Interest check

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Aelin, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

Okay so I had an idea for a hospital anime, something that brings some light to the dark side of reality of things. And while working on my idea I realized that it would also be a good roleplay for those who are new to roleplaying, or for those who might want to get back into it but are not sure about the commitment of it.

So basically my idea takes place in a hospital around those people who are terminally ill, waiting to die. And while some have lost hope and don't want to do anything, there will be others who want to live the rest of their short lives to the best of their abilities. So this means sneaking out of the hospital, or having friends sneak things in. Going on adventures and dragging others out of despair, enjoying what time you have left if you can.

While this will be a semi literate rp, I won't expect too much out of you. There is no real solid plot, more an open situation that you can have fun with. Three paragraph minimum, but if everyone sticks to that, it usually isn't hard to achieve. For those who don't know how to set up posts and layouts, I will always be happy to help. You can have as few or many characters as you like, and they can be patients, friends, or nurses/doctors. Since everyone is terminally ill, if you decide that you can't keep up with it or you just don't like it, it is easy enough to kill off your character. If you want to come back later, well hospitals have new patients all the time, and nurses can switch wards or hospitals and come into things. I only ask you post once to twice a week. If you are interested let me know. I am going to do my best to make this rp easy for anyone of any experience of rping to join if they so want. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

So it's almost like a mixture of Anchored Down and that rp Maka made with the insane children that were in that hospital? And we call can emotionally torture our characters?

Sign me up this is definitely my shtick.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

This looks good. I'm willing to give it a try.

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

I would like too join but I might need help with the post layout :P

5. Aelin Best Waifu

Well sorta like those two, but I got my inspiration from Your Lie in April and Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora. But yes you get to torment your characters if you wish, or you know make things better for other people and be all happy like and adventurous. But that is up to you.

I would be glad yo have you along. Been a long time since I roleplayed with you.

That will be totally fine. I can either just make one for you, or walk you through making your own if you would like. It is something you kinda just pick up slowly over time.

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

So I haven't roleplayed in a long ass time (like I think before KHV long ass time) so I might join, but I also got college coming right around the corner so no promises. But the story seems really really awesome.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Well as I said it is an rp where everyone is dying. I will probably get it started next week, maybe sooner if they can remove double posting in the rpa still and get that done. So if school comes around and you can't keep up, well people die when they are terminally ill. It gives you an easy way of dropping out. And if you settle into the rhythms of school then you can come back with a new character. Or have your old one move to the icu for a while. That is the nice thing about this rp, I am trying to make it open for people who aren't sure if they can keep up or have time. So if you want to give it a try, I would love to have you join.

8. Shuhbooty moon child

I'm willing to try it out. Never done a roleplay like this before.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Would it be helpful to anyone if I put together a role play layout thread. Just show a few examples of varying skills. Talk about the pros and cons of them. Give resources and instruction on how to create each layout. Stuff like that or people who aren't sure or just want to see some examples.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Obligatory interest is given

11. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Yes pretty, pretty please <3

12. Aelin Best Waifu

I will try and get it done in the next couple days, but my dads 50th is Sunday so my mom and I are rushing around to get things done and guest come in from out of town tomorrow. So my hands are full

13. Aelin Best Waifu

14. Aelin Best Waifu

Alright so my fathers birthday party is over. I should have more time starting tomorrow to work on the thread. I want to get it done tomorrow but first I need to focus on catching up on the rps I am already in, posting and such since I have been too busy to do those for the last few days as well. The thread will be up this week.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.