Is Square-Enix Germany Hinting at Possible Localization of X[chi]?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 10, 2015.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

A few hours ago, the official Facebook page of Square-Enix Germany posted the following KH-related image:

7nsHn5p.png
    For anyone following the currently Japanese exclusive free-to-play game Kingdom Hearts X[chi], the above image will look familiar, as it's taken straight from the game. What's more curious is the caption they added, which roughly translates to "What is going on with the post? Just so, this had to be said." Is this a sign that X[chi] may finally be released internationally?

Source: Square-Enix Germany Facebook Page

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 10, 2015.

1. Karuta
      Karuta
      I really hope so. Doesn't make sense to keep such a plot important title away from a massive portion of the fanbase.

Edit: Looks like the post got deleted unfortunately.
    2. Krowley
      Krowley
      The image itself is from the game's card reward system. Exchanging moogle cards for ones you ca use in your deck. I mostly end up skipping the little animation.
      Hopefully it's a nice little tease that an overseas port is on the way. While it is just a social media game, I'm for anything that increases the community appeal.
    3. Arch
      Arch
    4. Railos
      Railos
      I really hope it gets released internationally. I've been waiting for so long to get a chance to play this.