It's a Strange World

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lord-insan-E-O, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

"Pardon?" Angelina asked at first not sure what River was talking about, that was until she was pushed back and it Michaels vehicle. She groaned and looked up at what had pushed her. A ghost? How was she supposed to fight a ghost? Angelina tried to think, bullets would do nothing, but perhaps she would confuse the ghosts, that was if they would fall for it. First she needed to get closer to River though. She was lucky he was human, it helped her a lot. Angelina slowly circled around the car and carefully lightly touches River for a second stealing his form. If this worked the spirits wouldn't know who to attack.

2. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Andromeda instantly felt the power of the spirits as she felt pushed against the floor. Again. By now, she was very angry to be pushed to this point. But as far as dragons go, they can be deadly as well as cunning. And Andromeda, scared by an imp, a pawn fought over between two sides, and forced into dragon form, had now thought of a plan. Spirits had no bodies, so in rationality, they were just air. So.....

Though it hurt her to do it, she strained to move her wing, and when it was clear, she let out a cry of pain, and closed her eyes, slumping. But she was only feinting.
    The ghost holding her down let off, thinking that he might kill her. Fisher did need her alive.

Quickly, Andromeda moved her wing quickly, blasting air at the spirit, causing him to dissipate. Andromeda then stood, spread her other wing, and took a huge leap at Cole and the female spirit. She grabbed Cole with her back claw and passed right through the spirit in a blast of air. As she ascended, She said to Cole, "Climb on my back, tell me who is friend or foe! We're getting out of here!"

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  3. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Noon
    OOC: Hope everybody had a happy holiday.
    Cole cringed a little when Andromeda picked him up in her hind claws. "Watch the merchandise!" Cole yelled. Cole slipped his way out of her grip and climbed on her as she ordered. "Wow we just met and I'm already riding you." Cole muttered. "Just fly over them, they'll know it's time to go." Cole ordered.
    The spirit of the boy stared Angelina down with intense anger. One could feel his rage boil over. A high pitched screech started emanating from the spirit. The sound started cracking glass from the nearby buildings. Everyone stopped fighting and covered their ears. Blood started pouring out of their ears, except for the Golem who doesn't have blood. Michael crawled to the back of his vehicle as blood gushed from his ears. Michael opened the truck and grabbed some iron chains.
    Michael took the chain and threw it at the ghost and wrapped it around the boy. The chain caused the boy's transparent body to burn and sizzle. The boy howled in pain as he tried disparately to get out of the chains. Michael took this moment and rushed at the real Rivers and knocked him out with a swift uppercut. Michael looked up in the air and saw Cole on the back of the dragon. "Let's go!" Michael ordered as he got into his vehicle.
    Tenga slashed at Gezichten and got him squarely in his chest. Gezichten fell to the ground as blood dripped down from his chest. The Golem was distracted by everything with the ghost, so Stier took this chance and charged at the stone behemoth, knocking the Golem over.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina covered her ears and closed her eyes tight trying to block out the sound that was hurting her ears. Did her little stunt anger the spirit that much that it would hurt everyone around? Apparently or else they wouldn't be in this mess, but what else could she have done? She really didn't have many options at that point. The screaming became less high pitched as Angelina looked up and opened her eyes. The boy was trapped in chains howling in pain instead of anger, and even that disappeared soon enough. Angelina turned to River after Michael had punched him and gave him a small wave. "Bye." She said in a slightly cocky tone before getting into the backseat of Michael's vehicle still using Rivers body for the moment. Once seated she rubbed her ears, they where ringing from the boys scream still and still kind of hurt, but Angelina wouldn't complain, she brought it on herself after all. She was also stronger then that at this point, she wouldn't complain, not anymore. It wasn't worth the breath.

5. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Andromeda dived, gathering wind. When there was enough resistance, she folded her wings.
    "Hang tight." She growled, as the wind increased, quickly reaching 120 MPH, heading down the street of the fight. When she nearly hit the pavement, Andromeda flashed her wings and fired another lightning blast, firing at Golem, causing splash damage. She rushed over Cole's van in a rush that nearly shook it. She then ascended once more.
    "That should keep your enemies busy. Now, since I need to know what the hell is up, I'm going to crash at your place. Literally." She snickered at her own pun. "I'm pulling you leg. Lead on, Pureblood." She went up higher to gain a bit of cloud cover.

6. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Night
    OOC: Sorry for not posting. Got the cold and holidays and such.

The Golem braced it's self when the lightning blasted it. Electricity shot out of it's stone body and struck nearby lamp posts causing sparks to fly everywhere. Stier quickly shifted and rushed over to the car and hopped into the passengers seat. Tenga hopped on his bike and drove off ahead them. Michael started the car up and quickly drove off. The Golem grabbed ahold of their rear bumper. Michael slammed on the gas but they got no where due to the Golem's strength. Michael pulled a pistol out and shot through the back window hitting the Golem squarely in the forehead. Of course it didn't do a thing. Michael continued to fire until the Golem finally released the bumper.
    Michael then slammed on the gas and raced off towards the safe house. Adler flew in through the broken back window and shifted into his human form. "Sup." Adler said as he wiggled into the back seat next to Angelina. "Where's Cole?" Michael asked. "On the dragon's back, heading back to the safe house." Adler answered. Martian started get up. His bones started to pop an crack back into their rightful place. Tenga raced pasted him, with Michael following not too far behind. As Michael was about to past Martian, he quickly opened his door, slamming it into Martian's back. Michael slammed his door shut. "Damn that felt good." Michael said.
    Cole held on tight to Andromeda's back as she flew up into the clouds. "Alright! The safe house is about a half mile away!" Cole shouted. "It's a big two story house with a black SUV parked outside!" Cole yelled out.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

"Nice entrance" Angelina giggled before realizing how weird her normally cute little giggle sounded in Rivers voice. "I bet it did." Angelina then said in response to Michael after he had slammed the door into Martains back. "Almost wish I had done that, but knowing my luck it would have turned out badly." Angelina then realized she was talking a fair amount and none of it was important so she shut her mouth. On occasion she would ramble when she was excited, this was one of those times.

8. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Andromeda shifted toward the direction Cole had pointed to and beat her wings hard. They were flying at 185 mph, and Andromeda was enjoying it. She closed her eyes leisurely and relished wind passing through her scaly skin. Suddenly, she couldn't help herself but let a pleasant roar of happiness. It sounded like a squeal of a schoolgirl crossed with the throaty growl of a satisfied lion. She had been forced to run her entire life, and now, she finally got to test her abilities in real time after 3 entire years! Nothing satisfied her more. She dipped her head as she neared the destination, she began to demorph.
    "Brace yourself!!!" She shrieked, almost happily. She flipped through the air in a small acrobatic ball, and she landed, skidding across the ground with her sneakers smoking on the asphalt. She let out a happy whoop on the open street, then quickly composed herself. She still didn't trust the werewolf. But, all things considered, he was sent by the Elders, and he did kind of save her life. But then, Andromeda had already returned the favor.

Benjamin sighed deeply, scratching his chin idly. It was the same routine ever since he joined Marty's Theater, located on West Carthage Street. It was close to where, according to what the reporters say, the center of freak lightning strikes had happened just the other night. Normally, Benjamin would take interest in those things, but Benjamin was a retired Slideshow Magician. He occasionally missed being a Con Artist Fighter, but those days were way over after Andromeda left.
    Benjamin rested his chin over a hand as his thoughts drifted to Andromeda. She was the reason Benjamin retired from being a vigilante. She disappeared from her cave home, leaving traces of werewolf fur all over the place, and a little blood.
    Benjamin sighed again. Where the hell was his friend after so many years??

9. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Episode 22 The Price of Revolution
    July 23
    OOC: Just a reminder the full moon shall be the next RP day. Now as it gets closer to the full moon every creature will start to feel a little bit more powerful.

Morning
    "Um thanks for the ride." Cole said as he was shaking a little bit due to her landing. "Is there some kind of cab fair I need to pay or something? Do you have a meter somewhere like a taxi?" Cole jokingly asked. "Name's Cole by the way. Andromeda right? Man that is rich. Please tell me that's not a aliases. Well anyways we better get inside."
    Michael pulled up into the drive way a little bit after their landing. Michael hopped out and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm too old for his ****." Michael muttered. Cole walked over to Michael and patted him roughly on his shoulder. "Come on Murtaugh, there's a drink in that frig singing my name." Cole said in a cheerful tone.

10. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: Sorry for not posting. Got a little occupied.

Andromeda followed, her eyes, scanning the two. Obviously, it sounded from the Pureblood that they had either scored a big victory, or otherwise they just needed to relax.
    Still there was one question that bugged her, so she asked, "Why exactly did you bother to save me? I mean, back there, I didn't really have a choice, I just followed my instincts, but if I had a choice, why? Who were those guys and what do you need me for?
    She knew immediately that she asked to much and began to have a large frown.

Benjamin had a shocked look on his face. Though he had seen plenty of things in the past, it was safe to say that he never thought he would ever see an event like this.
    He stood at the very place were Andromeda had had her skirmish with Cole's enemies, standing on the place where Andromeda fired a lightning bolt. Though he would've usually dismissed such a thing, he knew very well what had happened and who fired. He just needed a little confirmation.
    He adjusted his monocle, closed his eyes, breathed deeply. Then, this wind began to pick up, and a bluish-white seal appeared at Benjamin's feet, as he spoke an incantation.
    "Oh liels gars laika atklāj pagātnes notikumus, lai mani. Atklāt iemesls šāda nobrāzumiem pēc Māte Gaea." Benjamin uttered. Benjamin was a warlock, and his family had magical blood for 7 generations, untainted by any other means. His mind's eye flashed as he saw direct images of the fight. He saw Andromeda, relatively grown and beautiful, as Benjamin forsaw. He also knew she had gotten smarter, tricking a spirit into letting it's guard down, then blasting it with a stroke of wind. The last vision he saw was Andromeda grabbing a werewolf and flying off. At this point, Benjamin was a little intrigued. Why would Andromeda take a werewolf when the last time he had tried to visit her, she had disappeared, leaving only a couple of werewolf hair, scratched scales, and a bit of blood in her cave home. He decided to follow her based on were she flew in the vision. With that, Benjamin adjusted his hat and favorite trenchcoat, and stalked down the street.

11. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Noon
    "There's a war going on scales. The Elders and Protectors against Marcus Fisher and his private army. Fisher is a extremely powerful warlock. Like off the charts." Cole said as he opened the door. "And you are a dragon in case you didn't know, pretty rare. Having one of you on his side is a victory in of itself. Although it is a nice change of pace to have a young and pretty dragon oppose to Arthur."
    "Oh? And what's wrong with Arthur?" the Elder dragon was waiting inside along with Wyneb and a tall slender old man with with long talon like finger nails and rotten crooked teeth. The man was wearing a long trench coat, heavy iron tipped boots, and a wet blood red baseball cap."Well you're not that pleasing on the eyes." Cole said jokingly. "Ah, Andromeda." Arthur said as he brushed past Cole and gave her a big, warm hug like a father would a long lost daughter. "Oh sorry. I'm Arthur, the Elder Dragon." Arthur said as he latched off of her. "Yes, yes this all very sweet. A real hallmark moment." Wyneb mocked in a cold, uncaring tone. "Michael, we have to talk." Wyneb ordered. "Who's your friend?" Cole asked glaring at the stranger. "You can call me Red." The man spoke with a thick Scottish accent.

"Ok gentlemen, progress updates." Fisher said at the head of a long rectangular table. At the table was several heads of different projects for Fisher. "Doctor Wick, how is project Chimera coming along?" a nervous man stood up with several folders falling to the floor. "Yes, we've hit a bit of a problem." Wick said as he pressed a button on a remote control and a large TV lowered down in the center of the table. On the monitor was a security video of 5 large creature in some sort of training room. The creature was around 8 feet tall, it was hairy and had claws like a werewolf. It had large vampire fangs, and a single Cyclops eye. Also in the video was around 20 vampires. The vampires attacked the creatures but in within a blink of the eye the monsters had decapitated the vampires. "As you can see the Chimera are quite powerful. But here is where the trouble starts" the doctor said as he fast forward the tape a few minutes later. The Chimera all began cringing their stomachs and was howling in pain. Then they began attacking each other. Blood started to spray the training ground before the video cut out. "Their metabolism is extremely fast. They need about to each about two elephants a day before a violent hunger sets in." Wick explained. "But we may have a solution. I have taken the liberty to search you databases. If I had some blood and tissue samples of a Dragon, the lightning sort. The electric energy should be enough to stabilize their metabolism."
    Gezichten burst through the meeting room doors. "Well that was rather rude." Fisher pointed out. Martian quickly followed behind. "Sorry, he's a slippery little ****." Martian said as he grabbed the shifter's arm. Gezichten flipped open one of his silver knives and held it too Martian's neck. "I will cut a *****." The two stared each other down, neither one backing down. "Enough! Everyone leave us. Obliviously Mr. Gezichten has something he wants to discuss." Fisher ordered. Everyone cleared out of the room. Martian waited on the other side of the door. "Now, let's talk like civil monsters shall we?" Gezichten rolled his eyes. "This is insanity! I may not like living under the heel of the Elders, but going to war with them? You'll destroy he whole world!" Gezichten yelled. "Since when do you care about the world?" It's true, as long as the pays good Gezichten has done anything and everything. Be it theft, assassination, or even terrorism. "Please, I might be a greedy SOB but I'm not completely heartless. I'm officially giving you my resignation." Gezichten readied a throwing knife behind his back, in case something were to go down. "A pity. I don't deal with traitors or deserters." Fisher blasted a purple lightning bolt at the shifter. Gezichten ducked down and threw the knife at Fisher. The knife hit Fisher in his shoulder. Gezichten threw a office chair at Fisher and ran off.
    Gezichten ran past Martian who quickly followed. Gezichten brushed past a rather large security guard and took his form. By throwing people in Martian's way he was about to give the werewolf a good chase. Gezichten quickly got out of the building with Martian quickly on his tail. Gezichten quickly ducked into a nearby alley. He waited around a corner for Martian. As soon as Martian rounded the corner he jumped on his back and injected him with a syringe on his neck. "Wolf's bane. Never leave home without it." Gezichten said as Martian fell limp. Gezichten left Martian in the alley for a moment and stepped out into the street. A pickup truck stopped in front of him. The driver started to get out but the shifter pulled him out and stabbed him in the gut. Gezichten drove the truck into the alley and tossed Martian into the passenger's seat. "You sir are going to be my barging chip." Gezichten said before he raced off.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina got out of the car and followed everyone else. Standing in the back of the room she didn't make a sound. Like always she felt out of place here and didn't dare to say anything that might be considered out of place or anything. She always feared saying or doing something that would make everyone look down on her more then they already did. Wyneb was also here, Angelina didn't know what to think of that. Wyneb kinda scared her to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.