It's a Strange World

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lord-insan-E-O, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Episode 6 In My Time
    July 6 2013
    Day: 1/6 Night
    Cole and Martian struggled outside. They were in a construction yard now, a building was just being built so it was just the frame. Martian was slamming Cole into different girders, leaving huge dints. The Golem didn't even noticed Avira's attack, the board just broke on his near invincible skin. Cole finally got Martian off of him just as the Golem got close to him. Cole did a jump kick and staggered the Golem. Martian got up and began to circle Cole along with the Golem. Cole looked up at the sky, it was nearing daylight, he had to end this quick.
    "Well you two just gonna stand there?" Cole said as he gave a huge haymaker to Martian. Martian tossed Cole into another girder. Martian then took his claws and stabbed them into Cole's abdomen. Cole slowly got up, and rolled out of the way of a punch by the Golem. The Golem left a huge fist shape dint in the girder. The fight continued like this for a few more minutes until most of the foundation was dinted. Cole quickly ran back over to the warehouse as the buildings frame began to make cracking sounds. The frame fell down on top of the Golem and Martian.
    Day: 1/6 Morning
    "Yeah....that's what.." Cole barely got out before he collapsed on the ground. Inside the biker was still fighting Savage. Savage starched the biker on the arm causing blood to drip out on the floor. The biker slammed Savage onto the ground and continuously punched him into the face. While they were fighting Rivers covertly scooped up some of the biker's blood in a small vile.
    Then in a blink of a eye they were all gone in a puff of smoke. "Ugh...." Russell gowned as he got up. He looked around the warehouse and saw all the damage. "Man what did I miss?" Russell said to himself. Russell wobbled over to the big hole Cole and Martian made. Russell saw Cole there knocked out on the ground. "Cole!" He yelled as he ran over to him. Police sirens cold be heard in the distance. "Hey! The cops are coming!" Russell yelled into the warehouse. "I'm guessing you guys don't want to explain this either, so help me out and get Cole in his SUV and we can regroup at our Den." Russell said looking at them.

2. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira tilts her head as Russell speaks, but then nods, she would turn back to the battlefield and begin levitating any unconscious 'allies' into the SUV, Do you have a plan, young Wolf? she inquires, her voice seeming to emanate from various directions, not being spoken, but rather the words being formed into existence.

3. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Morning
    OOC: I'm extending the day, this is the last day of morning. And tomorrow is going to be the only noon, and then the next two days will be night. So this means the next RP day will start on the 23rd.
    "I....uhh.....I don't know." Russell replied to Avira's question. The biker pushed Russell aside and ripped a piece of Cole's shirt and rapped it around Cole's stomach to make a temporary bandage. The wound wasn't healing like it was suppose to, and Cole was growing more and more pale due to blood loss. "I...I'll take him to the den." Russell said nervously as the police sirens grew closer. Russell got in the SUV and turned on the engine. He took a moment so anyone who was riding with could get in and then left. The biker hopped on his motorcycle and followed shortly behind.
    Luckily the den wasn't to far away so they got there quickly. The biker quickly opened the hanger doors and Russell drove the SUV in. As soon as the SUV was in park the biker rushed over and picked Cole up and placed him on the couch. He was as white as snow and almost as cold. The biker removed the make-shift bandage to check the wound. It was pitch black and hadn't healed. "What's.....what's wrong with him? Why hasn't it healed?" Russell asked as he watched over the biker's shoulder. The biker took off the motorcycle helmet and very long dark red hair fell past his shoulders...well her shoulders. She placed her ear on Cole's chest and heard a faint heartbeat.
    She took a hold of Cole's left arm, and bent it back. Cole's bone snapping echoed across the hanger. Russell pulled the biker away from Cole. "What the hell?!" Russell yelled. "He needs a jump start of sorts." She calmly said pointing at the arm and wound, they were beginning to heal. Russell released her as soon as he saw. "Who are you?" He asked. "My name is Eva.....I'm a vampire." she replied.
    Fog rolled over all around Cole. He looked all around him, seeing nothing but pitch black. "Where.....where am I?" Cole asked himself as he walked aimlessly through the fog. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He called out. Laughing could faintly be heard in the distance. It sounded like Martian. Screams familiar to Cole echoed all around him. Cole dropped down to his knees. And yelled out in pain. Then a bright white light appeared up above Cole, acting like a spot light and covering him in light. "Come to the forest tonight." a voice like thunder called out of seemingly nowhere and everywhere.
    Cole began to stir. "What's....going on?" Cole asked. The first thing he could see was Eva. "Dude!" Russell yelled out as he pushed Eva aside. "Man I thought you were a goner." Russell said as he patted Cole on the back. "Yeah, me too. Who is she?" Cole replied. "She is Eva." Eva responded.

4. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira watches as the Vampiress heals Cole, nodding at Eva's quick actions in saving the young Alpha. The ghost herself floats silently next to the group, observing but not making any motions to interfere.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina wasn't sure all that just happened. Where Golem and Martian dead? No they couldn't be, Martian was too strong and resourceful for that. But then again after everything that happened,it could have been possible. She wanted to go over and check, see if they where still alive under there. But after that little outburst in the middle of the fight earlier, she wasn't sure how Martian would respond. She might be signing her own death wish by walking over there to see.

The police where coming closer, she had to make a decision now. She looked over at the man beside her. With his reputation so far he would just follow her over to Martian. She couldn't put him in that kind of danger. Angelina looked around searching for an exit and saw a back door. "I'm sorry I have to go." She said anxiously as she ran to the back door. The sirens sounded close if not right out side the building, she hoped they had yet to circle to the back of the building. Angelina planned to make a run for the forest if she got our of here alive.

6. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Noon
    "Martian, is he still alive?" Cole asked as he walked over to the frig. "Not sure. We didn't have time to check." Russell replied. "But you did drop a building on him." Eva added. Cole grabbed him a coke from out of the frig. "He'll be back. I've certainly done worse to him." Cole said as he opened the soda. "Russ go on home. I'm sure your parents are going to be worried." Cole said as he took a big swig of the soda. Russell's eyes darted between Cole and Eva. "You sure?" he said looking at Eva. Cole gave him a nod and he left.
    "So Eva, what's your story?" Cole asked as he sat down on the couch and finished his drink. "Look Fido, I don't need a friend. I don't know why I helped you but don't look too much into it. I'm going to be on my way now." She said as she picked up her helmet. "Wait, Fisher has got his gaze on you. And that's not good." Cole said grabbing her arm. "I can take care of myself! I'm not afraid of some two bit magician!" Eva said pushing Cole back. "Look, I know our kind haven't always gotten along. But Fisher is planning something big. We need to work together. At least let me explain the situation." Cole said. Eva rolled her eyes and allowed Cole to go on.

"Ugh...." Martian said waking up on the floor of Fisher's office. "What happened?" Martian asked looking around the office. "You got beaten by Cole. Not just that but you were humiliated! You had the enhanced power AND my Golem! But yet you still failed!" Fisher yelled. "It won't happen again." Martian said as he got up off the floor. "See to it you don't. Now leave us, I must speak with Mr. Rivers." Fisher ordered. Martian gave him a nod and left his office, pretty much with his tail between his legs.
    "Well, at least you some what succeeded my friend." Fisher said as he looked down at the vial of vampire blood Rivers got. "What about your meeting sir? How did it go?" Rivers asked. "Not well. I'm afraid we must move up our time table. Forces are moving to oppose us. But this might give us the edge we need." Fisher said with a faint grin.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"Wait!" Nate called out running after Angelina. If she had done nothing wrong why was she running at the sound of Police. Either way Nate felt the need to follow her. It seemed like he was getting himself into more then he originally thought but he wasn't going to stop. This girl was young and reckless. With these other super natural creatures... monsters about it would take one wrong move for her to get herself killed.

Following her outside the building he lost sight of her for a moment, she had run into a connecting ally that just lead to a dead end, but the person to emerge didn't look like Angelina, it was some homeless guy. Could it be, Angelina was a shapeshifter as well? That would explain her getting involved in the whole supernatural mess she seemed to be in the middle of. As he walked past the connecting ally he quickly took a peak in to see if she was still in the ally, but he was right with his suspitions, she wasn't. Now he had a 16 year old shapeshifter on his hands to protect and she wouldn't even stop to talk to him. Maybe if he shifted into something more relatable to her current form she would have to talk to him. Nate looked around the ally and spotted an old homeless lady, that would work. He shifted into her and then tried to catch up to Angelina. They where at the woods before he finally caught up to her. "What is the matter with you, at least talk to me. At this pace you are going to get yourself killed!"

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina ran out the back door and up the Ally. She ignored Nate calling out for her to wait and ducked into the nearest connecting ally. Unfortunately this ally was a dead end, but there was one thing in it that worked to her advantage, a homeless man slept back there. She shifted into him before exiting the ally and continuing to make her way towards the forest. Nate was still following her but there was nothing she could do about that except try to keep him away from dangerous situations. She didn't want anyone getting hurt because of her.

Angelina finally made it into the forest when Nate caught up with her, but he was now in the form of an old lady. Angelina giggled a bit at the sound of this old lady scolding her when she knew that it was Nate. "What I do is none of your business. And if you don't want to get killed too I suggest you stop following me. My life isn't worth all the lives that I am trying to save. If I die and save one life it is worth it." Angelina explained slightly annoyed. This was her life to live not his to control. "What gives you the right to tell me what to do anyways? Who are you?" Angelina demanded. Her eyes kept scanning the trees, she feared Martian may have come back and if he did he probably had a word or two for her after she had betrayed him and got in the middle of his fight.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Going on with his practice plan, Gale headed towards the forest where he knew that he could get some uninterrupted work in. Sure practicing in the wood did seem a bit cliché considering that he was a witch, but he had no intentions of cursing, hexing, or drinking the blood of any creature. All he wanted was some piece and quiet. Stopping by a tree, he took out the book and started flipping the pages until he came across the spell he wanted to try out. "Here we go."

10. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Night
    "Yeah, sounds bad. But I wouldn't worry. There have been plenty like him and they have always been stopped." Eva said after Cole explained the situation. "Yeah, but something is different about Fisher. He's way too powerful for a witch." Cole said. He looked outside and now noticed it was night. "Crap. I've got to go. Show yourself out." Cole said as he ran over to his SUV. Eva rolled her eyes and put on her helmet and drove off on her motorcycle.
    Cole drove out into the forest. He wasn't sure if anything was even going to happen, but he had to make sure. Cole walked around a bit, sniffing the air and listening for anything. The only thing he could hear was Nate and Angelina, but other then that it was unnaturally quiet. There were no animals. "All right I'm here! Now who are you and what do you want!" Cole yelled out. His eyes darted all around him, he was prepared for anything.
    A loud roar, that sounded like the T-Rex from Jurassic Park, came from what seemed like everywhere at once. Cole kept turning in every direction, just trying to zero in on the creature. Then a large fireball shot out from the sky down at him. Cole rolled out of the way and shifted. He let a loud roar towards the sky. He sniffed around, and he couldn't smell anything. He listened and all he could hear was faint movements. He couldn't make out what was out there, and that worried him. Not much could fool werewolves senses.
    Another fireball rained down towards him. Cole dodged this one the same way, but this time he could see it came from the pitch black night sky. All he saw was two bright yellow eyes in the sky. Cole growled and looked around for something to use. He found a log, and picked it up and thru it towards the eyes. The log hit something but Cole couldn't tell what. Then the creature came down in front of Cole. It was a dragon. It was huge, it's scales were as black as coal, it's had large spikes going up the length of it's body ending at it's spiky tail, a single long horn at the tip of it's face, and it had mandibles around it's mouth. "I'm so boned." Cole stood there in shock, until the creature got ready for another fireball. Cole leaped out of the way as another fireball came towards him.
    Cole leaped towards the creature, but before he could connect the massive creature knocked him away with it's front legs. It hit him into a tree so hard that it knocked the tree down. Cole got up, and glared at the monster. Cole roared at it and then lifted the large tree up over his head and tossed it at the creature. The dragon just incinerated the tree with it's fire. Cole took the chance and hopped on a near by tree to get some height, and leaped towards the dragon. He was able to get one thunderous punch to the dragon's face.
    Cole began slashing at it's legs, but it's scales were to thick for him to do anything. The dragon stomped it's foot down on Cole, trapping him under it's foot. It lifted up it's center claw on it's foot and pushed it down towards his throat. Cole was able to free his arms and grabbed the claw. The dragon was bringing it closer and closer to his throat, while Cole was using every bit of strength he had to stop it. Cole's eyes flashed a much brighter red, and he was able to lift the foot up off him.
    Cole rolled back, putting some distance between them. Then the dragon let out a loud laugh. Cole looked at it confused. Then the dragon began to shrink down and turn into a human. He looked about 40-ish and had short black hair. He continued to laugh. "Oh, it's been a while since I've had a decent fight little one." the dragon said, finally stopped laughing. "And....who or what...are you?" Cole panted. "Call me Arthur, I'm a dragon if you haven't gathered." Arthur replied. "Dragon? Impossible they're extinct." Cole said. "Yes, we are few. I doubt that we're even in the triple digits. But that's not important right now. What is, is Fisher."[DOUBLEPOST=1374581570][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Episode 7 Hopelessly Monster
    July 7 2013
    OOC: Just putting the Ep title

11. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira floats around aimlessly, once again lost and wandering like the ghost she is.

12. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 3/6
    Morning
    "Well your a great and powerful Dragon, why don't you go all Godzilla on his ass?" Cole smugly said. "Well as I'm sure your well aware Fisher is much too powerful then he should be. And besides Fisher is smart, his plan will go on without him." Arthur said. He began looking around the forest, he could sense they weren't alone. Dragon's senses were just as strong as werewolves, but Arthur wasn't the average dragon either. "So how would the would be king's plan go on without him?" Cole asked. "Is their someplace more private we can discuss this?" Arthur said as he continued to look around. "Yeah, follow me."
    Noon
    It was noon by the time they got back to the den. As soon as they entered Arthur went over to a wall and pressed his finger against it. Arthur's hand began to glow a bright yellowish red. He traced a Y like symbol on the wall. His hands burnt the symbol into the wall. "That's better. Now we won't have any eavesdroppers." Arthur explained to the confused Cole. "I've got a question, I've read about Dragons and they were only about the size of a horse. So why are you about the size of one of those double decker buses?" Cole asked. "Well.....I take my vitamins." Arthur said dodging the question.

13. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Episode 8 Trill of the Hunt​
    July 8 2013​
    Morning 1/6​
    "Damn lizard!" Fisher yelled in annoyance. "Sir something wrong?" Rivers asked as he walked into Fisher's office. "Yes, an old friend is causing trouble. We will need to deal with him and soon." Fisher said as he turned to the window. "Of course. I believe the would be Alpha is ready. I've taught him enough to be a real threat. He's a quick learner." Rivers gave him a nod and left. "Well old friend. Let our game continue." Fisher said staring intently out the window.​
    "Ah ha! There you are you little SOB." Commissioner Price said as he was looking over security footage. It was footage of the outside of the warehouse that Cole, Martian, and the Golem had there fight in a few days ago. But when Cole, Martian, and any other creature was on camera there was a camera flare around their eyes, and it prevented them to be recognized. "Damn....Wait what's that?" Price said as he zoomed in on the corner of the screen. "That'll due." on the screen was Cole's SUV license plate.​

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nate rolled out of his bed and began making breakfast for him and Angelina. He had finally convinced her to spend one night at his place in the spare room, and actually sleep at night for once. Improvement from when he had first met her a few days before. As he thought about this he stopped. "I better check on her and make sure she didn't sneak out while I was asleep." Nate put down what he was making and walked over to her room and quietly knocked on the door. "Angelina? Are you in there? Breakfast is ready." He turned and walked back to his kitchen table, where he sat down and waited to see if she would emerge from her room.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina was curled up in a ball on her bed fast asleep, at least till Nate knocked on her door. She slowly opened her eyes and glanced around the room at first forgetting where she was. It had been a while since she had slept that well. She couldn't believe she had given into Nate's pleas to get her to stay at his place at least one night but she was glad she did. Later today she figured she would give him the slip if she could. She was now focused on one thing, and that was to stop the senseless killing, even if it killed her.

Once she had found the energy to get out of bed, she slipped the same outfit that she had been wearing for quite sometime on, put on her various accessories and brushed her hair. She held her hair up in a pony tail, examining how it looked. After a minute she decided against it. She slipped her hair band on, took one more look in the mirror, then exited her room.m

She took her time walking to the kitchen, taking a look at photographs and such on the walls. Just taking in the whole atmosphere of Nate's house. When she reached the kitchen her eyes where drawn from the nick nacks and pictures to Nate himself. Without realizing she was doing it she started to twist a strand of hair around her finger as she walked towards him. He was looking exceptionally nice today. She took a seat across from him. "Whats cooking good looki-" Angelina stopped. 'What the hell did I just say. Can I really be that into him, can I? No even if I am I can't let myself. It will only lead to pain in the end. If I die it is painful for him... If I live I can't stick around for long. I am always moving around and on the run. No I can't let this happen.' Angelina giggled nervously as she had her little freak out in her mind.

16. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

The wall of Nate's kitchen ripples, a few wispy locks of ghost-hair float through it at first, followed by a translucent lump that is revealed to be Avira's nose as she pokes her head through the kitchen wall, glancing from him to Angelina, her pink eyes glowing softly. Hiya! They can hear her voice as if it is coming from all around them, as it isn't physically spoken by the ghost, You guys didn't get hurt last night, did you? She asks, her tone sounding rather concerned for a ghost, It took me all night to find you!

17. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Morning 2/6
    Cole huffed and puffed as he tried to catch his breath. He and Arthur had been training all night and most of the day. "Oh come on, I've seen kittens with better fighting skills then you!" Arthur yelled. "Screw....you. I do alright." Cole huffed. Cole rubbed his eyes and looked out the window. 'Damn, I could swear it was the middle of the day.' Cole thought to himself. A chair flew at Cole's head and hit him while he was distracted. "Hey no sucker punches! Err....sucker chair." Cole said as he got up. "You don't thing any of Fisher's people wouldn't have done the same?" Arthur smugly asked.
    "You fight like some common street thug. No finesse, no skill, no tactic. You just do whatever you think MIGHT work. I'm surprised that your still alive." Arthur scolded. Cole rolled his eyes. "I didn't come to you remember." Cole replied. "Whatever. We're done for today." Arthur said as he left the hanger. "Oh before I forget, here catch." He said as he tossed a small brown bag over to Cole. "That'll keep you hidden from Fisher, and any other magic user. I left one on the table for your Gamma." Arthur said before he left.

"Sir the SUV is registered to a....Albert Wilmarth." some cop said as he looked through a few papers. Price chuckled. "Oh that's clever." Price said. "Um Sir?" The cop asked. "It's a fake name. It's the main character's name in 'The Whisperer in Darkness'. A short story by H.P. Lovecraft." Price said with a grin. "You sure?" The cop asked. "Kid, when you've been on the job for 20 years you learn a thing or two about fake ID's." Price replied. He took the papers the cop had and started to look through them.

18. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira floats through the forest, depressed at being ignored yet again, so depressed is she that she doesn't hear Gale's practicing of spells, and floats through a tree right in front of him, shrieking and floating back a few feet, having been scared by the male witch.

19. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Noon 4/6
    "Hey Cole. What's up?" Russell greeted as he rode his bike into the hanger. "Well that's the million dollar question. Anyways how are you Russ?" Cole replied. Cole went to his frig and got a soda. "You want a pop?" He asked. "Nah, I'm good. Say, where's your SUV?" Russell replied. Cole went over to the door and looked outside. "That scaly SOB! He took my ride!" Cole yelled out. He probably should have noticed but he was too busy training. "Who's the scaly SOB?" Russell asked with a bit of smugness. "A dragon. He's name is Arthur." Cole replied. "Of course he is." Russell said. "He's going to help deal with Fisher. Oh and he left a present for you, this bag thing should hide you from Fisher." Cole then began to explain everything that happened yesterday and the night before that.

"Ok, time for recruitment." Fisher said to himself. "Adhortantesque!" He yelled then disappeared in a puff of smoke. He reappeared outside of Nate's house. He walked to the door and waved his hand. "Reserare." He calmly said, and the door was unlocked. He casually walked into the house. He adjusted his tie and walked into the kitchen. "Hello Nathan. It is Nathan right? I ask because I only know you go by Nate. Oh and hello to you too Miss Angelina. Fine day isn't it?" Fisher greeted.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nate turned slightly when Angelina almost called him good looking. "You okay?" He laughed slightly. "Still a bit groggy I assume?" He handed her a plate. "Help yourself to anything I made, and don't worry about eating too much, it's all my treat." Nate was happy to have someone around, especially one as pretty as her. He didn't mind if she was awkwardly into him, because he kind of liked her too. They'd have to fix the rebellious attitude though.

Suddenly, some man appeared in Nate's kitchen, asking if it was Nathan. "Umm... Sure?" Nate said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.