It's a Strange World

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lord-insan-E-O, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 1/6 Morning
    "He will explain everything Miss. Angelina." Rivers said as they got closer and closer to the office. Rivers pressed down on a ear piece in his ear, "Get a team to clear up Mr. Stevens." He ordered. "Don't worry your friend won't be harmed. We just have no need for him....yet." Rivers said in a calm voice as he opened the office door.
    "Ah, Miss. Angelina, I'm glad you could make it." Fisher said as he turned towards them. "I'm terribly sorry but Avira is it? You'll have to wait outside. This room is made of iron and you can't cross iron. But don't worry, we all will have our part to play. That will be all Mr. Rivers." Fisher said in a calm tone. Rivers shuts the door behind them and went about his business.
    "Well face-stealer you missed the whole speech. The jest of it is he wants a supernatural army to take over the world. Or at least that's what I'm getting, other then him being a dumbass." Cole said as he leaned back in the chair he was in. "Yes, very blunt Mr. Jackson, but accurate. Oh I'm terribly sorry, there aren't enough chairs. Allow me to fix that." Fisher said as he snapped his fingers and a chair appeared out of thin air for Angelina. "I need all of your help, as I told Mr. Jackson and Mr. Gale here I grow tired of having to hide from the humans. As Mr. Jackson said, I do mean to form a army. Think of it, a new world order. Not having to hide everything about you. Able to go out and be free to be yourself. No freaks, or monsters, just people." Fisher said as he looked out the window. "Humans are weak, violent creatures that have the gall to call us the monsters while they kill each other in the truck loads." Fisher went on. "And yet you surround yourself with them." Cole said in a sarcastic tone. "Yes, there are few who wish to rise above their species. A reason why you Mr. Jackson are a crucial part in my plan." Fisher said as pressed a button on a remote control and turned the TV on that was on the wall. On it was a video of a entire army of men, who had equipment that made the military look like a twelve year old with a slingshot.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina stood arms crossed back slightly closer to the corner. Her head was down but she was glaring up at Mr. Fisher. Even when he made the chair appear for her she did not move towards it or sit down, she remained in the corner glaring. "I walk among humans if they where not around I would be no better then one. Why do you want me and what makes you think I will join you?" She said in a rather harsh voice. She sifted in the middle of talking back to her normal form so her voice changed in the middle but the tone didn't. "Look at my true form what do you think I could do?" She asked. "Once you finish your plan I will be disposable, I would rather continue walking amongst humans." Angelina had made many friends with humans, most died on her, making her upset and forcing her to become a bit of a loner, but never the less she was still friends with humans.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale looked around at all the people who'd just walked in. All of them myths just like himself. Still hearing Mr. Fishers words didn't inspire him to follow behind. "What your planning on doing will only spark more conflict between the humans' which inevitable drag us into the fray as well." it was true, Forceful take over rarely worked without some kind of sacrifice.

4. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 3/6 noon
    "Tell me Angelina, how many humans do know of what you are? Tell me what's preventing you from revealing yourself? I mean to create a world safe for creature and man to live in peace. But unfortunately the only road for peace is through blood." Fisher said as he continued to look outside the window. "That's just stupid! Besides what about the Protectors? They will never let this happen!" Cole yelled as he hopped up out of his chair. "Don't raise your voice at me boy! I've been putting this plan together since before your Great-Great Grandfather was playing with a chew toy!" Fisher yelled as the lights in the room busted due to his anger. "I assure you Mr. Jackson this plan is much more complex for your meager understanding of tactic. And as for the Protectors they are being dealt with it, soon they will be no more then urban myth."
    "Please, what makes you think your powerful enough to even pull this off?" Cole asked in a bit of annoyed tone. Fisher gave them a sinister smile and turned to his desk. He pressed a button on the phone on his desk. "Send in Mr. Savage." He said with a little bit of joy in his voice. A tall man with jet black hair calmly walked into the room. "Sir." He said in a deep thunderous voice as he put his hands behind his back. "Gentlemen and Lady, I'd like for you to meet Mr. Adrian Savage. Former Marine for this great nation." Fisher said as he walked over to the wall on there right. Cole's eyes darted between Fisher and Savage. Fisher removed a small picture on the wall to reveal a key panel and quickly punched in a code. The wall opened up to reveal a room with different symbols on the wall, a large back cauldron in the center, and bookshelves that lined the walls some with books and others with things in jars on the shelves.
    Fisher walked over to the cauldron and began to put in a few things off the shelves in it. "Ferox pro me vocat! Ferox pro me vocat! Ferox pro me vocat!" Fisher yelled as he stood over the cauldron. He shuts his eyes and a large fire ball explodes from the cauldron. After the fire goes a down a ominous black smoke begins to come out of it. This was no normal smoke, it began to form the shape of a skull and rushed towards Savage. It took Savage by surprise, the smoke began to circle around him. Then the smoke quickly went inside of Savage's body by going through his mouth, ears and nose. As the smoke went inside of him he began to scream in pain. Cole's eyes widened as he watched what was happening.
    The smoke was finally completely gone. Savage fell down to both knees, holding his sides. "It's......ripping.....me apart! Help!" Savage said as tears began to roll down his eyes. Fisher gave a sick smile. Cole sniffed the air. "NO! Don't go near him!" Cole yelled as his eyes flashed red. "You Son of a Bitch!" Cole yelled at Fisher. Cole knew what was happening. Fisher continued to give that sinister smile. Savage slammed his fist into the floor. His skin began to turn a sickly snow white color, his hair began to fall out, and claws were pushing his finger nails out of his fingers. He continued to yell in pain as his teeth began to fall out, with sharp Shark-like teeth pushing them out. His ear began to grow longer and more pointed, and his eyes turned pitch black.
    He finally stopped screaming. Savage stood up, he was no longer human. "Wendigo." Cole said under his breath. Savage looked over at Gale, and licked his lips. He was hungry and Gale was the closest to human here. Savage let out a blood curdling screech. But his attention quickly turned to Cole. Cole growled and his eyes turned red. In a blink a eye Savage quickly ran over to Cole, he moved like a blur. Cole quickly picked up the coffee table near him and slams it into Savage. But Savage blocks it with his forearm and throws Cole across the room with just one arm. He then in a flashed ran to where Cole landed. He grabbed Cole by his neck and pushed him up along the wall. Cole not knowing what to do grabbed the lamp near him and bashed Savage over the head with it. Savage didn't even turn.
    "Striga!" Fisher yelled in a commanding voice. Savage dropped Cole and disappeared and reappear in front of Fisher. "And if that isn't enough for you..." Fisher said as he calmly walked over to the other wall, he revealed another room. But this room had a man or at least a some what looking man. He was 8 feet tall and very, very muscular. His skin was a tan color but had the texture of a boulder. Fisher place a piece of paper in the lifeless hulk's mouth. "Master." The hulk said as he kneeled down before Fisher. Fisher smiled. "Raise my Golem." Fisher said as he motioned for him to get up. "Give Mr. Jackson here a little demo of your power." Fisher said as he pointed at Cole who had just gotten up. "As you wish master." The Golem said.
    The Golem walked over to Cole. Cole got up and gave a few punches directly to the Golems face. It was like punching a brick wall, and without being able to shift it didn't even move the Golems face. The Golem took it's huge hands and wrapped it around Cole's neck. Cole tried to get the behemoth off him desperately. The Golem then slammed him up on the ceiling and held him up there. "Ok I believe they understand, you can release him now." Fisher commanded. "As you wish Master." The Golem said as it released Cole. Cole fell hard on the ground with tiles from the ceiling falling on him.
    The Golem walked back over to the enclave it was in and turned to face Fisher. Fisher held his hand up to it's mouth and the Golem spits out the paper Fisher had put in it. Cole got up catching his breath. Cole was tempted to take Fisher on right now but given it was the middle of the day and he had a Wendigo bodyguard he thought it'd best to not to. "How's that?" Fisher said as he sat down in the desk chair with Savage standing at his side.

5. Aelin Best Waifu

"I don't have to hide my form, I chose to." Angelina said as she turned to the door. "Look I don't care what your planning or how strong your army is I am not going to be a part of it. I am not having another friend or ally die in my arms. I don't want to be anywhere near this war. Fighting... Death... They really aren't my thing, now if you excuse me I will be leaving now." Angelina sweapt her hair off her shoulder and behind her back as she reached for the door. "Don't come looking for me. I won't come." She assured Mr Fisher.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale had gone back to being silent after he'd spoken. It didn't seem like his words had done much to sway him. Though when the wendigo appeared, his eye began to throb. He could tell by the brief that it gave him that it was hungry, which meant he would've been forced to use his magic on it. That wasn't necessary since it went after the werewolf. As things only got crazier, Gale waited until Mr. Fishers pets were done before speaking. "I've already been apart of one mans failed ambitions, and I won't be part of another."

7. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 3/6 Noon
    "Very well then that's your choice. But I warn you, if you interfere with my plans I will show no mercy. And as for Mr. Jackson?" Fisher said. "Yeah screw you pal! I'm leaving!" Cole yelled as he walked towards the door. "Very well, that's most unfortunate." Fisher said with a smile. "Think over." Fisher said as he sent a blast of energy at Cole. When the energy hit Cole he disappeared. "And as for you, Mr. Gale, shall you be leaving on your own or do you want help." Fisher asked.
    Cole reappeared at the Den. "Cole?! Dude, what happened? Where'd you come from?" Russell asked as Cole appeared out of no where. "I.....we've got some problems. I'm gonna have to train you." Cole said as he got his bearings.
    "Uggghhh.........Where...where am I?" Martian said as he woke up. He was in a room tied down to a chair by chains. Martian began to thrash around in the chair trying to get out. "WHERE AM I?! WHAT'S GOING ON?! SOMEONE ANSWER ME!" Martian yelled as he continued to fail around. "Well you got some pipes on you pal." Rivers said as he entered the room. "YOU?! LET ME OUT SO I CAN RIP YOUR LIVER OUT THROUGH YOUR NOSE!" Martian demanded. "Right I'm going to do that. Shut up, my employer will be in to see you soon." Rivers said as he walked out of the room. "DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME YOU WEAK PATHETIC *******!" Martian yelled as Rivers walked away.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina walked out not giving the man a second thought. She wondered what happened to Martian, maybe she should look for him. But whatever they where doing to him he probably deserved it. Besides she was warned that she shouldn't interfere. Angelina started making her way down towards the stairs her and Martian came up, but something kept bothering her. She said she wanted to let Cole get his revenge right? So should she not help Martian out of here too. If they just wanted to make the same proposition to him too they wouldn't have knocked him out. Plus they would have just put him in the same room as the rest of them right? Something about this entire situation bothered her.

Angelina decided to wonder the tower to see if she could find Martian. She did her best to avoid security cameras and kept herself hidden. It was a good 10 minutes of wandering before she heard muffled shouts through a door. She could tell from what he was saying it was definitely him. Threatening to rip liver out of someones nose? That was only a threat Martian would make. Angelina kept hidden around the corner as she heard a door shut. Earlier while looking she had taken form of another guard but she had no doubt River could see through her disguise. She waited till River was out of sight before moving out of her hiding place and towards the door. She cracked it open to see what was going on inside. Martian seemed to be tied down. She slipped through the door and approached him. "Looks like you could use some help." She said with a smirk.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Don't bother, my legs work fine." Gale said, getting up and leaving. As he left the building, he couldn't keep his mind from thinking about what Fisher had said. This really was the last thing he needed to worry about. Some nut case planning a massive take over. As if he didn't already have enough things to worry about. Though there were wasn't much that he could do now besides try to stop thinking about it too much.

10. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 4/6 Noon
    "THAT SUPPOSE TO BE FUNNY?! GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Martian growled as continued to thrash around in his chains. "Oh that won't be necessary Miss Angelina." Fisher said coming out of no where. Fisher flicked his wrist and the chains keeping Martian down just fell off. Martian got up and began to walk over to Fisher, and with his body language it wasn't for a friendly chat.
    But before he could get close to him Savage appeared like a flash, rushing past Angelina like a gust of wind. He grabbed Martian by the back of the neck and flung him across the room. Martian looked up at him, with eyes orange. Savage calmly walked over to him and looked at Martian like he was a piece of meat. Martian tried to punch him, but Savage just caught his fists. Savage then twisted his wrists upward, bones could be heard cracking. Martian fell down to his knees, unable to do anything else. "Striga!" Fisher commanded. Savage let Martian go and calmly walked over and stood behind his master. His eyes were focused on Angelina now, looking at like she was a piece of meat. He began to like his licks like a starving Lion seeing a big raw streak. It was a bit unsettling. "Miss Angelina if you would be so kind and step out. I have already given you the offer, and you declined. Now is Mr. Stevens turn. You can walk out on your own or I can help you out like I did with Mr. Jackson." Fisher said with a calm, cold voice. "COLE?!" Martian growled in anger. "Yes, I'm terribly sorry for the rude welcome Mr. Stevens. But I had to be sure you and Mr. Jackson didn't destroy the building with your petty grudge match."

"So this Fisher guy, he wants a supernatural army?" Russell asked after Cole explained the situation. "Yep, not if I have anything to say about it." Cole said with conviction in his voice. "Great, so how do we stop him?" Russell asked with a bit of unease. "No I stop him. This is the big leagues and you are still using a tee ball bat." Cole said as he got out that old leather journal of his. "Enough of this lone-wolf-brooding-angst BS of yours! You say we're a pack, a family but when I offer to help you shoot me down! Remember you asked me to join! Your stuck with me so deal with it!" Russell yelled. It surprised him that he snapped at Cole like that, but Cole was a little impressed by him. "Alright then, way to nut up Nancy boy. So let's get the training started." Cole said with actually a bit of relief in his voice.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina turned to face the door knowing Martian would be out soon after. "Good luck with your army. Your going to need it." She said with a grin. His Savage couldn't take on the world on its own and no one was going to help him. She knew this already. Angelina took one step out of the room and shut the door behind her. She then leaned against the wall directly next to it. "What the hell am I doing. There has to be better ways of going about this. Am I asking to be killed?" She thought as she stood there waiting. These people had silver bullets, something that could easily hurt her, a lot. Yet she was sticking around this building and for what reason? So she could help someone who she later planned to betray? Or that was the initial plan. At this point she wasn't really sure anymore. All she knew was that she was going to stick with Martian for a while and not let herself get attacked to Cole or him. She needed to learn to leave emotions out of it because she knew one of those two where going to die, and if she got attacked to them she didn't know if she could handle another death. Wasn't that way she was staying out of the war anyways? Maybe she should prevent the two from fighting instead of setting it up. But it was too much to think about right now, she needed to just relax and wait for Martian and play it by ear.

12. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 4/6 Noon
    "So what do you want?" Martian asked as he got up. Fisher gave him a insidious smile. "Why you Mr. Stevens. I can give you powers an Alpha can't even imagine. I just ask one thing of you, your loyalty." Fisher said with a smile. Martian looked up at him with a cautious look. 'Could he really give me what I want? He certainly has the resources.' Martian thought to himself. "How exactly could you do that?" Martian asked. "Here's a small taste." Fisher said as a purple energy formed around his hands. He blasted Martian with a steady stream of the energy. The energy brought Martian down to one knee, and began to scream in pain.
    Martian's veins began to glow purple and as was his eyes. Martian then began to shift even though it was still day. Martian then got up. Martian slowly walked over to Fisher, but Savage stood in his way. Martian grabbed Savage by his neck and tossed him straight through the door. But then he un-shifted and his veins and eyes turned back to normal. "What was that? That was incredible! I want more!" Martian yelled in excitement. "Now, now you will get all that and more. I will help you become a Alpha, all I need is you to work for me." Fisher said with a smile. "As long as you can give me more, then I'll do anything you want." Martian said. Fisher gave him a smile.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

From where Angelina stood she could hear Mr. Fisher and Martian talk. When Martian started to yell she wanted to run in the room, see what was happening but it stopped shortly after and the Savage burst through the door. Angelina stood still not sure what to do about it. She knew what kind of power it had but at the same time realized it didn't do much without order and earlier he didn't even give her a second look so why should it matter. She turned her attention back to the conversation. "This is just great, that idiot is actually agreeing to join them. What do I do now. This ruins everything. Martian you idiot. It isn't worth it." She was yelling at Martian in her head annoyed at his decision.

Angelina got up and started to walk away from the door. If she was going to follow Martian she would have to pretend to go a long with this war, but before she would consider that she needed all the dirt on it. The stuff she knew would be hiding somewhere that Mr. Fisher wouldn't tell her. And she had to do this all while avoiding River. The one with the gun with silver bullets. Even a shot in the hand could seriously hurt her and make it nearly impossible for her to fight back. Some might be able to but when it came down to it she was still just a 16 year old girl, one touch from silver would turn her physical body back into that and the pain would be the same either way.

But Angelina had her warning. She knew there was no mercy if she was caught and wouldn't blame anyone for shooting at her. At least the guards for the most part where unable to see through her disguise. She tried to remain casual as she walked around the building, this time not sneaking around. She would find her way back to Mr. Fishers office and see if he had information there. The tricky part would be if the golem was still in his office. She didn't know if it could see past her disguise or if it cared. Maybe it would attack anyways. Either way she was going to take the chance. She had a gun. The only thing that worried her now was the silver bullets that some people where carrying. Angelina approached the office door and slowly cracked it open.

14. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 6/6 night
    "So what exactly is the plan?" Martian asked as him and Fisher went back to his office. "Well to be honest with Mr. Stevens you are of no use to me. But if you were a Alpha, so first things first let's make you into one. With my help you will be one soon." Fisher said with a smile. "I can kill Cole on my own! All I need is his location!" Martian said with a bit of pride in his voice. "I have no doubt that you can't, but I don't have the time to wait for to do it. So I will give you some of power, and some back up. Mr. Savage, and my Golem." Fisher said with a grin. "Wait a Golem?" Martian said with a curious look. 'Who am I in bed with?' Martian thought to himself.

"Ow! That hurt!" Russell said as he was thrown across the Den. "Pain is your friend!" Cole said as he walked over towards Russell. They were both shifted. Russell jumped up to his feet and thru a punch at Cole. Cole blocked it and gave a bone breaking punch to Russell's face. Blood began to drip down from Russell's nose, but almost as soon as it began it was sucked back up his nose and began to heal. "Come on is that it?! I thought you wanted to fight?!" Cole yelled as he circled Russell. "I'm trying!" Russell replied as he leaped at Cole. Cole grabbed him by his shirt and neck, and slammed him down on the ground. "Oh well let me get you a damn participation trophy! Our enemies aren't going to care if your trying! So nut up and fight like a werewolf!" Cole yelled as he picked Russell up and slammed him against the wall.
    "Come on, fight! Or are you going to roll over like a bitch!" Cole yelled as he kept slamming him against the wall. Russell was trying his best to push Cole off of him, but to no avail. "Come on! Take off the kids gloves and kick of your high heels!" Cole yelled as he continued. Russell then dug his claws in Cole's arms he was getting desperate at this point. Russell kicked Cole in the abdomen with all his might, and Cole finally let go. Russell got in a few good punches. Cole then took him by the neck and choke slammed him into a coffee table, ending the training. "Well, congrats your ready to fight a mouse." Cole said as he walked away.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina was going through a filing cabinet when she hear the voices of Martian and Mr. Fisher. She knew there was no time to get out of there, she needed to hide. She grabbed a folder that looked important out of the cabinet before quickly but quietly shutting it. Next she had to find a hiding space, which in her current form would be hard due to her size, but was it worth changing. If they didn't enter to office she would need this form but if they did her form was irrelevant. She remembered that there was a small cupboard. It had no shelves in it so a small body would be able to fit in it. She figured her normal form was small enough. She transformed back and took shelter in the cupboard. The only problem with her spot was the door didn't close fully, it was mostly closed but not all the way. She held her breath as they entered the room hoping that Martian wouldn't say anything having a feeling being part wolf he would be able to smell her presence in the room.

16. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 6/6 Night
    Fisher entered the room first and he could sense Angelina hiding in the room. He was one of the most powerful witches in the world. And he had a special ability that most witches didn't, he had a supernatural radar of sorts. 'Good all according to plan.' Fisher thought to himself. "Sensus pallium." Fisher whispered right before Martian walked in. "What was that?" Martian asked as he walked in. "Nothing, don't worry." Fisher replied as he opened up the hidden room that held the Golem. Martian sniffed the air, something was wrong. Martian couldn't smell anything in there, it was like a dead zone.
    Fisher placed a piece of paper in the lifeless Golems mouth and it came to life. It kneeled down before Fisher. "Master." It said in it's thunderous voice. "Raise my Golem." Fisher said in a commanding voice as he motioned for it to get up. "Yes impressive. I thought Golems were only controlled by Jewish Rabbi's." Martian commented as he sat down in a chair that sat in front of Fisher's desk. "Yes, it took 3.4 Million dollars and about 2 years of studying to control it. It is a very good investment." Fisher replied. "Now let's get down to business. I will lend you my Golem and Wendigo, and some of my power to kill Mr. Jackson. We will wait until tomorrow night, I can get things ready then." Fisher said as he sat down at his desk. "Fine, where is he held up at?" Martian asked in a impatient tone. "Not yet. I can't let you go off half cocked and ruining the plan."

17. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina's nose started to tickle like she was about to sneeze but with the way she was sitting she couldn't move her hand to stop her sneeze. She tried to hold it in the best she could but was unable to. She let out a small high pitched sneeze. It wasn't too loud so she hoped no one heard it, but chances are they did. She curled up even tighter afraid of what my happen next. Mr. Fishers words echoed through her head "But I warn you, if you interfere with my plans I will show no mercy." But she had to tell Cole what was coming. She wanted to set up a fight Cole could win not one he would for sure lose. She didn't even know if she wanted this fight anymore. It was no different then the war she wanted no part of. Angelina's head was racing she didn't know what to do. But could anyone blame her? She was sixteen and didn't know everything, how could she?

18. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 6/6 night
    Fisher cleared his throat loudly as Angelina sneezed. "Ok Mr. Stevens, since you will be working with me I believe I should give you the nickel tour. Come along." Fisher said as he walked from behind his desk and over to the door. Martian and the Golem followed shortly behind him. Rivers walked up to them along with Smith as they entered the hallway. "Sir, Smith here has some news for you." Rivers said as he shoved Smith forward. "I....um, the vampires weren't there...sir." Smith said nervously. "So the vampires weren't there? Did you miss them? Was the small well armed army and magical map that I gave you not enough for you to get results?" Fisher said in a cold, emotionless voice. "I...uh....um..." Smith muttered, he wasn't sure what to do now. "Mr. Smith I believe it's time for a performance revive. Truces et dirigam eum." Fisher said as Savage appeared out of no where. "I believe Mr. Savage here is the perfect one. Fáciat eum pati." Fisher commanded. Savage licked his lips and took Smith by the neck and tossed him into a supply closet, with Smith screaming the entire time. Savage walked in the closet and shut the door. A few seconds later a horrible crunching sound echoed across the whole floor, and blood began to seep from under the door.
    "Let that be a reminder of what happens when you fail me. My plans won't be delayed." Fisher said as he continued down the hallway. Both Martian and Rivers stood there as they heard crunching and tearing from the closet. They finally snapped out of it and followed Fisher. "Here is your new home Mr. Stevens." Fisher said as he opened a door. Behind the door was a small one room apartment. It had a bed, flat screen TV, a small kitchen, and huge view of the city. "I'll leave you to get comfortable." Fisher said as he left Martian there.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

Once they had left the room Angelina slowly made her way out of her hiding spot. She heard Rivers voice coming from the hall so she remained in the office for a minute. She started to rustle through more drawers hoping to find a little more information before going to warn Cole. First she needed to make it out of the building alive mind you. Once the talking dies down she cracked the door open and slipped through. She now had a stack of 4 or 5 folders in her hand. She would read over them later when she knew that she was safe. Being in her normal form she had to make a great effort not to get caught. She snuck around corners and took caution to stay out of site of guards and security cameras. She exited through the back door like she entered, stepping over the blood stain on the ground.

It was pitch black out now and Angelina could hardly see but that didn't stop her from running the back allies. When she was a few blocks away from the building she stopped under a street light and flipped through the papers she picked up giving them a quick scan. Once she had a general idea of what they said she took out a pen and wrote on one of the folders. "Fisher is sending Martian as well as his Savage and Golem to kill you tomorrow. You need to leave and find a hide out. He is going to give Martian more power, You can't let them kill you." She left the note at that as she picked up a sprint again. No signature or anything. Once at the hanger door, she set the papers down, knocked and left before they would be able to see her. She didn't know what she should do now. She was still going to "help" Martian but getting in that building again may not be easy, and who knows if he still wanted her help.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

The street was dark execpt for the occasional street lamp. It was the time of night that you wouldn't expect to see anyone up and walking around but there was one lonely soul still up. Nate quietly wondered the streets of Gelamen City, he was trying to figure out who had slept in his house earlier that day. Since it happen in the middle of the day he figured this person had to be a night owl. He had his head down as he walked and didn't notice the girl running towards him till it was too late. "Whoah!" Both him and the red head girl fell to the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked her as he got up dusting himself off and offering her a hand up. He tried to be helpful by dusting her off as well. "You know you should really watch where you are going. You never know who you might run into at night."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.