video games, and looking for a job.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Visiting family in the Middle East (Lebanon to be specific), then going back to the U.S. on July 31st and play KH3D until I have to go back to uni late August.

4. Misty gimme kiss

I don't really go on vacations, unfortunately! I'm just really planning to work, hoping to find a new job. May go upstate for a weekend but that's really the extent of my traveling.

5. Yozora Archer

Staying at home, playing Skyward Sword and Other M since I just got these, beat Twilight Princess hopefully, go to Warped Tour with a bud in July (his birthday present to me), go meet my bestie and chill out, not do homework.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

planning to finish school (because i still in it till monday) then look for a job and work for the summer. also take the occasional trip up island to my great aunt and uncles lake cabin.

7. Mish smiley day!

Nothing but work! /crycrycry
    Today was actually my first day and I've already had close to a month off so I suppose I shouldn't complain. I'd rather be employed than just sitting around my house all day, which I would be doing if I wasn't.

I'm going to try to sweet-talk my Mam into taking me to nice places on weekends, just as a change of scenery.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I am going to India on a work placement. I am absolutely petrified because it is not only the first time I have flown out by myself but also the first time I will go outside of Europe and I don't know what to expect. I shall be shadowing Doctor's just for a general hospital feel. I am looking forward to it but I'm also worried about what I will find there as it is a completely different culture. I have also had to have a lot of jabs for it and debating whether to get a rabies one just in case.

Apart from that, I am gonig to Scotland for a few days to look at Edinburgh and Glasgow Uni at their open days (we are maknig a holiday of it). I should also be getting AS level results on 16th August which shall be a scary day indeed. I think the rest of my time will be spent here, with friends or playing Skyrim xD Oh and I have to write my personal statement.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Wow, you guys will all have such interesting summers.

Aside from a tennis/swimming camp that I'll be going to next month, I'm really not doing anything. I'll just be stuck around the house playing video games or talking to people on Skype (though I'm not complaining about having a break from all the stresses of school). My mom has said that we might go to New York later in the summer, but we're still not totally sure about it.
    Oh, and then there's the summer English and Math assignments. Those'll be so much fun...

10. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Preparing to move to China for a year this August. I already took my family vacation last week to the Jersey Shore (Cape May, to be exact).

11. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Probably just relax at home and play my computer. I don't have much else todo, besides going to the skatepark thrice a week.

12. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    College and some volunteering (I decided to sell my summer soul this year) Aside from that I'll be on the internet and hanging out with my girlfriend~

13. Kites Chaser

after i finish my college class on the 28th i'm going to new york city for a few days with some friends. then as soon as i get back i have to pack for a 10 day trip to florida because i'm going to disney world and universal (hopefully i can see peyton while i'm there O:). late july i'm going to go hang out with some of my college buddies in d.c. because one of them is leaving to study in france so we're going to have a going away party. in august idk what i'm doing it might be my one ~chillax~ month after i visit montreal/toronto where i can catch up on movies and books that i've been meaning to read. at that point though i'd really be hoping for the winter break to come faster since i'm going to go to boston with friends for the first time. but yeah i'll probably be going to the beach and exercising a lot incrementally too during the summer.

14. OblivionKeeper4 Merlin's Housekeeper

Im in Australia so it is Winter here

15. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Looking for a job and doing volunteer work. I'm considering taking a writing course at Second City, but I'm not sure yet. I really wanna visit home soon but I don't really have the money for it and if I get a job I won't have time for it ;.;

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Academics and athletics! I apologize for sounding like a horrid geek.

I shall primarily use my time here to train myself so to speak. Taking up an autodidactic approach to a number of subjects (which I usually read for leisure regardless), I am planning to read through quite a bit of linguistics, science, and mathematics to upgrade my understanding of these fields. Besides that I will of course touch upon a few other things here and there for pure fun and the like. Linguistics especially is going to be an extremely fun adventure. As for athletics, which I feel I should work on in the summer so I may have an excellent balance of school and sports in the school year, I am primarily planning to focus on my running and building up my cardiovascular endurance even further. Along with that, I may simply practice with a ball or two. And as for the cherry on the cake, I will be stuffing myself with anime and video games, yes.

17. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Right now I'm looking at a job in Colorado; I have some friends who work there, and they say the place has trouble holding down employees. I'm really looking forward to it. Been having so much trouble finding a job, and this one looks promising. Maybe I can finally relax and focus on the things I love without always worrying about money. Not to mention, one of my friends showed me pictures of the place while he was there, it looks gorgeous.

If that does pan out, I'm going to start doing things I've been putting off, or things I've always felt I should be doing. I'm gonna write more, I'm gonna totally re-do my wardrobe, I'm gonna buy/import more music and download less, and I'm gonna go for 100% completion on some of my favorite games. And that's just for starters! I might fool around more with FL Studio and see if I can't start putting songs together. Who knows, maybe I can turn that into an extra source of income. In short, I'm leveling up. Please insert Disc 2 of My Life.

18. The Fuk? Dead

Oh you're coming to visit me? How nice of you!

19. Kites Chaser

omg that's right you live up there!!! hahah what if i did visit you that would be quite interesting. i'm looking forward to going there though, i heard it's nice, etc.

20. C This silence is mine

I am going to my favourite country in the world. That is, Norway! There I shall eat fish and drink oil.