It's a Strange World

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lord-insan-E-O, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 2/6 morning
    "So um after the movie you want to talk and compare notes? I'm new to the whole supernatural thing." Russell whispered. "I didn't get your name?" Russell asked as he began eating his popcorn.

"Screw it!" Cole yelled as he tossed the maps on the floor. He looked around the den to see Russell was gone, he barely even noticed. He looked down at the pendant and gave out a big sigh. He walked over to the sink and scrubbed the blood stain out. It took a while but he finally got it clean, he put it around his neck and dropped the pendant down underneath his shirt.

As Fisher was on his way to the location on the map, the burnt circle that marked the destination began to expand. It moved in a straight line to the forest on the map. He knocked on the glass that divided the driver from the back of the limo. He gave the driver the map to show his new destination.
    "Stay here, this shouldn't take long." Fisher said as got out of the limo. He adjusted his tie and walked on. He could sense that Gale was near by, and Martian too. But he had no plans for the Omega, at least not yet. "Mr. Gale is it?" Fisher said in a calm voice as he approached him. "My name is Marcus Fisher. I'm the CEO and founder of Timely Enterprises. You and me, my boy have much to talk about." he said as he formed a sphere of pure dark energy in his hand.

Martian watched Gale curiously from the tree line, making sure not to be seen. Gale looked human, but he smelled off for a human. Martian wasn't sure how to handle this one, so he decided to just watch and wait. "What are you looking for?" Martian said to himself. Martian sniffed the air and sensed Fisher's presence. "Now what do we have here?" Martian said as he watched and listened intently. His eyes instantly was drawn to the magic he was showing off.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale turned to the man who'd called him and stared at him for a quick moment. "Yes, who are you?" The question was soon answered he the strange man approached him. What would a CEO want with me. He kept asking himself that as the man approached him. Normally a CEO would hadn't big corporate business, not talk with some kid in the woods. Though what made it really strange was the dark energy in his had. "How are you doing that?" Being a wizard he was unfamiliar with dark magic, though he's never seen it up close until now. In fact, since he saw the sphere he was getting a real bad feeling about this Mr. Fisher now.

3. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day:3/6 Noon
    "Sorry, but I don't reveal all my party tricks first thing. But if you really want to know, then I suggest you stop by at Timely Towers tonight. Their will be some......interesting people there I'm sure you will love to meet." Fisher said as he closed his hand, dismissing the sphere of energy. He turned around away from Gale, facing the way he came. "It's not hard to find the tower, it is the tallest building in the city. And is in the exact center of the city." Fisher said with a grin and walked back to the limo.

Martian watched in silence, clinging onto every word they were saying. "Very interesting." Martian said to himself. "This may work out in my favor. I may not even need the face-stealer." Martian said with a devious grin.

When the movie was over, Russell got out of his seat. "So, want to get some coffee or something?" Russell asked. "I'd like to know more about your species." He said with a warm smile.

"Ok grunts here's the targets." Rivers said to a group of men all dressed up in combat gear. "Squad A, your with me. We'll be taking one....Cole Jackson. He's an Alpha werewolf. You are equipped with silver bullets laced with wolf's bane, but do not use them unless I say so. We are giving him a offer, not attacking." Rivers said as he was holding up a picture of Cole.
    "Squad B, you'll be taking the local vampire clan's leader. We have little to no information on them, so be prepared for anything. Smith is in charge of your mission. The vehicles you'll be driving is equipped with powerful spot lights. The lights are twice as intense as the sun so again only use it as a last resort. Ok everyone get ready, we'll be leaving at nightfall." Rivers said. After he was done all the men were dismissed and went on to get prepared.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

"Um, no thanks." Angelina told Russel. It was time to find somewhere else to hang out. She didn't feel right hanging out with him when she was going to help Martian shortly, even if it was to ultimately help them in the end. "I am going to find a place to nap. See you around." She said as she picked up a jog heading the opposite direction as Russel. She made her way to a house the currently looked empty and crawled in an open window. She then found a small white bedroom, most likely a spare bedroom and curled up on the bed for a nap.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

The fact that he was using magic was surprising enough, now that he had to go to some building just to find out more. It a matter of minutes Gale search for curiosity turned into a search for answers. Answer that Mr. Fisher seemed to have. As the man walked away, he began to wonder what he meant by interesting people. Was it other magic users or monsters of some kind. Just the thought of something like that led to more thought about using his magic, which in turn cause his left eye to throb. "No, only in emergencies. I'll just have to wait and see." Using his right hand, he covered up his throbbing eye as he left the forest.

6. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira floats through the wall of Angelina's borrowed bedroom, making a few objects in the room slide around in an attempt to awaken the face-stealer. The Ghost seems to have taken some sort of liking to Angelina, and has been shadowing her for some time.

7. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 5/6 Night
    "I'm back." Russell yelled as he walked into the den. "Oh right you were gone." Cole said as he put on his jacket. "Where you going?" Russell asked. "Out to hunt Martian." Cole said as he put a silver knife in his jacket pocket. "Great I'll come with you." Russell said. "No, I've got to do this alone...." Cole said as he sniffed the air, something was wrong.
    "Ok squad A, prepare to move out!" Rivers said to his squad as they moved in closer to the den. All of them had military grade assault rifles. Their red laser sight could be faintly seen as they moved in. Cole opened the hanger doors and shifted. He let out a loud growl as the squad moved in closer. Russell shifted as well and stood behind Cole. Cole's eyes flashed just as bright as their laser sight.
    The squads laser sights all centered on Cole. Cole gave a bone chilling roar as they cautiously stepped forward. "Mr. Cole Jackson. Our employer would like a word with you." Rivers said as he set his laser sight directly on Cole's forehead. Russell began to move forward, but Cole placed his arm in front of him to stop him. "And who would that be?" Cole asked, he was still shifted so his voice was deep and raspy. "Come and meet him. All your questions will be answered, including why you were drawn here." Rivers replied. Cole's eyes widen when he mentioned that he was drawn here. Cole sniffed the air, he knew that they had silver bullets laced with Wolf's bane. So he knew he couldn't beat them. "Fine. Russell go home." Cole said. "But-" "GO!" Cole yelled before Russell could finish. Rivers took out a cell phone and pressed one button, then a limo pulled into the hanger's drive way. "Right this way." Rivers said as he motioned for his men to put their guns down. Cole gets in the limo and Russell ran on home.

Meanwhile at where Cedrick's clan was held up. Three hummers pulled up outside of it. Squad B began to pour out of the hummers. They gathered behind the vehicles with their weapons pointing towards the entrance. Three men were on top of the hummers manning the large powerful spot light's on top of them. Smith calmly walked in front of the hummers and took out a knife. He took the knife and slit the palm of his hand and let's the blood drip on the ground, knowing that it would attract vampires.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina jolted awake expecting to see someone, most likely the owner in the room but instead she didn't see anything. She thought herself crazy and got out of bed not noticing the ghost. She looked out the window to see that the sun was going down. Finally it was time. She made her way out of the bedroom rubbing her eye. She had a long peaceful nap until that noise woke her up, but it had to be in her dreams, there was still no one in the house. She climbed out the same window in which she entered as she made her way towards the forest.

When she was a little deeper in the forest she she looked up scanning the tree tops for Martian. "I am here, just like you asked." She said fairly quietly, a lot quieter then last time she came looking for him. A rush of energy coursed through her vains, she was excited. Never done anything like this before. She brushed her blowing blond hair out of her face, she knew that he was able to see through her mask but used it anyways so no human could suspect anything.

9. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 6/6 Night
    OOC: I'm extending the night till Wednesday.
    "Hello my dear." Martian said as he walked from behind a nearby tree. "I'm glad to see you came. Unfortunately unforeseen variables have rendered my plan obsolete. The city just got more complicated." Martian said as he slowly walked around Angelina, being a few inches away. "I don't like being out of the loop, so I must go into the city to learn the new pieces on the board." Martian said as stopped circling her, and stopped directly in front of her. "You may follow if you wish." Martian said as he pulled car keys out of his pocket.
    He walked a little further into the forest, and uncovered a truck that was camouflaged with tree branches. He got into the truck and started the engine.

"Would you like something to eat or drink Mr. Jackson?" Rivers asked Cole in the back of the limo that was approaching Timely Towers. "No, who are you? And how do know my name?" Cole replied in a annoyed tone. "My name is Adam Rivers. And my employer is very resourceful." Rivers said as he took a sip of wine. "How do you about what I am?" Cole asked. "Sorry buddy, spoilers." Rivers replied.
    The rest of the short trip was in complete silence. When they arrived Cole looked up at the Tower in awe. He'd never seen anything like it. It was a average looking building, but on the very top was a pyramid like structure. The driver of limo quickly got out and opened Cole's door. Cole cautiously got out of the vehicle, and began to look and sniff around the area. The Tower smelled different then the rest of the area. Cole followed shortly behind Rivers as he entered the building. Rivers calmly walked over to the elevator and entered it. He pressed the top flour button. Cole continued to sniff the building, hoping to figure out what to expect.
    The elevator stopped on the CEO's office. "Ah, Mr. Jackson. I've been expecting you." Fisher said as soon as Cole stepped out the elevator. "This your employer?" Cole asked looking at Rivers. "Yes I am Mr. Jackson. My name is Marcus Fisher, I'm the founder and CEO of Timely Enterprises." Fisher replied. "Fine what do you want?" Cole asked, with annoyance in his voice. "First let's see if our other guests will arrive." Fisher said in a cold voice.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina followed Martian with her eyes as he circled her. "Mine name is Angelina, please stop calling me dear." She told him in a rather stern voice. She was sick of the endearing names and just wanted to be called by her real name. Angelina followed him wondering what sort of new pieces he might be referring too. "What do you think is up?" She finally said as they reached the car. Angelina wanted to find out as much as possible, any bits of information would help in her opinion. She still had no real plan on how to help Cole but she wanted to know as much as possible before hand, especially about Martian. Angelina didn't hesitate to hop in the car, she was no longer scared of this wolf. If she kept pretending to be on his side she would be safe.

11. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 7/6 Night
    Martian pulled the truck about a block away from the Tower. Cole could be seen walking into the building along with Rivers. Martian sniffed the air. He could smell the silver and wolf's bane. "Wolf's bane!" Martian growled as he opened the truck door. "This maybe more complicated then I thought." He said as he continued to sniff and hear around the area. "Angelina, I will need you to take the form of a guard. They have less security near the back, we can enter through there. I'll meet you there, I need a less direct approach to the back." Martian said as he jumped on a building near them and scaled it using his claws.
    Martian began running and jumping on the roofs of the buildings until he was directly in front of the back entrance. He could see the door has a key pad that needs a code. "Ha! Humans thinking that can keep me out!" Martian said as he leaped of the roof and landed in front of the door. He sniffed the keys, he could tell what keys had been pressed the most. But he still need to find the combo. But before he could try to find the combo a guard approached the back door. Martian quickly hid as the guard punched in the code. As soon as the guard was done and the code was entered Martian shifted. Martian calmly walked behind the man and dug his claws into the man's neck, and slashed his throat. Martian eased the man down as he fell, to make sure not to make a sound. Martian looked down at his claws, and saw the blood drip down. He then licked the blood off his claws. "Ok face-stealer, we need to hurry." Martian said to himself as he waited for Angelina.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina walked straight up to the front door of the building. She was twirling her hair around one finger and put a blank stare on. She needed to get close to a guard and what better way then to play the dumb blond. "Um, excuse me can someone help me? I am lost." She asked as she approached the building. A couple guards came close to her telling her she wasn't allowed to be there and such. "I am lost. Does any of you fine looking men know where the hair salon is?" She asked them innocently as she touched one guards biceps. The guard looked at Angelina's hand then back to her and gave her directions to a hair salon. "Thank you so much, I don't know what I would have done without you." She squealed as she ran off. "Idiots." She added in when they where far enough a way.

Angelina walked into a back road that would lead to the road she would take to the back of the building. As she walked she sifted into the young muscular guard, one of two that she saw out front. As she neared the building she saw Martian standing over a dead body. She wanted to gag as he licked the blood off his claw but she had to keep herself together. This wasn't the time to panic or get uneasy because of Martian. She was working with him now.

Angelina approached Martian. "So what now? What is my role in all of this?" She asked Martian. She looked down at the body again and tried not to show a reaction, instead she had to focus on Martian and her job. Keep her mind off the blood seeping out just inches from her feet. She turned to the door ready to go in but waiting for Martian to answer first.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Eventually Gale found his way into the Timely Enterprises building. As the man had said the building was the tallest in the city, which did make it easier to find. Upon walking in, he looked around for someone to tell him where to go. Considering the size of the building, he could probably easily get lost in her.

14. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 7/6 Night
    Martian could smell the unease on Angelina when see saw the dead body, it almost made him happy. "Stay behind me." Martian said in a calm voice as he slowly walked into the building. As Martian walked down the hallway the door led to he could smell something off about this place. Martian made sure to avoid the security cameras as they went. As they were about to round a corner Martian sniffed around, a guard was coming around the corner. Martian placed his index finger on his lip to tell Angelina to not make a sound. As the guard cam around Martian grabbed him by his neck and snapped it. The guards neck snapping made a disturbing sound that Martian just loved, you could tell by the sick smile on his face. Martian turned around the corner and saw the stairs. "We'll go up through there." Martian said.

Fisher gave Rivers a nod, and Rivers left in the elevator. Fisher could feel Martian and Angelina approaching. 'Prefect.' Fisher thought to himself. "Please take a seat Mr. Jackson." Fisher said as he gestured to one of the chairs that was sitting in front of his desk. Cole took a seat. "Let's get this over with Mr. Fisher!" Cole yelled. "Patience is a virtue Mr. Jackson. And a very useful one at that." Fisher said as he clenched the handle of his cane and took a seat behind his desk.
    "Have you ever heard the story of 'The Fisher King', Mr. Jackson?" Fisher said as he rubbed his right hip. "I should care why?" Cole said in a annoyed tone. "The Fisher King has been around in many legends, such as Arthurian. Versions of his story vary widely, but he is always wounded in the legs or groin, and incapable of moving on his own. When he is injured, his kingdom suffers as he does, his impotence affecting the fertility of the land and reducing it to a barren wasteland. Little is left for him to do but fish in the river near his castle. Knights travel from many lands to heal the Fisher King, but only the chosen can accomplish the feat." Fisher said. "Oh how friggin fascinating please go on." Cole said with a sarcastic tone.
    "How would you like to be my knight, my Percival?" Fisher asked. "So that's what this about? You want the bite?" Cole replied. Fisher began to laugh. "Do you know how much power I would need to give up to be a werewolf? No, I just want my kingdom back to it's former glory, and I need your help to do so."

"Mr. Gale. Right this way." Rivers said as he entered the lobby and saw Gale. Rivers showed him the way to the elevator.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Thanks." Gale said as he headed towards the elevator. While he didn't know what floor to head too, he took a guess and headed to the top one since Mr. Fisher was the CEO and CEO's offices were usually located on the top of the buildings.

16. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 7/6
    "Ah Mr. Gale perfect timing." Fisher said as the elevator door opened. Cole eyed down Gale, he could sense he wasn't human. 'What kind freak show is this guy running?' Cole thought to himself. "Gale, this is Mr. Cole Jackson. He's a werewolf." Fisher said with a calm voice. Cole's eyes widened when he said he was a werewolf. 'Did he really need to drop that bomb?' Cole thought to himself. "I was just explaining to Mr. Jackson my plan for you, him, and all of us myths." Fisher said as he got out of his chair. "Oh and what are you two Unicorns or something?" Cole asked with a bit of smugness. "Or something." Fisher said with a smile.
    "Me and Mr. Gale here are both magic users, witches. Me of course more advance then him, no offence." Fisher said as he looked at both the youths. "I grow wary of this song and dance. Of us having to hide what we are. I mean to change that." Fisher said as he stared out his office window over the city. "Those are dangerous words. Don't you know what would happen if you tried? We've been hidden for a long, long time. There are things out there to stop us from doing exactly that." Cole replied. "Oh I know better then most. That's why we won't be asking to hold the humans hand. We're going to change this by putting our boot on their throat." Fisher said with a smile.

Martian opened the stairway door and looked up. They were on the bottom floor, they needed to go up and fast. "Hop onto my back. I can get us up faster." Martian said.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina took a step back as she watched Martian kill another man. She knew it was necessary but not a pleasant site to watch or sound to hear. It made her even more uneasy. Martian could easily do that to her at any time, but not if she sided with him. Maybe it was better not to betray him to help Cole. She could easily keep helping him just to save her own hide. Was it wrong,yes but she couldn't let that bother her she would just have to live with it.

"Really?" Angelina asked, giving him a strange look. Maybe as her 125 pound normal form but in this form she had to weigh over 200 pounds and he thought he could go up faster with her on his back. This guy must be nuts. Never the less she still hopped on his back and rode him up the stairs. If anyone where to see that... it would definitely be an awkward situation no getting around that.

18. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Episode 4: Independence
    July 4th 2013
    Day 1/6 Morning
    Instead of running up the steps, Martian leaped from the guard rails to each other. Until he was at the top. He sat Angelina down and began to walk towards the door the led to the top floor. He didn't realize that it was already morning. About half way to the door he was force to un-shift. "Damn!" He growled. "It's to late to go back now!" Martian said as he took a hand gun that was on the first guard he killed out of the back of his pants.​
    Martian calmly walked over to the door, there was a strange symbol on it. The symbol was a spiral with a small Y with small dots at the ends in the center. Martian tried to open it but there was a invisible force field that prevented him from touching it, the field also gave him a shock. "Damn!" Martian yelled in pain. He backed up a little bit and tried to kick it in, but the field again stopped him. Martian grew increasingly angry as he pounded away at it.​
    The door then opened, on the other side was Rivers. The door swung open on Rivers side and not on the side Martian was on. Martian ran charged at Rivers, but the force field was still there and it knocked Martian flat on his back. "Are you done?" Rivers said with a bit of a laugh. Martian quickly got up and pulled his gun out. But before Martian could use it, River shot him in the neck with a dart-gun. "Wha......what was th-that?" Martian said as he pulled the dart out and began to stager. "Just a healthy dose of Aconitum." Rivers replied with a bit of a smile. "Wolf's.....bane." Martian said a he fell down. "Yep, it makes you big and strong." Rivers said as Martian drifted into unconsciousness.​
    Rivers stared down over at Angelina. He puts the dart-gun in his pocket and pulled out a real gun. "This little face-stealer is not a dart-gun, and it's filled with silver bullets. I hear that hurts your kind a lot. Now if would follow me, my employer would like a word with you." Rivers said as he broke the spiral on the door. ​

19. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina held on tight as Martian jumped up the stair case. She then followed him to the door and watched him run into it a few times. "If you haven't noticed that isn't helping..." She said as the door opened. Angelina slowly reached for the gun that came with the guard costume. It was obvious they could see through her little trick. It didn't take long for River to knock out Martian and next it was her turn, but he had switched gun. Silver Bullets.... that would not do her well. She slowly lowered her gun and put it away."Why does he care to talk to a loner like me what have I done?" She asked as she followed River.

20. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira floats noiselessly and invisibly just beneath the stairs, listening to the conversation between Rivers and Angelina, knowing that the Face stealer, and perhaps Rivers, would be able to see her even in her transparent form, she keeps out of sight, keeping all her flowing wispiness safely on the other side of walls, floors, or ceilings. She sneaks glances whenever she can by pressing the barest tip of her pupils past the layers of the ceiling or floor, well behind where she can hear the footsteps of Angelina and Rivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.