Dream Drop Distance Is anyone disappointed that *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Aug 25, 2012.

1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

[You can't refight Chernabog, ABC, Ansem 1, or Ansem 2? I am. I really wanted to take on ABC again because my game glitched on me and halfway during the battle he just stood there invisible and did nothing. I also wish I could fight Ansem 1 again as that fight glitched too and I never got to do the second part of it and fight him with my dream eaters (not that I needed them to beat him). Plus Ansem 2 was one of the hardest battles in the game and the only way I can fight it is if I do a new game+ or just a regular new game. If there really isn't any way to rebattle them I might as well have an uncompleted second save that is saved right before ABC. Also if there is going to be a Final Mix, which I doubt, I'd be pissed if they added those rebattles to it. Thoughts?]

2. Labrys King's Apprentice

I wish there was a portal were Riku can fight Xemnas

3. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah I would like that they could of made them optional to fight again and more secret bosses rather than just that Julius guy.

4. Shift Chaser

It probably didn't glitch on Ansem 1, you need to do a good amount of damage when he taunts Riku to perfom the Reality Shift.
    And not really, that's why I got two saves, can't get enough Dread of Night <3

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Not really, no. The Chernabog boss annoyed me, I would hate to replay it.

6. monstro567 Merlin's Housekeeper

No offense to you if you liked him, but I hated Chernabog. Why? Well first, HE WAS TOO EASY. I was playing on Normal, but still some challenge would be nice. Also the whole thing was in Dive Mode which made the boss kinda boring. I would've preferred a battle similar in gameplay style to the one in the ORINGINAL Kingdom Hearts game.

7. Mysty Unknown

I am in agreement. ABC was on of the most fun fights while Ansem 2 was one of the most difficult. I am honestly shocked that they weren't fightable again.