It's night

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Jiku Neon, Nov 22, 2012.

  1. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Location:
    Moe, Victoria
    1,258
    852
    and you've had a pretty irritating day all in all. You had to see your arch nemesis walk off without putting a bullet in him and you had to leave behind your father's first and only gift to you. Whatever. Sentimentality was never really your speed to begin with, let someone else cry over ****** old guns and parents you haven't talked to in years. Now you've got something to do. As much as you hate to see his poorly kept hair and permafrown or smell his cheap deodorant mixed with his copious sweat you have to see what the Sour Kraut is up to. He's not the type to just let things be after leaving in such a huff and you're not the type to let things go south in the town you're set up in. So you heft your Anzio case over your shoulders and start after him. He's not going terribly fast, you

    [] Catch up with him.
    [] Keep a safe distance.
    [] Sneak after him.
    [] Hang back and make a call.

    Continued from http://kh-vids.net/threads/its-morning.127657/
     
  2. Plums Wakanda Forever

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Konoha
    4,350
    [x] Sneak after him.
     
  3. Cat~ Transformation

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Gender:
    Female
    4,068
    [x] Sneak after him
     
  4. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Gender:
    sneakynandossexual
    Location:
    1942
    2,027
    654
    Shouldn't we sort out the crisis of whether to bring the Force o' Nature, the first gun we had, or not bring any gun at all?

    srsly though, sneak all assassin like.
     
  5. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Location:
    Moe, Victoria
    1,258
    852
    You briefly forget that you're wearing nearly 200 lbs in gun and try to sneak after the Nazi bastard. Within a couple of minutes you've managed to lose him entirely. Knowing him, he'll be looking for Wesson's mode of transport and planting a bomb. Something classy like a demolition grade shaped charge to increase gore but minimize actual damage. Sour's never been a fan of Hollywood explosions or overkill. For him, it's all about getting in just the right amount of kill. As you muse on where to go and attempt to pick up on his trail it occurs to you that he might already have set up something somewhere and this whole incident was to distract you. While Sour's pretty straight forward, you know he can display some subtly when it means getting someone dead. You sigh, you guess it's time to

    [] Continue looking for Sour Kraut.
    [] Call Wesson, he needs a heads up.
    [] Forget this noise, it's time to leave this town forever.
     
  6. jafar custom title

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    1,658
    [x] drop your pants
     
  7. Technic☆Kitty User Is Inactive

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2010
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Indiana, USA
    1,298
    [x] Continue looking for Sour Kraut.

    If Sour don't like him, me neither XD
     
  8. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Gender:
    sneakynandossexual
    Location:
    1942
    2,027
    654
    [] Call Wesson, he needs a heads up.
     
  9. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Location:
    Moe, Victoria
    1,258
    852
    After a few moments of consideration you end up almost unconsciously called Remiel Wesson. When he replies you remain silent for a few seconds, gaging his reaction. He answers smoothly and calmly and seems to be a totally different person, not the nervous nancy boy you've been talking to all day. Proof positive that he's an actor you think until he hears your voice and starts barraging you with questions. After getting him calm you simply inform him that Hannes Herman was probably coming to kill him. He's silent for a bit. You clarify that you mean the angry German that turned down the job. Wesson finally speaks to tell you that this is very grave news and what is he supposed to do about it. You never really considered a spy type like him wouldn't have a plan in case HItler's number one son came after him. So you tell him to just get out of town as soon as possible and try to keep a low profile. He asks if you're coming with him.

    [] Of course. You've got to get out, too.
    [] No, it's time to deal with Sour once and for all.
    [] "Cough, cough... go on without me."
     
  10. jafar custom title

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    1,658
    [x] drop your pants
     
  11. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Gender:
    sneakynandossexual
    Location:
    1942
    2,027
    654
    Can you stop, please?

    [] No, it's time to deal with Sour once and for all.
     
  12. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Location:
    Moe, Victoria
    1,258
    852
    You tell him that there's something else you've got to do. Business. Wesson tries to pry into it but you silence him with the press of a button. The great thing about this city, no, the reason why you chose this city was because it had four buildings that rose above the rest of the skyline and each offered access to about a fifth or the sniping lanes the city had to offer. What's more, the buildings were under halted construction due to the recession. You could climb up one in a matter of minutes and find anyone in the city within an hour this way. Since you already know where Sour is within a few miles you know which skeleton skyscraper to go to. Luckily it's close enough that you needn't worry about him exiting the sight zone. After a few dirty looks from hobos and a few blocks of wear on your shoes you're slipping into the seemingly condemned building. The freight elevator should be good enough to-- it's broken. Walking up several dozen flights of stairs with the Anzio doesn't seem all that palatable.

    [] Try to repair the freight elevator.
    [] Get climbing.
    [] Call Sour.
    [] Get back on the streets, you've got an idea.
     
  13. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Gender:
    sneakynandossexual
    Location:
    1942
    2,027
    654
    [] Get climbing.

    Why is no one partaking in this re-telling of Jiku's life? This **** is gold, you ****s.
     
  14. Plums Wakanda Forever

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Konoha
    4,350
    [] Get climbing .
     
  15. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Location:
    Moe, Victoria
    1,258
    852
    You don't have the tools to work on the elevator anyway. Even if you lose a few minutes walking is better than nothing. It's... well, it's boring walking up all those stairs alone with nothing in particular to do. You can basically only go through your inventory and 'To Do' list in your head ad infinitum. That's the only problem with having nothing but your work. When you've got free time you're just bored until it ends. Then again, it's why you're suddenly on schedule to retire by the time you're thirty. You'll have time to work on having interests then. For the time being.

    Inventory -
    You are currently in the possession of:
    Guns:
    Colt Double Eagle(modified)x1
    Walther P99(modified)x1
    Ruger MKIII (modified)x1
    1988 Glock 17L(unmodified)x1
    Luger P08 circa 1940 (unmodified)x1
    Colt Python circa 1970 (unmodifed)x1
    Desert Eagle Mark I(unmodified)x1
    Anzio 20mm (modified)x1
    Force o' Nature (modified)x1

    Ammunition:
    What's in the guns plus two extra mags for each of the modified guns.
    Ten rounds for the Anzio, 5 armor piercing and 5 tracer.
    You used up two rounds from your Walther P99.

    Explosives:
    C4 - 10lb
    Blasting Cap x4

    Clothing:
    Stored-
    Cocktail Dress
    Heels
    Scarf
    Worn-
    Hoodie
    Graphic Tee
    Running Shoes
    Socks
    Undergarments
    Cargo Shorts
    Hat with Wig
    Bulletproof Vest
    Exoskeleton

    Computing:
    Smart Phone

    Tools:
    Custom maintenance kit

    Key:
    Case File
    Marcus' Wallet
    Your Wallet
    Envelope with 65 grand in cash from the Spain job
    Briefcase with 950 grand in cash for expenses

    To Do List:
    Deal with Sour Kraut
    Deal with Wesson
    Order that present for those two
    Get yourself to the UK
    Do the job
    Cash out of your assets and whatever else
    Go into hiding under a another new name
    Make sure that you've properly disappeared
    Retire
    Pass away peacefully in your sleep at the age of a hundred and something

    Well, half of the 'To Do' list is valid. Whatever, you're finally at the top of the stairs. The thing you like about incomplete buildings is the openness of the top floors. Walls aren't finished yet, beams sticking out everywhere. It's nice and breezy and easy to get your shot from. The thing you don't like about this particular top floor is that you're not alone. Sour Kraut's surveying the city the way a strategist looks at a map. You should have known a guy as smart as him would find this place and use i the way you did. The binoculars and his slightly off hearing have prevented you from being noticed thus far. Well, at least he saved you some time.

    [] Kill him now. It was alright when he just took jobs that put him in a position to kill you but now he's trying to interfere with your work of his own accord. That's just unprofessional. So you plan to repay in kind.
    [] Reveal yourself after drawing a weapon and setting aside the Anzio case. You are not a murderer, you are a professional. Until it's your job to kill him, you will have to show some forbearance.
    [] Comment on the weather.
    [] Leave.
     
  16. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Gender:
    sneakynandossexual
    Location:
    1942
    2,027
    654
  17. Plums Wakanda Forever

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Konoha
    4,350
    [x] Reveal yourself after drawing a weapon and setting aside the Anzio case. You are not a murderer, you are a professional. Until it's your job to kill him, you will have to show some forbearance.
     
  18. jafar custom title

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    1,658
    [x] Comment on the weather.
     
  19. Rat Archer

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Gender:
    female king arthur
    Location:
    with taiga, eating rice and ****
    879
    Reveal your gun, comment on the weather, and then leave

    We're badasses over here, not barbarians.
     
  20. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Location:
    Moe, Victoria
    1,258
    852
    You softly place your Anzio aside and then ask Sour if he likes the breeze. You tell him that it's only breezy like this before it rains. You can smell it on the air, feel it on your skin. It's not going to be nice out here for the rest of the night. He turns to you and tells you to leave in a harsh jumble of English and German. He sounds angry all the time, but now he sounds annoyed, too. He doesn't appear to be carrying a weapon though. He might have a sidearm and a detonator. But he doesn't set traps the way you do. He's more than comfortable taking care of pursuers as they come. Pretty brutish for a guy whose specialty is setting and assembling bombs. He tells you to leave again, but you're not leaving. You reply in no uncertain terms that this is your city and that he's being unprofessional here. It's none of his concern what you do with your employment after he's already turned down the same job. His eyes flicker with something other than his standard rage. He opens his mouth but then closes it and swears under his breath. He reaches for something but by the time his hand is halfway there you've already got your Double Eagle trained on his upper chest. He smirks and tells you that he's not going to fight you here. It's your business if you want to die but it's his business that you're interfering with. Your retort primarily comprises a broad spectrum of colorful language but carries across the basic message that business means money and he's doing this for himself not for a payoff. He tells you that not everything is about money. That's up for debate but him leaving now by the stairs or taking a short cut is up to whether he kindly fucks off or if he forces your hand. He smiles horribly and makes for the stairs. The last thing he says to you before he disappears from sight is that he's changed his mind. This job is worth more than he'd thought before. So there you are, left a little confused and very relieved. Well, relieved once you were sure that he hadn't placed any explosives in the area. If there was one thing that was good about him, the only times he'd tried to kill you he'd tried to do with with his bare hands while you were either sleeping or driving a car. Not the height of politeness, but more straightforward and personal than blasting a shaped charge into your spine while you're sitting down to dinner. Either way, you watch his progress away from the building for a while to make sure he isn't heading towards the airport or a helipad. He was still, for his twisted sense of honor towards you, not to be trusted. While you watch him you should

    [] Go through your contacts, find someone to discuss this with.
    [] Check on Remiel Wesson.
    [] Pull out the Anzio in case he does something funny.
    [] Mess around with your phone in general. It's new so you might be able to find something useful.