Is Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade better than Stay/Stay Night?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Noise, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

I heard that they were redoing this anime and I was kinda excited...and here is why.

I HATED the original Stay Night. I thought it was awful, and slow, and gloomy (not in a good way) and I hated the music.

However, I did enjoy Zero. Not a super bunch but I did finish it and enjoy it.

So my question is...

Will I like Unlimited Blade? Is it better? Does it improve on the things that I listed as to why I hated the first one?

Go.

2. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Fate/Stay Night is a visual novel with 3 routes called: Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heavens Feel.

The anime you saw was from 2006 and was a poorly made adaption of the Fate route.
    Unlimited Blade Works is as you probably guessed, an adaption of the Unlimited Blade Works route.

Is it better? By far.
    Will you like it? Depends, you'll have to explain what it is you didn't like about the old anime.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

In my personal opinion the adaptation of the Unlimited Blade Works route is vastly superior to the previous anime as the above user has stated was a poorly made adaptation of the Fate route. Probably helps the people who made the Fate/Zero anime worked on it., and Fate/Zero is one of my favorite anime. Whether you'll like it boils down to personal opinion and I can't exactly speak for you.

Also, quick question: Who is your favorite Servant?