Invisible walls?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by AlexleHoshi, Sep 27, 2013.

1. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

So I'm in 'The end of the World' and I keep running into the invisible walls, but I don't recall them being there in the original game. Is it something added to FM or am I just not remembering?

2. Krowley Moderator

No, they were in the original release. Just keeps you from straying too far. Lots of landscape, but the game physics probably don't apply to everywhere.

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

No its normal. If you pay attention when you get trapped by the spheres you can see where the walls would be. It becomes visible. The world becomes visible. Only when you are trapped in that sphere fighting heartless.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Yeah, as Miles said. That area is an invisible maze, but as you get pulled into combat you can see the actual layout. Took me a while to figure that out. Though it isn't too hard to just push through.

That has always been like that though.

5. 61 No. B

Just follow the pointy part of the stone to the next stone, it's easy if you do that.

6. Explode Who?!

Yep, what he said. The scattered pieces of ground in that area are shaped like triangles/arrows. Just follow where they point and the walls won't be a problem.

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That I never noticed. I'll give it a try next time I'm in there. It would certainly help for Behemoth farming.