It's a Strange World

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lord-insan-E-O, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 5/6 Night
    Martian watched Angelina as she was comparing the claw and the claw marks. He made sure he wasn't seen, staying above in the tree line. She pulled out a gun, 'Oh how cute the little face-stealer thinks that could hurt a werewolf.' Martian thought to himself. 'But I may find some use of her.' Martian leaped out of tree line and shifts mid air. His bright orange eyes piercing through the form she was in to see her true form. "Lost are we? Now what's a little face-stealer like you doing in a dangerous place like this all alone?" Martian said with a fiendish grin. "Cute toy. You may want to put it away before you hurt yourself....or make me hurt you." He said looking at her gun. "I'm sure you saw what I did to that high school. I'd hate to do the same to such a pretty little defenseless face-stealer such as yourself." He said as he circled around her. "Nice claw, does Cole know you have it?" Martian asked, recognizing the claw.

Cole continued to watch Russell as he tried desperately to get out of his chains and escape. Cole had Russell's phone and was texting Russell's parents that he was staying at a friends house. Russell finally ripped one of the chains off the wall. But before he could rip the other one off, Cole got up and thru the chair he was sitting on at Russell's head. Cole quickly shifted and gave Russell one punch with all his might to the gamma's face, knocking him out for now. Cole grabbed the end that was chained to the wall, and began reattaching it with a power drill.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina looked up at the werewolf in front of her. Her hands shook as she lifted up the gun. Was the stories true, werewolves could heal themselves? She best not take a chance. Angelina disengaged the gun and put its safety back on before putting it back in its holster. Angelina scoffed at the notion of the forest being too dangerous. "I can take care of myself thank you very much." It was only then she really thought about what he was saying. How would he know she was a shape shifter. "How do you know that I am a shape shifter?" She asked before putting the claw back in the bag then into her pocket. "And no he doesn't why does it matter to you?" She added on studying the werewolf. This was her first encounter with one and was unsure how exactly she was suppose to go about it.

3. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 6/6 Night
    "I know plenty about the supernatural. Oh that's adorable, the little face-stealer knows nothing about the other things that go bump night." Martian replied with a grin on his face, showing his fangs. "And as for why that claw matters to me. Well let's say Cole has something I want, I deserve. Of course he's hiding himself from me, coward and he calls himself a Alpha." Martian said.
    "But with a pretty little thing such as yourself may be of use to me. You see Cole is surprisingly smart, but his new pack member on the other hand is young and a fool. You could get close to them through him." Martian said as he continued to circle around her. "And then I will rip Cole's lungs out through his chest and became the Alpha!" he said with a bit of excitement in his voice. "And you will be rewarded greatly. Anything you want. Be that money, or information on everything else that goes bump in the night."

"Yes sir, it has begun............of course I'll extend the olive branch tomorrow...............Yes understood, it will be done. Vale." The CEO of Timely Enterprises said as he hung up his cell phone. He rolled his office chair until it was facing the window, and gave a sinister smile.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina was taken back by his request. "Y-you want me to help you kill someone else." In her head her voice was shaky and a little scared, but out loud the raspyness of cops voice hid it quite well. "Why would I do that? I don't need your rewards I already have ways to get what I want." She retorted. She took a couple steps back but with Martian circling her she could only go so far. Her hand started to reach down for her gun but stopped remembering the threat from before.

5. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day 6/6 Night
    "Suit yourself my dear. I won't twist your arm." Martian said in a calm voice. He tosses her a necklace, the necklace is a wooden wolf's head. The wolf's head was stained with blood. "I'm sure you'll be seeing Cole soon, make sure he gets that. And tell him she screamed like the bitch she was. He'll know what it means." Martian said with a grim sinister laugh. He then left Angelina, with his laugh being heard as he left.

After Cole reinforced the chains on Russell, Cole got another chair, due to it breaking when he thru it at Russell, and he sat down. Russell began to stir, as soon as he got up he began thrashing around again. Russell was trying his best to get out of the chains, growling and having spit fly off his fangs as he went. He was completely feral. "Don't worry Russ, as soon as the sun comes up I'll let you go." Cole said as he watched Russell's every move. Russell replied with more growls.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

"W-what kind of monster are you?" Angelina called out after Martian. She held the necklace up by it's string examining it closely. The blood stains in it scared her. Why would she want to help a guy like this? In what world did he think she would ever want to help him. She glanced around the forest ready to leave but remembered she was lost. Nothing to do now but walk and hope she doesn't run into anyone else. But being out all night in her current form it probably wasn't a good idea to go back into town like that, it only left her with one choice, her natural form. Something she always tried to avoid using, but her hands where tied here. She closed her eyes as she turned back into her natural for, a sixteen year old girl. She started walking looking for a way out

7. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Episode 3: Olive Branch
    Day: 1/6 Morning Date: Wednesday July 3rd 2013
    Cole woke up from a little cat nap to see that Russell was still strung up in the chains, but he was asleep. "Hey Russ, get up it's morning." Cole said as he gave him a small slap on the face. "What happened?" Russell asked as Cole was releasing him. "Last night you shifted. The first shift is always the worst, you become completely feral. That's why I chained you up, if you got out you would have killed someone. Your welcome. Now come on, I'm hungry." Cole said as he helped Russell up. ​
    "So what's for breakfast?" Russell asked as they went up stairs. "I don't know. I'll have to see what I got." Cole said as they got out of the office. Cole walked over to the frig, and looked for something to eat. "I've got some milk, you want cereal?" Cole said as he pulled the milk out. "Sure, sounds good. So anything happen while I was all Hulked out?" Russell asked as Cole was grabbing them some bowls and the cereal. "Nope, not really. You almost got out once but I put you in your place." Cole said as he poured the cereal, it was a box of Frankenbarries. "What do you mean put me in my place?" Russell asked as Cole poured the milk. "Well....I kind of thru a chair at you and gave you a knockout punch. Your bit of lightweight Russ. That or I'm more badass then I thought. Probably both." Cole said as he grabbed a couple spoons and dug into his cereal. "Dick." Russell said as he dug into his cereal. ​

8. Aelin Best Waifu

It was early morning before Angelina found her way back into town. She was still holding the pendent in her hand as she began to walk around town. She had thought it a good idea to change into another form once in town but she had been up all night and was too exhausted to even think about finding someone to change into that she could use without it being too suspicious. Right now she simply needed to find a spot that she was hidden from both human and supernatural to rest, meaning not the forest.

After walking for a bit Angelina came across an old hanger which she assumed would be abandoned. She decided it best not to enter though, just in case. Besides it was a nice warm morning, a nap outside could do her some good even though she was unable to hide her natural form at this point. Angelina rounded to the rear of the building and sat down against the wall. "Man I am beat." She said to herself as she laid herself down on the ground. She only then realized the Pendent was still in hand. Having no pockets to put it in Angelina thought the safest place for it was around her neck. She wasn't comfortable putting a bloody object around her neck but what else could she do with it? She couldn't throw it away could she? No it wouldn't be a good idea. If Martian found it she might be in big trouble and if this Cole guy found it, who knows what would happen. For now it stayed with her, around her neck.

Finally Angelina made herself comfortable on the ground, curled up with her back pressed against the hanger. One hand was under her head while her other hand was gripping the pendent. Angelina's long red hair fell across her face, but she didn't mind. She closed her eyes and let herself drift to the realm of dreams, so she could get some much needed sleep.

9. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 1/6 morning
    Cole could hear someone moving around outside the hanger, so he stopped eating and tried to listen closer. But all he could hear was Russell crunching on his cereal. "Hey Chewbacca, stop for a sec." Cole said as he listened more closely. Cole walked cautiously outside, making sure he didn't make a sound. He saw Angelina sleeping next to the back of the hanger.
    "Hey that's the shape-shifter I saw yesterday." Russell whispered to Cole. Cole already knew she wasn't human before Russell said anything, but she smelled.....off. She slightly smelled like Martian. Cole's eyes flashed red. He was come over with rage at the smell of his rival. She was lucky it wasn't at night, he would have shifted and ripped her apart. Russell watched Cole cautiously. Cole walked over to her with his eyes crimson red. "What are you doing here?! Where's Martian! I can smell his stink on you!" Cole yelled at her. "Martian?" Russell said to himself. The way Cole was acting, it kind of scared him.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina jumped then slowly opened her eyes to see the bright red eyes of Cole. "I-I just wanted to get some sleep she stammered in answer to his first question. Just by looking at the eyes of this person she knew he was another werewolf, possibly the Cole person Martian talked about. It looked like this guy was ready to rip her limb from limb, she had to watch what she said. "I-I don't know where he is. He approached me in the woods last night trying to get me to help him. But I refused and he disappeared into the trees." She slowly loosened her now very tight grip on the pendent and took it off from around her neck. "H-he said to give you this and tell you, s-she..." Angelina was unable to finish the sentence she was too scared of both both of them to say anything to get herself in trouble. Humans she was not scared of at all, but supernatural like herself was a whole other story since she had never had to deal with them before.

11. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira floats near the ceiling of the hangar, the wisps of her form floating upwards as she peers down at the werewolves and the face-stealer, her luminous head tilted with curiosity or concern. The Spirit resolves to watch and listen, and stays near the high ceiling of the hangar, almost directly overhead, unless someone were to look up she would remain unnoticed.

12. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day 1/6 morning
    Cole yanked the pendent out of Angelina's hand, he stared down at it. He recognized it. He took a deep breath in and closed his eyes. When he opened them back up they were his normal stormy grey color. He was beginning to calm down. When he looked down he saw the blood stain, he tears almost came out of his eyes. Cole clenched his fist and slammed it against the hanger leaving a dent the size of his fist, and walked away back into the hanger.
    Russell looked at Angelina and back at as he went inside. He was unsure what to do now, what to do about her. "So....ummm want some cereal?" Russell asked before he followed Cole. "Cole, who's Martian?" Russell asked. "Not your problem!" Cole yelled back. "Casper you gonna join us or just stay up there and watch us like a creep?!" Cole yelled over at Avira. Russell looked up and saw the disembodied spirit, he hadn't even noticed she was here. "Cole, who's necklace is that?" Russell asked. "I don't want to talk about it!" Cole replied as he grabbed a map of the area out of a drawer. 'Let's see she said something about the woods, damnit that's to much ground to cover even with my tracking skills!' Cole thought to himself as he was looking over the map.
    "Come on man! What's going on?" Russell asked. "Fine! You want to know so bad, Martian and I were apart of the same pack, it was more like a family." Cole said as he took a deep breath in and sighed. "My older brother, Tommy was the Alpha. I was the Beta, the second in command. And Martian was one of the Gamma's, like you Russ. You know how I said the bite super charges everything about you? Well it made Martian, in a word evil. He wanted more then anything to be a Alpha, just for the power. The only way for a Gamma to become a Alpha is to kill a Alpha. So he tried to kill Tommy, but before he could get at Tommy he had to get through the rest of the pack. So while me and Tommy was out he....slaughtered them. We had a pack of 12, so he killed 9. Including my 12 year old sister, this was her necklace." Cole continued. "By the time we got back, the walls were painted with blood. And Martian was sitting there, laughing almost proud of it. Me and Tommy took him on. But we didn't know he had a pure silver knife, he stabbed Tommy with it. I chased him off, but it was too late. Tommy died in my arms. But what Martian didn't know is you had to kill a Alpha with your own bare hands to become one. So as the Beta I became the Alpha by right of succession. So that's the jest of it, we've been chasing each other for a few years now. Happy now?" Cole said finishing his story. The look on his face showed he didn't like talking about it. "Man I'm sorry I brought it." Russell said, there really wasn't much he could say. "Look this my problem, my baggage. I'll deal with it and him in all due time!" Cole yelled.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

Unsure what to do now Angelina started to follow Russel but into the hanger but hesitated at the door. She let her hand rest against the door but she couldn't bring herself to open it. Thought the door she could hear Cole telling his story and felt an eminence wave of sympathy for Cole, she didn't know what she could do to help though. Maybe if she could set up a fight but make sure Cole would win, maybe that would help. But how could she do that. Unless... She offered to help Martian but worked as a double agent and try to help Cole at the same time. But why would he trust a dirty little face stealer like herself?

Angelina turned around and ran back to the forest, the same place she went last night. She was going to help Cole but he wouldn't know it, neither would Martian. "I am here to help you. You where right and I am willing to help. So Martian if you can hear me how yourself." She called out into the trees. She didn't really know what she was going to do next but she knew why she was doing it. Time and time again every time she had gotten close to someone they had been taken a way from her. It was like she somehow attracted trouble wherever she went. More then one of her closest friends died in her arms and she couldn't do anything about it. Cole at a chance to avenge his family, and she was going to help him with it since she hadn't had a chance to avenge anyone that was hurt or killed while with her. It was the reason she was alone now. She couldn't stand to make friends with anyone else in fear that they would leave her or die again. She had made a decision, she was no longer afraid of dieing, there was nothing left for her in this world, nothing to make her happy anymore. So here she stood, in the middle of the woods yelling at the top of her lungs at a werewolf like a crazy person.

14. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 1/6 Morning
    "Wow, you are loud little spitfire aren't you?" Martian said coming seemingly out of nowhere. "So you've reconsidered have you? Good, now what can I do for you? Protection from the more uncivilized creatures of this world?" Martian asked as moved closer to Angelina. "Or a place to stay, a home? I'll be making a pack as soon as Cole is dealt with, we could be one big happy supernatural family. Of course you shape-shifters have always been the loners haven't you?" Martian said as he brushed some of her hair behind her ear. "Anything your little heart desires will be yours, I assure you." Martian said with a devious grin. "As long as you do as I say." He said as he softly rubbed her cheek, and his eyes flashed orange.
    OOC: I love being the bad guy! :p
    "So what's the plan? How can I help you beat Martian?" Russell asked as Cole was combing over the map. "I told you I'll deal with this on my own! Now go get that shape-shifter I've got some questions to ask her!" Cole barked at Russell not even noticing she was gone. "I think she left." Russell replied as he looked around. "Just friggin' great! Now I've got to deal with that!" Cole shouted as he thru his cereal bowl against the wall, shattering the bowel as his eyes turned red. Russell backed away a bit, he was starting to get scared. Cole took in a few deep breaths as he began to calm down. "This is all my fault, I knew Martian was trouble. I should have fought harder to keep him out of the pack. I'm to blame for my families death. I'll go out tonight and search the forest. Maybe I can call him out now that I know he's in the woods. But I'll do it ALONE!" Cole said. "You can't blame yourself for that." Russell said trying to comfort Cole. "Sorry but it is my fault, but I'm gonna make it right soon enough!"

15. Aelin Best Waifu

"A-a home?" Angelina repeated softly it had been a long time since she has a place she could call her home. But he was right her kind had always been loners. The idea of a family made her feel a bit uneasy. But she couldn't possibly be thinking of staying around for long could she? No, she was here to help Cole then she would go, assuming she wasn't dead by that time. "A home... A shelter, yes that would be nice." She told him. "What is it that you need me to do? Whatever it is I'll do it." She have him a small smile to show she was on his side.

Angelina stepped back as he touched her face and looked down at the ground, she was uncomfortable with anyone touching her at all. It was weird when people felt the need to touch someone else. She was holding her hands in front of her and gripped them tighter as she waited for a response.

OOC:Added to the post

16. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 2/6 Morning
    "No need to fear me. I'm as harmless as a puppy." Martian said as he put his index finger under her chin and brought her eyes up to his. "At least to you." he said with a sinister grin. "As in the plan....come back tonight, I do so hate being in daylight I'm so weak. I absolutely hate it." Martian said as walked away. 'Man is she foolish for lying to me, but if she wants to play me for a fool, I'll play along...for now.' he thought to himself as he went deeper into the forest.

"Sir, the squads are geared up and ready. We're awaiting order." A gruff looking man said as he walked into the office of Timely Enterprises CEO. The elderly CEO look up at the man and gave him a faint grin. "Good, we shall wait until night fall. We don't want the newest residents to feel threatened now do we Mr. Rivers?" the old man said in a commanding voice. "Of course not Mr. Fisher sir. But we will need the coordinates, sir." Rivers replied. "Of course. Let us see." Fisher said as he got out three city maps out of his desk. He cleared his desk and placed them all side by side on the desk. He started muttering some impossible to understand words. When he finished the maps were set ablaze, but only in certain areas on them. Then the fires just went away, leaving one different hole on each map. He gave the ones on the end to Rivers. "Here, squad A will take the wolf, while squad B takes the vampire. I'll handle the little witch personally." Fisher said. "Sir, are you sure? We don't know what to expect from him." Rivers asked with a concerned voice. "I've lived for over 500 years, I believe I can handle some teenage witch Mr. Rivers. Now then have a car ready for me if you please." Fisher said as he rolled up the final map on his desk.

17. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina slowly nodded as she turned away from Martian. Should she really believe he is harmless? It wasn't like she had a chance fighting him anyways so she would go along with it and hope to stay out of trouble. She slowly made her way back to town to find something to do with her time till he was to go back at nightfall. She figured it was time to find another form to take, then lay low. It didn't really matter what form at this point just not her natural form. She walked past a pretty, young blond, no older then her. She decided to take what she could get, she never usually shifted into someone this young but it didn't matter now.

After she had shifted she looked down at her outfit, it was so... so skimpy, it disgusted her. "Who actually likes wearing this crap?" She questioned as she slipped out from behind a dumpster. It didn't matter now was the time to find a spot to lay low. She spotted a movie theater across the street with a greasy young 16 year old boy doing the tickets. "I can't believe I am doing this." She unbuttoned her shirt a couple buttons and approached the boy. "Hey I forgot my wallet at home can you please let me in, just this once. She leaned over to give the kid a kiss and reveal more then she should.

With ticket in hand she walked into the theater and took a seat in the back row. A dark room like this felt like the perfect place to lay low for a while, at least until it was time to meet Martian once again.

18. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 2/6 Morning
    "Hey kid, did you put that claw into evidence?" Commissioner Price asked the cop that Angelina turned into yesterday. "Um what claw sir?" The cop asked with a confused look. "The one from the high school. The one I gave to you in that coffee shop yesterday." Chuck answered. "I wasn't in any coffee shop yesterday, sir. Now if you don't mind I've got some paper work I need to fill out, or my ass get's chowed out." the cop said. "Yeah ok, I must have mistook you for someone else. Carry on." Chuck said as he pated the cop on the back and walked away. 'What the hell? That was the guy. I think, I'm getting old.' Chuck thought to himself.

With Cole pouring over that map, Russell decided to go back into town. "I'm going into town need anything?" Russell asked. "Let's see if I set up a trap on the north side of the woods.....no wait he could see that coming.." Cole muttered to himself. "Ok, so some antipsychotics got it. Yo Casper....I really need to learn your name, mind keeping a eye on my fearless leader? Just make sure he doesn't go off the deep end.....any more." Russell said as he grabbed the SUV keys and went on to town.
    As soon as he got in he saw Angelina use......her charms to get a movie ticket. So he decided to follow her in, maybe get some answers about Martian. "One ticket please." He said as he gave the clerk the money. He made sure to get the same one as Angelina. He walked into the theater and got some popcorn, and sat down next to Angelina.
    "I must say, I do like the form your in. I'm Russell by the way, but please call me Russ." Russell whispered over at her. "Now what do you know about Martian? Popcorn?"

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale had gotten an early start to his morning as he wanted to do some exploring today. The hood of his jacket was over his head as he made his way towards the forest. Something about this place was curious to him, and he figured why not start his search in the forest. After all, forest were known for having strange occurrences in them. As he made his way into the forest, he took a quick look around first. Great, what exactly am I supposed to be looking for?

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina turned to Russel as he sat next to her, then turned back to face the screen. She began to speak without looking at Russel. "I don't know anything about Martian. He stopped me in the forest and wanted me to help him. I refuse, he gave me that necklace and left. Thats it I know nothing more." She said in a soft whisper. Her high pitched voice sounded almost emotionless as she talked. She took a quick glance at her watch, seeing it was still late morning she sat back to watch the movie with a sigh, hoping the time would go by quickly. She didn't know why she was so anxious to go back but she was. She wanted to hear Martians plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.