It was bound to happen.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by kitty_mckechnie, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy Sheva Banned

;_;

Kitty, I'll miss you lots <3

same here, eveytime i see my kitty, I'll think of ya ;_;

2. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Aww, man. This really suckssssss. I'm sorry to hear that you feel leaving is neccisary to leave. But you gotta do what you gotta do, amirite? Well, hope you have fun not being on the site. Peace~

3. Gwen Farewell.

There goes the forum.

4. Mish smiley day!

Oh shut up, man. ;~; You'll be back, they always are.

You can't leave me like thiiiiis. I wish I could back about 6 months or so when the sistahs were dominating the forum, those were the good times. D:

I am genuinely saddened. I will treasure the monkey and Princess Mononoke forever.

5. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

*cries tears of emo - for real*

Aw hell... I've only known you for about...5 months. But damnit, you're one of the reasons that keeps dragging me to this site!!! Your personality is amazing!! I'll remember you for many years to come, I always do when there's a member who I truely admire and feel connected to - you're insanely fun to talk to, and will always help out whenever I am being a poor poor newb. Everything you have put into a post is gold, your fingers work magic along with your mind - maybe that's something in common for people born in the year of the Dragon? (hells yeah I'm bringing the Chinese Zodiac into this!! You can't stop me!)

I'm not sure if you remember, but my first reply to one of your threads was in one with a cat dressed up in who knows what and I thought it was animal cruelty or something. XD At the time I didn't know that you truely was this forum's own little cat - with huge respect. I hope to this day that it wasn't offending, I was new to your presence. ^^;;

It's been loads of good times with you.... Either it was through the insanity that the spamzone will always contain, through MSN where there are no limits whatsoever *inserts Felicia smiley*, in the super secret section as secret as the Order of the Phoenix, PMs whenever MSN wasn't an option or I was being my lazy self well you know how I am... I haven't had this fun in a forum for quite a while. And never been nearly that active on IMs before KHV. You're one of the persons of my interweb life that really stands out. And your addiction to Legend of Zelda makes me curse myself for not having a wii. ( .....wee.. ) And I swear to all holy forces that when you helped me out with those mangas I thought I would never get my feet back to the ground again, I was flowing with happiness!! <3

Should you ever visit Norway - me and Sammy simply MUST be your guide. Fjords and smalahove, it's what anyone should need in life. :3 And lurk on MSN once in a while, eh? Sneak on like a stealthy ninja cat, extra stealthier than your regular ninja. I will miss you insanely loads, and I wish you all well with your choices from here on. *huggles*

I will do my best on the painting, and I'll also send you chocolate once it's ready. :3

Thank you for everything.

6. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I can't help but feel this place won't be the same after this. I know I've never had much contact with you, but you will be missed. The best of wishes, and have fun moving on~

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

NOOOO!!! Not Kitty too!!! T.T Who will call me there Wee Tooshie now? T.T We never even got to play on Brawl together TTT.TTT

Seriously, I'm very saddened by this. You were the random fun one on the forum. You always could give a quick laugh in your threads, but now that will be no more. You will be missed as a reg of this place. Though personally I'm going to cling to your leg this whole week trying to convince you not go *starts clinging*.

8. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

noes, kitty...don leave us! T_T

oh well...Hope you have fun with your life. WE'LL MISS JOO!

9. SplitOverload Chaser

...c'mon. Nah. Your lying.

10. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

NO! WHY?!
    *dies*

11. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

but...?

D:

12. cronoking Chaser

Cya kitty. Have fun in life.

13. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

..M-Macho Lady!! D-Don't leave ;~;

Damnit, I agree, we should of had more of our crazy chats then we had. I remember when I first became your Macho Man xDD Everyone else was like 'What the hell? O_o' Me and You: *Dances together*
    XDDDD

Gosh Kittykins... I'll never forget you, when you always made me smile and laugh when I had problems and you always seemed to listen to all the **** I had xD
    I was hoping to dance to 'Macho Man' one last time before you left, because damn I'm gonna miss dancing with someone to that crazy ol' song.

I'm really saddened by this...You'll always be a great person and I have no Idea what your father Is talking about, of course you'll succeed In the future...I mean, This Is Macho Lady we're talking about!
    The unstoppable Kittykins!

14. Shuhbooty moon child

TT.TTT/O.O

*Tear*
    I did shed a tear for you, heck, more then I can count! T.T
    You have no idea! I was like, "This joke right?" And then that list of people you liek, love and whatnot. I new that you weren't lien'! I'ma miss you SO MUCH! I'll cry myself to sleep, worrying about your well being!I'm happy we became friends on Kh-Vids! I got to know so much about you! And I will never forget all the randomness we've done together! TTT.TTT
    *cries*
    EDITS: Even thought you'll come back . .

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

TTATT

You're not gonna miss me kit-kit?

TTATT

16. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Kitty you're going to be missed, you were a great as staff and are really liked as a member.

Come back every now and then, don't feel like you have to totally ignore the place.

Good luck in the future. ^_^

17. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

See you soon Kittykins.

:3

18. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    ;~; but who else is gonna have link kitties and make people laugh when down ;~;?

19. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

no one... thats who...

kitty... your a one of a kind person... dont ever change... never... i know i speak for everyone on khv when i say: you will be sorely missed... keep up the awesomeness and dont forget us... casue if you do, i might be payin you a little visit...

20. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Kitty...

Did you know you were my favorite moderators on the forums. I was so upset when I found this thread and saw who was leaving. I will really miss you and all of your storied. I guess this is goodbye.

*cries* Everyone on the forums will miss you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.