Is Data the Key? (revised)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Dravoo, May 9, 2017.

1. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

2. Zgermanguy Destiny Islands Resident

I need aspirin

3. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

You only get that after the headache of writing one of these.

4. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

I don't know which one of you lovlies running the tumblr did it but thanks, due to your reblog I was reminded to add this~

===================================================================
    Update

[​IMG]

So in this clip from the trailer we have Xemnas being all cryptic as he is. That whole spill of bringing Roxas back when he wasn’t meant to exist in the first place.

What I noticed however is that while Xemnas is trying to (I presume) turn into a heartless again, these guys are standing in front of the twilight town mansion.

Guess what’s in that mansion, ANSEM THE WISES COMPUTER! Roxas broke the one in the digital Twilight Town but the REAL one is still there. Perhaps Sora went there to explore more data or look into DiZ’s ideas for bringing Roxas back.

My friend @blackosprey also brought up the idea that Sora may be in the town to try and stir Roxas’ heart awake since he’s so fond of that world. Stirring his emotions or what have you.
    ==========================================================================

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

*waves*

Hi, that's me! Im a HUGE fan of your theories/meta. 10/10 my friend!

6. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

:'D Awww You're the one!? Thanks, I wish I could've showed ya when I made them more frequently. The Data and Terra theories are the last I've made in a looonnnnggg time.

Thanks for liking my long posts. ^__^