Insert witty greeting here.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Flinch Cat, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flinch Cat Moogle Assistant

Yeah, not funny, I know. The rest of this greeting isn't going to be a whole lot better, I promise you, but at least you'll get to know some cool facts about me. That's... Interesting, right?

Anyway. You can call me Shion for now, but if that doesn't suit your fancy, Yosu or Cris work just as well. I'm 19 years old, and will be turning 20 in October. I'm currently in college for Creative Writing, though I do plan to take up computer programming. I'm pretty knowledgable about HTML, and I've taught myself bits and pieces of Java script.

As for my experience with Kingdom Hearts... I'll be honest, I'm a casual when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. The extent that I've played is the entirety of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, and Dream Drop Distance. I do plan to play Birth by sleep and get the 1.5 Remake at one point. I do have an idea of what it's about, though, since I have a group of friends who are really, really into Kingdom Hearts.

So... Yeah. I think that's about it.

Though, one last thing: please use they/them pronouns when referring to me. I know is is a strange request, but I'd appreciate it if you did that. Thank you.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum, Flinch Cat.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules and staff member colors (all those who are colored, except for pink, are staff members) so you know who to contact for what. Additionally, here's a dedicated list of all the staff members.

Enjoy your stay!

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

HELP! AHAHAAHAAA I'M CRACKI- I'M CRACKING UP. Flinch Cat is a very funny person. Sound wit. Definitely the most exciting opener I've ever read. Oscar, Grammy, Emmy, Pulitzer, Nobel, and Tony worthy. Bravo, Bravo, Bellisima!

Ahem

Down to brass tacks.

As you are at least interested in Creative Writing, the Writer's Nook would love to have you, I'm sure. The Technology forum could always use more traffic as well. It's a wide, varied site we call home. Kick your feet up, and you'll find your niche.

And- Oh. It would appear you are not L337-worthy.

"Casual". With Kingdom Hearts? Puh. We accept only those who have played each game for the equivalent of one Earth year individually. All of the games. Including the Mobile ones. Even the ones only Japan gets. They must also have attended at least one bajillion Comicon conventions dressed either as Axel or Roxas, or the lovechild of AkuRoku. But... since you intend to play Birth By Sleep, we'll let you slide. Also, I have no jurisdiction. And I'm kidding.

I believe we're entering an age where proper pronouns are becoming very important. Not a strange request at all. Not everyone here is of the same political mindset, but most tend to be ludicrously accepting of anything anyone else has to say. When I see you on the boards, I'll try to keep in mind that I am he as you are they as you are me. And we are all together. I am the egg man. They are the egg men. I am the Walrus. Goo goo goo joob.

Please, enjoy your stay.

You know, Hanzo, Beneficial Pumpkinpatch...no, wait... Benedict Cumberbatch, got in some trouble for using such a remark to refer to people like that. I expect better out of you, even though I barely know you.

But yes, those with Purple, Red, and Blue names are staff. Green names are staff, but they are Reporters, and you'd be better off going directly to, in most cases:

Blue: A site Admin. They rule over all of KHV creation with a tyrannical, iron fist. with love, understanding, and fair play.

Purple: A Global Moderator. They run particular sets of forums.

Red: Mods. They run Sub-sections.

But as all staff tend to be well-spoken, well-connected, cooperative, and good peoples, going to anyone is likely going to yield desirable results. Depending upon the request.

I can only deactivate when you say that you are satisfied with your care.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Purples aren't forum admins. Those are blues (site and forum and essentially the same thing). Purples are global moderators while reds are sectional (forum) moderators.

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Guuyyyyyssss, stop taking my spiel! >:L

...Anyway, hi there! Nice to meetcha!

This is where I would tell you about the sections of the forum you might be interested in, and then where I'd break down the staff for you, but some CERTAIN SOMEONES were jerks and did it before me. ò^ó /sobs

So, I really do hope you enjoy your time here, and that I'll continue to see you around the forum!~

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

It was my spiel to begin with, so you're the thief! :D However, I was told to stop doing it in every thread because it was considered rude and disrespectful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.