358/2 Days Is 358 Days gameplay better than Re-Coded?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Daxa~, Apr 15, 2011.

1. A Zebra Chaser

It was the reverse for me. At first I liked what Days was doing, but as time went on it wore on me

2. 61 No. B

That's a shame.
    I had always regarded Days as the black sheep in the series for me, and the game that I would never really like as much as the others no matter what (that esteemed position is now held by BBS), but after playing it I really warmed up to it. The Keyblade designs are overall meh, but some of them are not too bad. Some of the heartless designs are just awful, and then some of them are quite nice. It varies. This is all my opinion of course.

3. Hidden Smithery King's Apprentice

I feel as if I'm the only person who didn't have trouble with the levelling system of the game. I was never underlevelled and I never had to grind for any materials or levels themselves; if anything the most annoying aspect of the game for me was going through the list of Holomissions to try to find those last few that I hadn't had completed 100%. Some of the bosses were a bit cheap and boring, and I think that the limits on magic was a very bad design choice. To that end, at least, it made the game literally the only game where I had to use items. In KH1, Goofy would just feed you magic, KH2 had the recharging bar, CoM/Re:CoM were just cards you could get again and BBS/Re:Coded had individual charging bars. If Days has any consolation it's the least "spammy" of the games.

4. 61 No. B

Because there is nothing worth spamming in Days. The only magic that will help you at all is Fire and Cure (just those, not their upgrades) and even those aren't worth much, your best bet is to just keep mashing A.

5. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

They're pretty even for me. I luved the panel system in days and the bosses were usually pretty fun. Re: coded I luved for it's different world gimmicks and command board. But they both have their ups and downs imo which pretty much evens them out.

6. 61 No. B

Re:Coded didn't have a Command Board. BBS did. You are probably thinking of the Stat Matrix.

I personally didn't like the panel system. It could have been better if not everything had been panels.

7. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Oh, command deck is what I had meant. I got the wording wrong, sorry about that.

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I personally think that Re: Coded has better gameplay than Days. Though Days had a better story than Re: Coded.

9. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Agreed

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Re:Coded's Story was Atrocious, but the gameplay was awesome. I loved the turn-based RPG thing in Olympus Colusseum the most.

11. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

What, seriously? I found that to be one of the most annoying worlds there, second only to Castle Oblivion.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I just like Turn-based RPGs. As an avid Pokemob player, Turn-Based is my favorite.

13. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

ok, fair enough