It's been a while...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by SpazticFantaztic >:3, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

So hi, khv. I left this place for a long long while, unofficially; I just sort of got bored of the site. But now for some reason I feel like I should be coming back. And this time I'll be coming back for good. Probably. So what's been up?

2. Amber PLUR

I just recently returned after a long hiatus as well, and from what I hear, so did a few other members, all from around the same era. Conspiracy, or freaky coincidence? Hmm...

I remember seeing your username, though I've been away long enough that I can't quite remember where I remember you from... We did join around the same time though, so that might have something to do with it.

Welcome back, by the way!

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I remember you, I think. I've seen your username at least.

Welcome back! A lot of old members seem to be returning lately. Strange..

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Ehm, a wee too much really. Last summer, Tienewman bought the site from spdude and rid the system of Database Errors. Little pockets of drama, but not as bad as in the past, new pins, new staff members, old staff members, new skins, upgrade to vB 4.1.11, et cetera.

Nice to see you back, hopefully for a good while this time around.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome back to the forum. Refresh yourself on the rules, and you'll do just fine.

6. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Helloo there! I too am a returning member from a long unannounced absence...hm hm. So many returning members lately! How strange ^.^
    Well, welcome back!! A lot is different from what I remember...but I quickly got used to it, as you probably will.
    Have fun, hope you don't get bored this time!xP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.