It's a Strange World

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lord-insan-E-O, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Episode 5 The Monster Inside​
    Day 1/6 Morning​
    Cole stared down at the note that Angelina left on his doorstep. Russell was already at home getting a few hours of sleep. Cole knew that Angelina left it here, he did have werewolf senses. "I can't take them on straight up, but I can't just hide. I need to be smart about this." Cole said as he began to look through his journal to find anything that could help him. He couldn't find anything he already knew. If Cole was to stand a chance against them he needed some supplies so he decided to go into town. Cole got into his SUV and drove into town.​

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina fell to the ground as she ran into the guy. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." She said slightly frazzled. She took his hand up but smacked it away when he tried to dust her off. "I can dust myself off thank you." She said. She really didn't trust people. He might just be innocently dusting off her back but she wouldn't put it past any guy to move down a little too far cause they wanted to touch her butt. Either way she responded to his next comment. "You need to watch where your going just as much as me, especially in the dark. Now if you excuse me I have some other things to attend to and some much needed sleep to catch up on." Angelina brushed her hair behind her back and walked past the man. By this time the sun was starting to come up. She needed to get some sleep before trying to find and intercept Martian on his mission today. Hopefully delay or stop them from going. Give Cole a fair chance.

3. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 1/6
    Cole made it into the city, it was still early so it was a little dark out. The stuff he needed won't be hard to get. All he needs to go to is some 24 hour super store. What the message said was a little troubling. "Damn Martian, I know you want power but your willing to risk exposing us to the world. And Fisher saying the Protectors are a thing of the past, I hope Michael is ok. I need to call him and let him know what's going on. Maybe he could get some help, we might be able to stop Fisher before this all goes down." Cole said to himself as he pulled up into the parking lot of some big chain super store.

Martian woke up with his entire body cracking and popping. He wasn't exactly used to sleeping in a soft bed. It wasn't five minutes after he woke up that their was a knock on his door. Martian opened it, and it was Fisher on the other side. "Isn't it a little early for this?" Martian asked as he walked over into his little kitchen. "Well the early bird catches the worm. I had to make sure you were settled in." Fisher said as he walked inside.
    "I'm good, by this time tomorrow I'll be a Alpha. And Cole has no idea what's about to happen!" Martian said as he poured some cereal in a bowl. "No, Mr. Jackson does know." Fisher said as he took a seat. "What?!" Martian yelled. "Yes Miss. Angelina warned him. Exactly as planed. Mr. Jackson is too prideful to heed any warning. He will go on the offensive and fall right in my trap. Everyone has their part to play Mr. Stevens." Fisher said with a sinister grin.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale had spent most of the night searching for an old book of his. He knew that he brought it along when he'd traveled to this city, he just never that he'd never need to use it. Though Fisher's plans would put a dent in his hopes. Eventually he found what he was looking for, it was an old book that definitely looked the part. Alright dad, let's see if you left me anything good in this book. Considering that this was the book used to forcefully draw out his wizard powers and gave him his left eye, he had a feeling that there was going in here that was useful to him.

5. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 3/6 Noon
    "Huh.......Mr. Rivers would you be so kind and come to Mr. Stevens room. I have a task for you." Fisher said over a small ear piece. "Something going on?" Martian asked. "Perhaps, I believe we may have a few new pieces on the board." Fisher replied with a unsure look. He could sense that new creatures have arrived to the city, one very powerful.
    "Sir?" Rivers said as walked into the small apartment. "Ah Mr. Rivers, I have a job for you. There would appear to be a few new pieces in place. If you would follow me to my office then I can explain more." Fisher said as Rivers walked in. "Mr. Stevens you need to prepare for tonight. So stay here." Fisher said as he and Rivers left Martian's apartment.
    "Sir, what exactly is here?" Rivers asked as they walked down the hall towards Fisher's office. "A Vampire, and something I haven't seen in centuries." Fisher said with a grin. Fisher opened the office door and walked to his desk. He opened a drawer in his desk and grabbed two maps of the city. Fisher sat the maps down on the desk, and began to say something that couldn't be understood. Holes were burned on the map, one was in the forest and the other in town. Fisher gave Rivers the map with the hole set in town. "Sir I don't like this. We haven't had time to do research on them. We don't even know their names. We don't know what to expect." Rivers said as he took the map. "I know my target all to well. As for yours, I'm sure you will figure something out." Fisher said as he walked out of the room.

After Cole had gotten everything from the store, he got into his SUV and began to go on back to the den. As he was making his way out of town he sniffed the air, some was off. It smelt like death walking. Cole pulled the SUV over and saw a biker cladded in all leather. Not even a silver of skin showing. Cole's eyes flashed red, he knew what he was. "Fanger." Cole softly said.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nate turned around and ran after the girl. "What what business? Maybe I can help you." He said just wanting to help her. "At least tell me your name." He called out, slowing down from a jog to a walking pace. Still fast enough to catch up to her just not as quick as if he ran. The girl looked at least a couple years younger then him and just from her attitude a minute ago she seemed the type to get in trouble. He would like to help pervent that if he could. When he caught up to her he placed his hand on his shoulder. "Let me help."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina ignored Nates first comment and continued walking. When he asked her name she stopped for a minute and turned around. "Angelina... my name, it is Angelina." She said. The first time she said it she was quite quite but she spoke up as she continued. She didn't know why she bothered telling this man her name, especially her real name. She normally didn't do that, it wasn't a good way to keep her cover. Now he knew her true name and true form, she would have to be careful around him when she was in her regular form. Angelina spun on her heal and continued walking away slowly, she was rather tired though. When he came up and touched her shoulder, she slowly turn and looked him in the eyes as he asked her to let him help her. He was rather attractive and wanted to say yes, if for nothing more then to be in the company of an attractive male, but with her record with friends and what she was doing right now she couldn't let him get involved. It would just be another dead body to linger over her head making her feel horrible; breaking off another piece of her heart. It was better to stay distant. "Sorry no...." She said quietly as she turned and started to jog away. A single small tear dripped down her face as she ran

8. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 4/6 Noon
    Before Cole could confront the Vampire, Rivers walked towards the Vampire biker. Rivers hadn't noticed Cole yet, so Cole stayed a far distance away, and watched them. "Hello, I'm Adam Rivers. My employer would like a word with you." Rivers said as he calmly walked up to the biker. The biker took a moment and looked Rivers up and down, then walked away without a word.
    "I'm sorry this wasn't a request." Rivers said as he forcefully grabbed the bikers arm. The biker looked at Rivers then at his hand. The biker took Rivers arm and tossed him into a brick wall, and walked off. Rivers got up and dusted off his suit. He took out a syringe full of what looks like blood. Rivers ran over to the biker and thru the biker into a boarded up door on a abandon building.
    Rivers walked over the ruble of the door and kneeled down over about to inject the biker's arm. "Now that wasn't nice." Cole said as he pushed Rivers away from the biker. "Mr. Jackson? The boss isn't going to like you interfering." Rivers said as he got up. As Rivers got up he covertly pressed a button his phone, and pulled out his gun. "Silver bullets, don't make me shoot you. The boss still has plans for you." Rivers said as he pointed his gun at Cole.
    Before Rivers could do anything the biker swiped Rivers leg, bringing him down to the ground. The biker then grabbed Rivers gun. The biker's aim darted between Rivers and Cole.

Fisher calmly walked into the forest. A figure in the tree tops began jumping from tree to tree. "It has been a very long time." Fisher said with a sinister grin.

9. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira floated aimlessly through the city streets, anyone who could see or hear her would be able to hear the faint sobbing that she was projecting. As she passed shops and restaurants the items inside would begin to randomly fly across the room, not fast enough to seriously hurt anyone, but it was more than enough to freak out humans. Avira barely noticed that she was doing this, still sobbing to herself as she wandered the city.

10. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 6/6 Night
    OOC: I'm extending the day until tomorrow.
    Cole saw that it was night now. "Finally." Cole said to himself. When the biker's aim moved over to Rivers, Cole shifted and leaped towards the biker. Cole and the biker struggled for the gun. A few shots were fired in the air and ground. Cole finally got the gun and he took the biker by the arm and tossed him against a steel beam. Cole crushed the gun in his hand.
    "Your going to regret that pup." Martian said as he walked through the door, along with the Golem and Savage. "About time, your powered up right?" Rivers asked as he walked behind the trio. "Yeah no. Fisher didn't get back in time. But I don't need it." Martian replied. The Golem and Savage circled Cole. Cole's eyes darted between the three. Cole gave out a loud howl then rushed towards Martian. The biker got up and watched what was happening. Savage glanced over at the biker, and in a blur was over at the biker. Cole got in a few punches before the Golem grabbed him by the back of the neck and thru him across the room. Savage grabbed the biker by the neck and lifted the biker up.

"Man what's taking Cole so long?" Russell asked himself as he tapped his fingers on the table. Then Russell heard Cole's howl. He could almost understand it. It was a call for help. Russell walked out of the hanger and shifted. He then ran towards where the howl came from on all fours.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Anglina never did find a spot to rest, but what she did find was Cole, just as Martian approached. "Martian don't do this. It is exactly what Fisher wants. Please no!." She said then thought she should explain a little more. "I looked through his files I know what he is up to!" Angelina was desperate and her voice cracked a bit. What was she doing? She wasn't even shifted to another body. Today was just full of mistakes for her. She walked up closer to Martian as he was circling Cole but it was too late they had started to fight. What was she suppose to do now? Run? It wasn't like her to run but she was in danger here. What else could she do. She froze, nervous and unsure.

12. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 7/6 Night
    Martian didn't even look at Angelina. "Remember Golem, I have to kill him." Martian smiled as The Golem began to choke Cole. Martian gave a horrible crackle as he watched. Cole was starching and kicking, and just about anything else he could think of. His eyes then glowed a much brighter then normal, he was finally able to pull the Golem off of his neck and tossed him across the room. Cole got up and gave a loud thunderous roar. "Your going to have to do better mutt!" Cole yelled as he leaped over at Martian.
    Cole grabbed Martian by the neck and continuously slammed him on the ground, leaving a small crater. Cole let out a bone chilling howl of pure adrenaline. He then picked Martian up by the neck with one arm and tossed him into a steel beam. The biker gave Savage a huge punch while he was watching everything else that was going on. Savage released the biker, and the biker kept giving Savage huge haymakers. Savage spat out some black ooze-like blood and gave the biker a crooked blood stained smile.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina felt herself moving forward but didn't know why she was doing so, just something deep down was causing her to step forward. She gulped as she made her way in between where Cole was standing and where Martian was. She was completely straight faced and serious. No longer a hint of the innocent 16 year old. "Stop now all of you. Senseless fighting. This is exactly what he wants! Stop being so stupid!" She screamed out so the entire room could here. Her eyes glared at Cole and then Martian. "You two need to stop your petty argument and try to save the human race instead of giving Fisher what he wants. War, fighting, violence, they are all pointless and stupid." She talked in a confident tone despite some of her childish phrasing of things.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Deciding to protect her despite Angelina declining his off Nate followed Angleina, keeping his distance of course. Nate first however needed to find another form to shift into, preferably one close by so he could still keep an eye on Angelina, not lose sight of her. He would take the form of the first person he passed. He had made it about 2 blocks before he found someone to shift into. It was the form of a East Indian man in his mid twenties. He figured it was far enough from his normal form for her not to guess it was him. Besides humans didn't know about shapeshifters, or their abilities. No one would see through this disguize.

He followed her to a building. He could see through the window that there where a few others inside with her. The voices where mumbled so he couldn't make out what they where saying but by the tone of Angelina's voice it sounded like she was pleading with them. What in the world was this girl trying to do here? She wasn't going to get far anyhow, the others inside where not meer humans. They where supernatural creatures, most able to easily tear a human limb from limb. The battle commenced but no one seemed to be paying Angelina much mind. She seemed safe for now. He stayed back and watched slightly longer

When she started to walk into the middle of the fight Nate felt the need to intervine, she was going to get herself killed at this rate. He ran through the door grabbing Angelina's arm as she finished her little speach. "Come on we have got to get out of here. I will explain later, just come on!" He said to her as he gave her arm a slight tug ready to run.

15. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Russell had finally made it to the warehouse and was peering in on them trying to find the right time to jump in. But before he could Fisher appeared out of thin air behind him, his nice suit was slightly burnt. "Who are you?" Russell asked as turned around to face Fisher. "I'm Marcus Fisher. I'm sure Mr. Jackson has told you all about me." Fisher said as he formed a small ball of energy in his hand. Russell quickly rushed at Fisher, but Fisher blasted Russell with a purple lightning like energy that blasted straight through the wall into the warehouse.
    "Russ?" Cole said as he rushed over to check on him. Then Fisher calmly walked over the rubble and Russell. He turned towards Angelina and then glanced over at Nate. "Well done Miss Angelina, well done. You've played your part well. Mr. Rivers remind me to send her a fruit basket." Fisher said with a devious grin. "The file that you took was a fake. It was to make sure that you warned Cole and thus it lead to these events. Again thank you, I couldn't have done it without you. Ah and what a unexpected surprise, I intended to talk to Mr. Nate here tomorrow. I just can't thank you enough." Fisher said as he looked over at Nate. Cole glared at Angelina and growled under his breath.

16. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira's tantrum had finally ceased, the spirit was now wandering aimlessly near the fight that had taken place. Her head turned toward the sound of combat and her glowing eyes narrowed as she heard a familiar voice... a gloating, Arrogant voice. The voice that had teased her when she tried to go through Iron. Avira hated Iron, she hated the man who had lined his building with Iron even more.

A banshee-like scream of rage emanated from the ghost, and then she began to telekinetically hurl things at the sound of Fisher's voice. Starting with the broken boards of the abandoned building's door.

17. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Fisher just effortlessly swerved around the objects Avira was tossing at him, all while chuckling. "Poor little wayward spirit believing it has the juice to take me. When you don't even know who you were." Fisher said with a bit of a laugh. "I grow tired of this, Rivers you know what to do. Hanc dare unam mea potestate." Fisher said as he blasted a purple energy at Martian. Martian's eyes and veins glowed purple. "Oh that's the stuff!" Martian yelled with a sick smile on his face. "Ianuae Magicae." Fisher said before he disappeared in a puff of smoke.
    Martian tackled Cole while he was tending to Russell. Martian picked Cole up by the neck and began to squeeze. Martian's claws dug into Cole's neck, and blood began to pour out. Cole was thrashing around desperately trying to get loose. But before he finished Cole off the biker tossed Savage at Martian knocking him down. As soon as Martian moved Savage aside Cole tackled him right thru a wall and into a construction area. The Golem quickly followed, stepping on Russell. Savage got back up and focused on the biker.

18. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira screams again in rage and a board rips itself off of a window and hurls itself at the Golem's back. Avira is floating lower now, her pink eyes blazing with fury.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina didn't want to go with this guy. It was the same one from earlier even though he was in a different form. He was a shapeshifter, like herself. Of course he didn't know she was one, at least not yet. Mr. Fisher walked in the room before they even had a chance to leave, not like she planned to go anywhere though, thanking her for what she done. "Y-You *******, how dare you use me like that." Angelina felt aggravated and used. She wanted to murder Mr. Fisher, he was using her, he was using all these people. a full out war broke out again when Avira entered the room. Angelina broke free from Nates grip on her arm and charged towards Mr. Fisher picking up a board that Avira threw earlier. She swung it at his head. "You used me! I hate it when people use me!" She yelled. But by the time Angelina got to Mr. Fisher though, he was gone in a puff of smoke. Angelina dropped the board and froze where she was. What now, she could go after River. And why wasn't she? There was nothing stopping her, but in stead she just stood there blank faced not sure what to do.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Upon finding the section he was looking for Gale spent quite some time reading through the book. His goal was to find something new that he could add to his arsenal. While it would all be for self defense, he couldn't just ignore the fact the Fishers plans would affect him. Especially after seeing his demonstration of power, in terms of skill he completely outclassed Gale. Still, he'd managed to learn a few new trick. Some of which he would try out later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.