It's a Strange World

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by lord-insan-E-O, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Intro
    OOC Thread
    Myths, Legends, folk tells, fantasy, Fairly Tales, Gods, and monsters, they exist in one form or another in just about every culture that ever existed. But in the modern age they are generally believed to be fiction, camp fire story's, or anymore a teenage girl's fantasy.
    But at one point they thrived. Mankind accepted it as a part of there world. Some creatures worked alongside man. Some were formally man. Most saw them as nothing more than prey. Those who hunted man caused the long and forgotten war between Mankind and the supernatural.
    After decades of war with mankind, and infighting amongst the creatures, the supernatural beings were all but destroyed. Few survived, those who did knew man was too violent, and unaccepting of them after the war. So they scattered, hid, watched, waited, and endured through the ages and faded into myth and legend.
    None were allowed to reveled themselves to the world. Although some may find trusted allies to share with. But recently all of them, no matter the species find themselves drawn to Gelamen City. Almost like an instinct. The City itself is almost like a creature as well, teeming with life, mystery, and danger.

Rules
    1. Follow our KHV overlords rules. Duh.
    2. I'll allow swearing, romance, violence, and that kind of stuff is allowed but refer to rule #1.
    3. No Godmoding and powerplaying. Duh.
    4. You can use NPCs.
    5. You can have up to 6 characters. But I may bump that up later on if enough people want me to.
    6. No killing or rping as others characters unless owner gives permission.
    7. Although I'm in charge in this rp, this is my first rp. I'm always open for suggestions, whether that be monster ideas, overall story, or whatever. Just pm me I won't bite, not unless your into that.;)
    8. Each day or Episode as we are going to call it, is 6 real world days and end at 12:00 am EST. The first two days are morning, the next two are noon, and the last two are night. But if you live in like Australia or whatever just pm me and we can work it out. And please post at least twice. But again talk to me if this may be a problem.
    9. I'm a pretty chill guy, but you only get so many chances if you break the rules or cause trouble with everyone else.
    10. For now there will be only 2 more Werewolf packs, 3 Skinwalker packs, and 3 Vampire clans.
    11. I may add or change the rules. Refer to #7 if you have suggestions on rules.
    12. On a side note, I'd like this rp to have a TV show experience to it. So we will do about 24 days or episodes for season 1. and if people want to keep going then we can do a season 2 wwwwaaaayyyyyyy down the road. Just to do something different.

Prologue
    A shadowy figure dashes through the forest outside of Gelamen City. The figure has bright glowing crimson eyes, it was moving too fast to distinguish anything else. It stood over a cliff to see the City in the distances, the lights in the City made it look almost like one of those Utopian futures. The figure could be seen now, it was a 20-something year old male, with short dirty blonde hair. He had large fangs that could be seen with his mouth closed. His ears were long and leaf shaped. He had long claws on each hand, and was covered in hair. He dug his claws into the middle of a tree near by. He ran his claws down in a diagonal fashion, leaving five long scratches. It was obvious he wasn't human, he was a werewolf. And leaving that mark on the tree will show that a Alpha werewolf is here to anything with the right senses. He looked down at the city, seeing his new home. He let's out a thunderous howl that sounded like a cross between a wolf, bear, and lion's.​
    Episode 1: Auto Pilot
    Date: Monday July 1st 2013
    A large black Chevrolet SUV pulls up to a small abandoned airplane hanger, with a small blue Prius parked there. A bald man in a business suit gets out of the Prius. At the same time the young werewolf opens the SUV's door and steps out. "Mr......Cole Jackson?" the business man said, looking down at a folder to make sure he was saying the name right. "Yes sir. But please call me Cole." Cole replied with a slight southern accent.​
    "Ok Cole, let me show you around." The man said with a fake salesmen cheeriness. The man took Cole around the hanger, it was about 150 yards long or 1 and a half football fields. The man was giving Cole some details about the hangers history but Cole wasn't listening. 'Hmm it's isolated, big, and hard to reach. This may be prefect after I make a few alterations.' Cole thought to himself.​
    The man then led him to the inside. It almost looked somewhat bigger on the inside, but that maybe because it's empty. The man was continuing to spill facts about the hanger, and Cole still wasn't listening. 'Hmm it's certainly big enough.' Cole thought to himself looking over at a office like thing. "Does this place have a basement?" Cole asked. "Yes it does." the man replied. He showed him the office, and pointed towards the back of the room to a door. In front of it was scratches on the floor that looked like something heavy was dragged across the floor several times. Cole raises his eyebrow and looks over at the business man. "Yeah, a mob boss owned this....he used to hide drugs in the basement and used a bookcase to cover the door. This isn't going to be a problem is it?" the business man said. "No, just wandering." Cole replied.​
    Cole opens the door and heads down the steps. He pulls on the light bulb cord to turn it on. The young Alpha looks around the room. It was fairly big. 'Some changes here and there, it will be prefect!' Cole thought to himself.​
    They both went back outside to their cars. "I'd like to buy." Cole said slightly excited. "Ok, I'll get some papers for you sign!" the man said with a fake excitement. "How about you sign the papers for me hoss?" Cole asked, pulling a huge wad of money. "I...um." the man wasn't sure what to do. Cole hands him the whole wad of money. The man began to count it, "Th-this is over half of what we asked! Your not a mobster are you?" "No, don't worry. I'll tell you what, you take the agreed price to your boss and you keep the rest. Oh and leave my real name out of the paper work. And here's a little encouragement." Cole said as he put 3 hundred dollar bills in the man's coat pocket. "O-oook." the man said barely getting the words out.​
    After the man hastily finished the paper work, he left. "Well, it's a brand new day. And I have a new Den." Cole said to himself, with a smile and his eyes flashed red. "Den, I like the sound of that."

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina walked through the forest runner her finger tips along scratch marks in the trees. They didn't interest her much she just had a bad habit of dragging her fingers across surfaces as she walked by them, usually walls and such. This habit however could get her into troubles at times. She rarely paid attention to the surface she was touching, so on occasion it would have traces of silver in it, not something she took well too. Looking at her in her normal form you would think that she was covered in silver accessories but they were all made out of nickle, white gold, or other silver coloured substances.

Angelina didn't often stay in her base form though, only when she had to be in fact. She preferred to take other peoples forms, that why if she was ever caught doing something she could switch back to her regular form and get away with it easy enough. Even when she was walking around public she felt it best to use another form even if she wasn't going to do anything. At this current moment Angelina took the form of a 25 year old business woman. She was dressed up in a suite like she was a layer going to court. The suite was grey with white pin stripes and had a fitted pencil skirt that matched. Not the ideal form to be walking in the woods in but it was the best she got at the moment.

Angelina was on her way to a city by the name of Gelamen. If you asked her why she decided to go there she would be unable to answer. Angelina constantly wondered from city to city, aimlessly. Taking something she wanted from each one before moving onto the next. She didn't know much about this city though. She had no reason to go there, she just had a feeling that that was somewhere she needed to be. So there she was, wondering the woods outside Gelamen. She started to wonder what was with the slashes in the trees but shrugged it off as not important. It was time to go into the city and check out what it had to offer for her.

3. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

A white, luminus blur flits between the trees of the Forest, bringing goosebumps to any nearby who were sensitive to the supernatural. Most would be unable to percieve the abnormality's passing, except as a faint glow in the peripheral of their vision. However, those attuned to the enchanting nature of undead spirits would be able to see the being. Avira was its name, a female Ghost, wandering the city and its outskirts. Her semi-transparent form brushes gently over one of the scratches in the tree, her body temporarily becoming corporeal, a physical, cold hand brushing over the torn bark and a faint giggle echoing around the woods.

4. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"This address? Really?" the clerk at the furniture store asked Cole. "Yeah, at that address." Cole replied. After that business was taken care of, Cole left the store and headed back to his SUV. But before he got in he heard something. He sniffed the air, trying to figure out what caught his senses.
    Following his senses, it lead him to a alleyway across the street from the furniture store. In the alley was two rather large guys about 17 years old, pushing another teenager about 16. Cole didn't know what was going on but he didn't like it. "Hey, lug-heads! Won't ya quit bothering that kid and pick on somebody your size!" Cole yelled at the two guys. "Hey this ain't none of your business punk!" one of the guys yelled at Cole. "Hey, if he wants it to be his business, then how about we oblige." the other said with a grin.
    One of the guys rushed at Cole. Cole just kicked him in his knee, using his own momentum to bring him down. The guy laid on the ground trying to get up, but Cole hit his knee hard. The other guy tried punching Cole, but Cole's reflexes were to fast for him. Cole grabbed the guys fist right before it hit his face. Cole squeezed tightly on the guy's fist, and twisted it, almost breaking his wrist. But Cole stopped before he broke it. "Leave now!" Cole yelled at the two, with his eyes quickly flashing red.
    Cole let go of the guy's wrist, and turns to the guy they were picking on. But the one that Cole kicked in the knee, got up and had a knife. He stabbed Cole in the stomach, Cole could have stopped it if he was paying attention to the guy and not to the bullied guy. After the blade went into Cole's stomach, the two guys left as fast as they could leaving the knife behind.
    "Hey you ok? I'll get help." The guy Cole rescued said as he tried to get help. "No, don't! I'm fine. I'm Cole by the way." Cole said as he grabbed the guys arm preventing him from getting help. "I'm Russell, but call me Russ. And you need help!" Russell said. Cole pulled the knife out, and the wound already began to heal. "See, I'm fine. Let's go for a walk, I'd like to talk to you." Cole said as he got up. Russell looked at him, then the none existing wound. He wasn't sure if he should go with Cole, but his curiosity got the better of him.
    "So.....what....how did you." Russell said trying to get the words out. "Well, I'm not human if that's what you are getting at. I'm a werewolf." Cole said. Cole wasn't sure why he was telling some random kid this, but there was something different about Russell, something special. "A werewolf? Seriously? So what you turn into a giant wolf on the full moon or something?" Russell said slightly laughing. "Well kind of. My body gains wolf like figures at night. I can shift at will any time at night. I have super strength, senses, speed, and agility. I'd like to give you a offer." Cole said, he realized what was different about him, he is to be a member of his pack. Russell didn't know or understand why Cole was telling him this, or his offer.
    "How would you like to be like me? You would be stronger, faster. You'd never be bullied again. Almost nothing will kill you. I can give you the bit. But I'll only do it if you join my pack. I'm not making any 'Lone Wolves'" Cole said, giving Russell his pitch. "I.....yes. I want it." Russell replied. He wasn't sure about this, but he knew he would never get a chance like this. "Good, then let's go to my den and we can start." Cole said as his eyes flashed red.

Another werewolf stands before Cole's markings on the tree. "Finally I found you pup." The werewolf said to himself. "And now I'll be the Alpha!" He said as his eyes flashed orange.

5. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Day 1 5/5:

Avira tilts her translucent head to the side as she watches the orange-eyed werewolf examing the same tree from before, the Spirit curiously floating closer, her long hair flowing behind her, leaving whisps of phosphorecence in the imperfect darkness of the forest. The werewolf would easily be able to detect her, as her form is casting off a slight glow, giving a faint light to all the surroundings nearby, as if a dim lamp were resting inside her chest.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina's hand stopped over one of many scratches in the trees. She had thought she heard something behind her, a voice. It had made her jump when she first heard it. For someone who spent her time cheating and tricking people she was rather jumpy. She never outright stole anything but she got most everything for free. She used her power to change into different people, as that person she would talk her way into getting things. She usually transformed into someone with power hence her current form. Although she doubted her current form would do anything for her in the new town she was going to, she would have to change forms once she got there to something more appropriate for the town.

Angelina slowly turned around to look at where the voice was coming from A young man stood behind her, but she could tell he was more then that, not sure exactly what he was but more. Should this be someone she feared? No, she didn't fear much but she should be cautious of it. Before she had time to do anything she saw another thing move. This one was definitely not human. More like a glowing light then anything else. She didn't know what to think of it. It seemed as though they hadn't noticed her yet which was good, she didn't need trouble at the moment.

Angelina turned back around and quietly started to walk away, when she was a few more feet away from then she began to jog which turned into a sprint. But the high heals she was wearing was making it difficult so she simply kicked them off while she was running. She was not running out of fear, simply because she didn't want trouble and she thought that if they noticed her that there might be trouble. And Angelina wasn't one for fighting, she preferred trickery and stealth over any form of fighting.

7. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

It was night when Cole and Russell got back to the Den. As soon they got there Cole opened the hanger doors, seeing the furniture had arrived. "This all yours?" Russell asked staring at the piles of furniture. "Yep, welcome to the Den." Cole replied. "Den really? That's the best you can come up with?" Russell said with a slight grin. "You got problem with that" Cole said as he shifted. "Um no it's great! I love it!" Russell panicky said. Cole gave a loud laugh, and smacked him on his back.
    "So if you really want the bite. Then pick a arm." Cole said. Russell gave him a nod and lifted up his right sleeve. "This isn't going to hurt is it?" Russell asked nervously. "What do you think!" Cole howled. Before Russell could respond, Cole dove down onto his arm. Russell began screaming in pain as blood began to drip down from his wound. Cole's eyes glowed bright red, much brighter, but the glow seems to go into Russell's arm, moving up his veins until it reaches his eyes. Russell's eyes briefly flash red. Then Cole let's go of Russell's arm, and grabs some bandages for the wound. "That was horrible!" Russell yelled as he rubbed his arm. "Oh nut up!" Cole said.
    Back at the tree, the werewolf was waiting there until nightfall. "Finally!" the werewolf yelled. He shifted, his eyes glowing a bright orange. He gave a thunderous howl. He turned seeing the spirit that was near him. And just ignored her. He sniffed the air and smelled a shapeshifter near by, but he had more important matters to tend to then chasing some shapeshifter. He rushed towards the city, running on all fours.
    Cole's shifted ears began to twitch. He heard the howl and instantly knew what it was, or who it was. "Martian." Cole growled under his breath. "Ok, make sure your here tomorrow before nightfall. Make sure you do. You can drive right? I've got some stuff that needs to be taken care of." Cole said as he tossed his keys to Russell. "What about you?" Russell asked, knowing something is up. "Don't worry. Just be here before tomorrow night!" Cole replied as he got down on all fours, and began to run.
    Cole caught the scent of Martian and followed it to a High School. He stood before the school, sniffing the air. He knew Martian was here. He looked over at the front door, it was ripped open. Cole cautiously entered. After walking around a bit Cole found Martian, at the end a hallway. "Hello pup." Martian greeted Cole with a devious grin. "Leave now and I won't kill you! Even if I should, you Mutt!" Cole yelled back. "Ouch, pup is that anyway to talk to your brother?" Martian said, still with a grin. "You lost that title long ago!" Cole replied. "You know what I want, what I deserve! Now we can do this quietly or roughly!" Martian yelled. "You deserve nothing but a early grave!" Cole yelled.
    Martian shifted, and glared over at Cole. He let out a loud howl that rattled the lockers near him. Cole not to be out done, shifted as well and let out a thunderous howl that rattled all the lockers in the hallway. Martian rushed towards Cole, but Cole punched him in his face knocking him down. Martian quickly got up and landed a few good punches, as did Cole. Cole looked at Martian's arm and saw the tribal wolf tattoo, "I'll rip that arm off and beat you with it!" Cole yelled out of pure rage. Then Martian grabbed Cole by his shirt and began to throw him against the lockers, tearing them up. Cole quickly turned the tables and tossed Martian into some lockers. Cole moved towards Martian, who was trying to get up. Before Cole could capitalize, Martian ripped a locker door off it's hinges. Martian smacked Cole upside the head, the metal hitting flesh echoed across the hallway. Martian continued to hit Cole with the door, hitting his back, face, and abdomen. Martian held the door above his head, readying for another strike. Before he could hit him, Cole kicked him as hard as he could in his knee. Martian dropped the door and staggered a bit. Cole toke this opportunity, he got up and did a sort of jump kick, knocking Martian to the ground. Cole began to kick, punch, and claw at Martian while he was down. Martian caught a punch and pushed Cole back. Martian got up and just uppercuts Cole into the men's bathroom door. Cole crawled back a little bit into the bathroom to try to gather himself. "Ha! This all you got pup? Pathetic!" Martian yelled as he walked over the remains of the door. "Don't worry, I've got some more fight in me, Mutt!" Cole yelled as he ripped a sink clean off the wall, and bashed Martian with it, instantly braking it. Cole grabbed Martian by the neck and thru him into the mirror that was above the sink he ripped of, braking it. Cole then thru Martian into a bathroom stall, braking the door. Cole growled and moved towards him. Martian used all the strength he could muster for one last punch, and sent Cole sliding on the floor towards the wall that the sink was. Cole was soaked from the water that was coming out of the pipes of the sink he ripped off. Martian leaped over at Cole, and grabbed him by the neck, and Cole secretly grabbed a shard of the mirror. Martian pulled Cole up above his head, his claws digging into Cole's neck causing it to bleed. "I should be the Alpha not you!" Martian yelled. "Well you should have killed Tommy yourself then!" Cole said gasping for breath. "I won't make the same mistake twice!" Martian yelled with his claws digging deeper into Cole. Cole then takes the shard of mirror and stabs Martian in the side. Martian howls in pain, but before he could pull the shard out Cole begins to punch and kick at the wound, causing it to go deeper. Cole gave Martian a powerful uppercut, bringing him to the ground. Martian's blood mixed with the water that was spewing on the floor. Martian try's to get up but keeps slipping on the floor. "Sorry, but I'm the Alpha!" Cole yelled as he stood over Martian. Cole gave a bonechilling howl, that out of pure instinct made Martian back up out of fear.
    But before Cole could finish this fight, his ears flick. He hears police sirens off in the distance. Sensing this battle is lost, Martian uses this opportunity. Martian kicks Cole in his knee, and makes his escape. He runs down the hallway and jumps thru the window at the end of it, and flees. Cole more than anything wanted to purse him, but he had to get out of here before the cops show up. Cole growls, and runs out of the front door on all fours and heads back to the Den.
    Martian quickly gets back to the tree. He pulls out the shard, and stabs it into the tree. His wounds already begin to heal, but it will take a while. "Next time pup, you won't be so lucky!" He yells out.

8. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira tilts her head as she spots the fleeing changling, and floats after her at a matched speed, staying exactly the same distance from Angelina's running form at all times, passing through trees without pause. A gentle noise, like that of a soft breeze, accompanies her.

9. BeatleManiac Merlin's Housekeeper

The meeting scene
    Six fierce-looking vampires sat around a meeting desk. Each of them, with blood stained teeth, memorable scars and cuts, from ferocious battles, and fighting. The leader, Faman, the scariest looking of them all, made an announcement. 'Okay, everyone, quiet down. As you all know, we are here today to discuss our plan, against the Werewolf pack and the Skinwalkers pack. For years, we have all been battling it out, to become the BEST, and most petrifying monsters, of this generation, yet all of our attempts fail, miserably', he spluttered out, as he punched the desk. Faman was not someone that you wanted to mess with. His eyes were bloodshot red, and he had a huge scar on the back of his neck. 'How far are we, down the list, sir?', asked Levin, the second in charge. Levin wasn't quite as trembling, as Faman, but he packed quite a punch. He deserved to be second in charge, in every way. He was brave, intimidating and looked like he had just came out of the gutter. 'Last. That is, to say, we may have a certain individual, dragging us down...' Everyone turned their heads, over to Cedrick. Cedrick was only fourteen. He was, by far, the least unstoppable. He always just sat, at the end of the table, when everyone else discussed things. 'Uh, um... yes, sir.', he looked down, sadly, 'Sorry...' 'Hahaha!', Ascon burst out, with laughter. He was around the same age as Cedrick, but far more cocky. He always tried to find ways, to make fun of Cedrick, or harass him. 'You think saying sorry is going to change things? Get real!' Cedrick was angry, but didn't show it. He knew that if he tried to start a fight, with Ascon, he wouldn't triumph, and the rest of the clan might force him to leave. 'That's enough, Ascon!', Faman calmly shouted, 'Cedrick... I'm sorry, but, unless you don't get your act together, and be stronger, like us, we have no choice but to kick you out of the clan'. Immediately, Cedrick gasped, and looked up, disappointedly. He was angry, but he couldn't let anyone else see it. He rushed out of the building, unexpectedly.

Cedrick ran past a bunch of buildings, until he came to a bench, where he rested. Two old men were sitting on the bench, reading the Gelamen City Newspaper. 'Did you hear about that mysterious figure that beat up the two 17 year olds? I hear they were bullying some kid', one of the old men gossiped. This gave Cedrick an idea. 'Excuse me, sirs, would you mind if I take a look at that paper?' They handed him it, gently, and he looked at page three. He rushed through the fighting part, and skipped to the last part, which stated 'This werewolf was last seen, with a boy, riding a USV, near a dock', it read. Cedrick smiled. 'I'm gonna go find me a werewolf'

10. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Episode 2: Settled
    Tuesday July 2nd 2013
    OOC: Sorry I'm so late with the EP title.​
    "And let there be light!" Cole said as he flipped a huge Frankenstein style switch. The whole Den began to light up. "Ha ah I'm a genius!" Cole said patting himself on the back. The place was really starting to look nice. He had a few couches set up next to a large screen TV, he had a kitchen stuff up, and some crates and gymnastic equipment for training.​
    Cole moved over to the frig, and grabbed a few jars of stuff from it. Cole was reading from a musty old leather book and was sniffing the jars he got out. He began pouring the jars in the blender. After he was done blending, he sniffed at what he made, it smelled horrible, it was prefect. He poured the blended stuff in a cup. "Well bottoms up." Cole said to himself as he chugged it down. It was so nasty, he almost up chucked it. But he forced himself to keep it down. After he drank it all, he ran over to the sink and turned the foist on and poured the water in his mouth.​
    After he finally got the taste out, he made some more of the stuff. After he made a few pitchers full, he walked outside. He began to go around the hanger, pouring the pitchers as he went. "There, now I'll be safe." Cole said as he finished.​
    "Uggghhhh." Russell said as his alarm woke him up. Russell just unplugged it. He got up and removed the bandages that Cole put over his bite mark, they were surprisingly well dressed. When he got it off he saw that the mark was gone, it fully healed. Russell looked at it amazed, 'Did it actually work? Am I a werewolf?' Russell thought to himself. To test it out, he picked up a pair of scissors. He used it to cut himself on his arm, it almost instantly healed. "Cool!" Russell said quietly almost forgetting his parents were asleep.​
    Russell quickly got dressed, and just jumped down the stairs. He ran into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of notebook paper. He wrote down that he'd be home late tonight, and not to wait up. Russell got straight A's in school, never got in trouble, so his parents were pretty trusting of him. Russell grab Cole's SUV keys, and decided to go to the Den early.​
    Back at the high school Cole and Martian destroyed, the police commissioner stared at the window that Martian jumped out of. "Sir, this is just some punks destroying the school. Probably some gang." One of the cops said to the commissioner. "Well I'm just glad school won't open until few months from now." Commissioner Price said. Price looked down at the floor, seeing a claw that was unattached from Cole or Martian during their fight. Price picked up the claw and put it in a plastic evidence bag.​

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina woke up in a dusty room of a motel. Her current form that she took was one of a fatter lady with a thick accent, but what the accent was she couldn't tell. She was wearing a house keeping outfit. She had taken this form when she had passed the house keeper on her way for a break. She proceeded to grab a keycard without being questioned so she could supposedly clean the room. But instead she went to sleep. If another house keeper came in then she was in the perfect form for them to assume that she was being lazy. And if the person whose form she took walked in, then she would just have to deal with her. Luckily enough for her no one had entered the room that night giving her a peaceful sleep.

It was time to get moving now though before her luck changed. Angelina snuck out the back door of the motel and stood on the sidewalk of the road outback. She couldn't stay in this form much longer, she needed a new one, and fast. Angelina scanned the streets and only saw a single person. a police officer standing outside a local school it seemed. She walked up to him, casually bumping into him with her over sided hips. "Oh I am so terribly sorry. Excuse me, excuse me." She said. She sounded exactly like the house keeper, accent and all. Angelina took a few more steps away and waited till the cop turned back around before darting into an ally while she changed into her new form. The one of the police officer that she had just bumped into.

Angelina exited the ally as a tall dark brown haired, 36 year old man in an police uniform. She then walked into a local coffee shop and ordered a coffee."Just put it on my tap." She said in a deep almost country sounding voice." She assumed he would have a tab, every cop who goes to a small business had a tab, or so she thought. If she was wrong she would have to come up with something else and fast. She didn't have money to pay for the coffee herself, hence why she had to trick her way into getting things. Angelina slouched in her chair as she drank her coffee trying to decide why she was here and what she was going to do while she was here. There was a lot she could get away with dressed as a cop, but what would bring her the most profit she wondered.

12. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Russell was driving Cole's SUV past the high school. He had the window down in the drivers side, so he could smell that his Alpha was responsible. 'Why would Cole wreak my high school?' he pondered to himself. he looked over at the coffee shop Angelina was at. He could smell that something was off about the police form she took, he didn't what. He looked closer at her, with his eyes turning the Gamma yellow. He could see her true form.
    Russell quickly closed his eyes and opened his eyes back, they were normal. 'Am I seeing things? Maybe this is apart of the change, Cole will have the answers.' He thought to himself, he may not know Cole well, but he just looked and handled himself like you grew up with him.

The Commissioner walked into the same coffee shop. "Hey Michelle, I'll take the usually." the commission said. He spoke with a real commanding voice. "Sure thing Commish." the waitress replied. The Commissioner looked around the shop and saw Angelina as a cop, getting some coffee too. "Hey kid!" He called out to her, he referred to every officer as kid. "Do a old war horse a favor, and take this down to evidence would ya'?" He asked, handing her the werewolf claw that was in a baggy. "I'm not sure what it is, I think it maybe a cougar or bear or a wolf." he said with a warm smile.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

Gale awoken with the usual throbbing in his left eye. Over the years it'd died down some, but something was causing it to act up again. He didn't know what, but it was defiantly causing problems for him. Still, he's gone this long dealing with it and that wasn't going to stop. So he got up from his bed and went to take a shower. For some reason that always seemed to help.

When that was taken care of, he went ahead to put on some clothes. A plain white shirt, jacket and jeans. He wasn't much for flare anyway. Before heading out he made sure to cover his red eye as always. He didn't need that to bring any unwanted attention to himself. There was nothing left that he had planned to do so he left his home and headed outside.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

"Um sure..." Angelina said unsure at first. She then cleared her throat and said in a stronger slightly more raspy voice. "Yes sir. Consider it done sir." She took the bag from him and put it in her pocket for later. By this point she was nearly done her coffee. "If that is all sir I will be off sir." What was this the army? She thought as she noticed the repeated use of the word sir. She was probably saying it more then she should say it. It may begin to become obvious that she wasn't the man she claimed to be.

Angelina stepped past the other cop and exited the shop. "Evidence, evidence where would that be?" She mumbled to herself as she removed the bag from her pocket. She stared at the claw inside for a second, that was definitely not cougar or bear, more like wolf, but something was off about it, she didn't know if it was the size or the general look of it, but it wasn't right. Who cared where evidence was now, she was keeping this to examine herself.

Angelina's mind then jumped to the markings in the trees the night before. They were the wrong shape and size for a bear but too high for a wolf. Her parent had told her stories when she was young about other supernatural creatures but she had not seen any evidence of them before. Could this be her evidence? It was possible that these scratches, this claw belonged to a werewolf. It would make a lot of sense. And she couldn't say she didn't believe in supernatural because her herself was supernatural. Perhaps that young man she had seen the night before was also a werewolf.

She decided to go investigate the possibility. She took the claw and headed back into the woods in search of the scratch marks to compare them to the claw she had been given.

15. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day:Tuesday 3/6 Noon​
    Russell finally reached the Den. "What's that smell?" he asked as he rowed the drivers window down. "Just get the SUV in here. I swear if you scratched it, I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth!" Cole replied, as he opened the hanger door. Russell smoothly drove the SUV in the hanger. Cole looked around the empty field the hanger was in to make sure Russell wasn't followed, he didn't see anything so he closed the hanger doors.​
    "I've got some questions." Russell said as he got out the SUV. "I'm sure you do but first things first, let's get you a drink." Cole said as he went into the kitchen and poured some more of that stuff in a glass. "Um what is that?" Russell asked cautiously. Before Cole answered him, he got a pitcher of water out of the frig. He put both the glass and pitcher on the table. "Ok Russ, drink the glass and I'll explain everything."
    Russell sniffed the glass, it smelled like rotten eggs, cat pee, and skunk musk. "You expect me to drink this?" Russell asked. "Just drink it!" Cole yelled as his eyes flashed red, then back to normal. Russell then chugged it, when he was done he was coughing uncontrollably. Cole gave him the pitcher of water, Russell downed the whole pitcher, spilling more then he got in his mouth.​
    "What is wrong with you?!" Russell yelled as the taste finally went away. "Let's see I'm a werewolf, I'm too sexy for my own good, and you could bounce a nickel off my ass. So not much." Cole replied with a grin, and handed him a towel. "That stuff may just save your life. It's a cloak, now nothing with enhanced senses can track you. Well unless it's me." Cole explained. "Now any more questions?" Cole asked. "Yeah, the bite does it cause hallucinations? I saw some cop, but when I looked closer, he was someone else. A girl, about my age." Russell asked as he wiped the water off his shirt. Cole's eyes began racing around, he knew what he was talking about. "A face-stealer? Well their official name is Shape-shifters, they are little like us. Supernatural beings. Don't worry they can't turn into us, the Supernatural is impossible to mimic. But if one is here....something's wrong." Cole said, he didn't even know why he was here in Gelamen City, it stands to reason that other things will be drawn here too. "Ok, does this have anything to do with you thrashing my school?" Russell asked. "Drop it, I don't want to talk about it. It shouldn't affect you anyways. Anyway your not Jewish or planning to be buried in a Jewish cemetery are you?" Cole said quickly changing topics, he knew Russell wasn't ready to deal with Martian, and he wasn't ready to talk about it. "No, sorry no Jewish werewolf here try Boston. Why do you ask?" Russell replied. Cole gave him a devious grin.​
    "I can't believe I let you talk me into this!" Russell said as Cole began rubbing his back with alcohol. "Shut up, this won't hurt a bit......no wait a regular tattoo wouldn't hurt, but a regular one would just heal off. So this will hurt, a lot." Cole said as he gave him a belt to bite down on. "This needle is sliver tipped, and the ink is laced with wolf's bane, it nullifies our healing abilities. So it will stay on." Cole said before he pressed the needle on his left shoulder.​
    After about 30 minutes of Russell screaming in pain, the tattoo was finally done. "God I hate you!" Russell said, rubbing the tattoo. "No you don't, I'm too adorable to hate." Cole replied. Cole gave Russell a mirror to check his handy work. "Wow, I'm impressed. It's actually good!" Russell said looking at the tattoo. "That tat' there signifies us as a pack. We are family now, brothers. Your problems are my problems now. If you got a problem, no matter how small you come to me, I mean it Russ." Cole said as he put some bandages around the tattoo. "And your problems are my problems too?" Russell asked. "Nope, mine are way above your pay grade kiddo." Cole replied. "I've got another present for you." Cole said as he gave him a cell phone. "If you need to contact me, use this phone. I'll only answer to this. I'll also only call you on this." Cole said, handing him the phone.​
    OOC: Here's a cookie if you got the Jewish werewolf reference!​

16. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Avira wanders aimlessly through the streets, keeping her presence undetectable by the normal humans around her, watching and occasionally playing pranks on the inhabitants of the town.

17. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day:4/6 Noon​
    Cole and Russell headed back to the high school, hoping the shape-shifter was still near by. But on the way they noticed Avira was playing pranks on a few people. "What is that? Why aren't people reacting to whatever that is?" Russell asked. They could see her plain as day. "She's a spirit. She may have died near here or something." Cole replied as he parked the SUV. "Do you know everything about the supernatural or what?" Russell asked as he unfastened his seat belt. "I know enough. Supernatural 101 isn't exactly taught in school, another good life lesson they don't teach. Right up there with how to rip electricity and plumbing from your neighbors, and how to cheat a parking meter." Cole said as he got out. He casually walked over to the parking meter and took out a popsicle stick. He began to rub the popsicle stick in and out of the slot that you put change in for the meter, until it had it's maximum time.​
    OOC: Don't try that at home kiddies, it's illegal! BIC:​
    Cole pulled out his phone and puts it up to his ear. "Hey Casper! What are you doing!?" He called out over at Avira, making sure everybody thought he was talking on the phone and not to some invisible spirit. Folks tend to look down at that. Russell followed shortly behind, making sure to stand behind Cole, he didn't know what to expect from a ghost. "Yeah I'm talking to you and your floating headness." Cole said making sure she knew he was talking to her.​

18. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Day 2 4/6: Noon​
    Avira turns, releasing her mental hold on some fortunate man's dog before she could cause some form of mischief with it. The Spirit's luminous features focus on Cole, the faintly-pink eyes flashing with good humor, "doessss the lack of a body disssstuuuurb you, my dear woooolllf?" she asks, tilting her head to the side as the phosphorescent blur below her shapes itself into a vague approximation of a girl's arms and torso, the waist trailing away in a wisp of ectoplasm.

OOC: If a spirit would be unable to tell if someone was a Werewolf, let me know and I'll fix it, I just assumed that if supernatural could see invisible ghosts, the ghosts should be able to tell the supernatural apart, just like your Werewolves can see through the shape-shifter's disguises

19. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Day: 5/6 Noon
    "I don't care if your some disembodied being or what. But I do care about things messing around in MY territory!" Cole said as he looked up at the sky seeing that it was almost night. "Damn! We got to go! NOW!" Cole yelled to Russell as he ran back to the SUV. Russell followed behind. As soon as Russell was in the SUV Cole quickly drove back to the den. He probably should have worried about Avira following them, but he didn't have time.
    Day:5/6 Night
    The sun was going down as soon as they were at the hanger. Cole rushed over to the door, and opened it enough to get through. "Come on Russ!" Cole yelled. Russ got out of the SUV and walked over to the door. "Come on we need to get you to the basement." Cole said as he ran over to the office door. Russell followed behind, "What's going on?" Russell asked. But before he could get answer, about half way to the basement Russell eyes turned yellow and his werewolf claws and fangs began to uncontrollably come out.
    "What's......happening?" Russell said. "Don't worry! We just need to get you to the basement." Cole said as he opened the basement door and ran down the stairs. In the basement was several chains attached to the walls. "Come on, let's get you chained up." Cole said as he grabbed a chain and put the leather bands at the end of the chain on Russell's left wrist. There were two other chains near that one. The one in the center was higher then the others. He attached the chain on the right to Russell's right arm. Cole took the center one and attached it around Russell's neck.
    The sun was completely down now. Russell now completely shifted and feral, began thrashing around in the chains, growling as he went. Cole was sitting in a chair in front of Russell.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

Angelina made her way through the woods, going further and further away from the town so she wouldn't be seen. Once she was far enough in she began looking for the claw marks she had seen the night before. It was getting dark by the time she found the first set and she was pretty sure she was lost. But that didn't matter now, she had found what she wanted. She had a feeling she would be pulling an all nighter, she doubted she would be able to get away with the same trick as the night before, and she was lost so she probably wouldn't make it back to town in time for any sleep. So she would spend her entire night here, investigating.

She pulled out the claw from the evidence bag and ran it along a scratch mark. They definitely matched. Whatever had lost that claw was the same creature who made these marks in the trees. And these same creatures she suspected to be of the supernatural realm. Most likely werewolves. But if there where werewolves here she would have to be careful as the moon was coming up and she knew of legends of werewolves. And at night in the woods didn't seem like a safe idea, but she wasn't going to run. She pulled a gun out of her holster on her side and made sure it was loaded, just in case. She held the gun in one hand and was examining the claw which she held in her other hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.