It's been 9 years....

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by SnuglyWolf, Apr 10, 2023.

1. SnuglyWolf Moogle Assistant

Ummm hello...again. It's been a very long time since I have been here, old account says last active Dec 22, 2014. I'm not sure why I had memory of this place, but I figured I come by and see if it was still active and working and to my surprise it is. I'm currently writing this 12:30 am central time so not sure who or when this will be seen, but I will check back by tomorrow some time and see if anyone replies to this. But anyways enough rambling, HI I'm Soap.

https://kh-vids.net/members/soap.32845/

2. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

Greetings, astronaut, war hero, or Olympian!

We're glad you've returned to this humble site. Since you've been gone, we've had some serious renovations and we're a Portal/Half Life forum now :) Unfortunately, trying to rebrand as Aperture Science Videos dot Net didn't go so well, so we've decided to stick to the old name for now until the rest of the world catches up to us.

Anyway, the rusty chairs I shoved in the office closet are starting to make a racket again, so I hope to see you around! Unlike those chairs.

3. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

You know, I looked through to see if I could recognize anything from you, and I saw that one your old usernames was ROFL_chief. Which got me thinking, how do I know that name. To this day in my signature I have a convo between you and another user named crimson quoted from I believe and old forum family we were both apart of.

4. SionBarzahd Moogle Assistant

Its a great wesbite one of the oldest too.. wish i was around back then

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Hey Soap! I remember your username and your avatar! My memory has gone down the drain over the years, but glad to see you pop in and I hope you've been well!