Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

"I say, young lady! Who are you and how are you piloting my TARDIS?" One called across to River.

"That goes for you too, Miss! Who are you?" he asked Rose.

{ahaha what am i doing}

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{ bahaha what are you doing xD }

Eleven pushed Ten aside, trying to get a better look at the screen. "Well, this is a right little reunion party, isn't it?" he remarked. "We've got Jack, we've got Cat, we've got Carrie, and..." He choked on the last name.

"...Rose. Oh, Rose. It's been quite a long time, hasn't it?"

His brain suddenly remebered that he (well, Ten, that is) had been asked about the second TARDIS. He coughed lightly and stood straighter, fiddling with his bow tie. "Erm, right then. How do I put it...? The timey-wimey stuff around here's been getting a bit wibbly-wobbly, obviously," he noted, gesturing toward his last regeneration with his head. "Unfortunately...well, I wasn't joking about this being a reunion." He glanced over his shoulder at the other nine Doctors and grimaced.

Then he remembered the second TARDIS, which had quite rudely ignored the air corridor he had taken the time to set up. "River, I know you're in there," he called to his wife.

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Rory wanted to argue and be part of the Doctor's "welcoming comittee," but found himself unable to disagree with the logic behind the decision to have only a few people, at least to start. It was then that his mind wandered, and he tried to fathom where in space and time his wife could be. He suddenly found himself quite depressed and moved to a corner of the room to brood, where other people wouldn't have to put up with his bad mood.

Amy... I hope you're safe, wherever you are...

Sam, on the other hand, was completely beside herself when the boy flashed her a small smile. If one were to peer into her mind at the moment, they'd probably see something similar to: ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMQWERTYUIOP♥♥♥

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten smiled when Carrie came on screen. When she started to cry, he was just a bit depressed.

"Come on now, there's no need to cry. As your brother, I've got a responsibility to keep you happy."

At that moment, he was rudely pushed out of the way by his future self, and he heard him talking about this whole reunion. After that, he could hear him yelling at one 'River'. He only wondered what was going to happen in his future, but quickly dismissed that dangerous train of thought.

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie sighed and smiled slightly. "I know,b" as Carrie was about to say something else when she saw her currently Doctor push her bro out of the way and started talking. Carrie's narrowed and she sighed "You really had to push him out of the way right," she sighed again and countied talking "And don't you tell me that River is in the second TARDIS..."

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

River walked up the steps up to her husband, "Well, air corridors are so old fashioned- don't you ever keep up?" She then turned to One, "Well, if you must know- I am the child of the TARDIS all thanks to my parents not being able to control themselves on board this ship." She smiled sweetly whilst thinking about where they were. Turning back to Eleven, "Sweetie, do tell me what you are all doing here? And why are we still alive?"

~~~~~~~~

Rose smiled to Eleven, lost for words.. "Hello," but then she looked at an old man with a cane, his white hair pushed back, "Errr... I am Rose, an old friend of the Doctor and... who are you?" Has the Doctor moved on from young women to old men? Rose thought, giggling.

John listened to the conversation from the camera's blind spot, not daring to interfere and answer his wife.

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Luke watched the conversation off camera with interest as he tried to figure out what was going on. He had only met the doctor in his 10th reincarnation and he knew that the doctor had since regenerated. Yet the doctor he knew well was there as well as several other men, one of them it seemed was the doctor's latest reincarnation, the others he wasn't sure about. However if he was there at least twice in different reincarnations perhaps the others were just him in previous forms. He shook his head, too many paradox's. It was no wonder his time stream was in pieces and they had to be really careful as too not cause any more damage. He just couldn't work out how this could of happened, it must of taken a lot of energy and something really big to happen to create a mess this big. He moved his brown hair out of his eyes as he tried to think opf an explanation while he watched.

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

One sputtered at River. "What is that supposed to mean then, hm?"

Aaand back to Rose. "I am the Doctor, my dear. However, you must be from my future if you say you know me."

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose was flabbergasted, "Wow, you do change a lot. Yeah, I travelled with your... tenth?" She turned to her husband who nodded "... incarnation. But I think there is a world that needs saving."

~~~~~~~

River turned back to One, "Basically I am completely human but with a mutation of Time Lord- I was concieved on this ship so I am a child of the TARDIS- a place where time stands still."

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten looked at River, flabbergasted by what she had just said.

"Part Time Lord? Part Time Lord?"

He walked over to her and looked on at this so-called 'child of the TARDIS'. He couldn't believe any of this; what exactly would he do after his regeneration?

"Well, if you're the child of the TARDIS like you say, and if you know all about me- er... us, then why would you deliberately cause a paradox?"

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

River smiled at this younger Doctor, "Well aren't you very inquisitive. You don't know me yet but when you do then you'll understand that no simple paradox is going to stop me helping the Doctor, I trust that man with my life and if it means I have to park a TARDIS in a TARDIS then so be it. I also found it curious that I ended up on someone elses TARDIS when I intended to be in this one so something must have been wrong- plus it was empty and in mid flight- you don't just pop out for coffee!" She sighed "It's not important, just understand that paradoxes aren't all bad. Plus in this life they're pretty much unavoidable."

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

One nodded sagely at River's testimony. "I have never heard of such a phenomena before, although I suppose that doesn't make it an impossibility. Yes, indeed, I think it to be rather likely. What is your name again, young lady?"

"Quite right," he said to Rose. "It's nice to meet you, Miss...?"

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Dr River Song." She boldly stated. "Now, let's get this sorted."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Tyler. Rose Tyler. Human. Earth. 2027. You know- all that."

OOC: Okay, short post is short.

13. Pinekaboo Chaser

"Rose Tyler?" Nine suddenly asked, who most people had probably forgotten about by now. "You mean my Rose?"
    He looked the woman over... completely bewildered by it.
    "Well... that's a bit of a shock."

~~~

Most of the officials had run away by now, since that tends to be the first reaction one has when somebody throws lightning bolts out of their hands and blows up half of the presentation materials.
    "Five minutes here and all I've broken is a TARDIS and half a room." the Master complained, looking around and seeing very subtle, but definite distortions in the area around him.
    "Oh, and apparently the Universe. That's something."

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{Okay, I must warn you that this post is about to get all timey-wimey. If you're still confused after reading it over multiple times, I can try to help.}

Cat looked on at the chaos that had ensued within the TARDIS. She had no idea who this 'River Song' chick was, but she assumed that she would be helping the Doctor sometime in his future. As she was staring at the screen, she felt something wrong. She had never really gotten this feeling before, but something told her that there was a paradox in the middle of this very room. She turned around to see something startling and impossible right in front of her.

She was there. It must've been a future version of herself, because she couldn't remember doing anything like this in her past; still, she knew better than to create a paradox herself. She avoided speaking to try and keep it minimal, hoping that her future self would realize what was going on and leave before things got worse.

{Future-Cat is in dark red.}

"I'm really sorry, but this has to be done.

Her future self grabbed her by the arm, causing one of the biggest paradoxes that could possibly ensue. She struggled to break free, but her other self must've known what she would try, as she dodged and countered everything masterfully.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Are you just going to sit there? We've got plenty of paradoxes as is, get her off of me!"

"No, this has to be done. It'd be more of a paradox if this never happened, and you'd be stuck trying to figure out what's been going on for the rest of time..."

In desperation, she tried to teleport away, but was caught by her future self before she was able to go anywhere. She could feel her energy drain away and as she blacked out, she could just barely make out a very familiar phrase.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

~~~​

Jack looked on in confusion at what had just happened. He was speechless, and had absolutely no idea of her reason for it.

She could see his confusion, along with everyone else's.

"Now hold on a minute. Before you say anything, all of this is fixed. If I hadn't come back to do it, not only would I disappear from the face of the universe, but so would everything else."

She rubbed at her neck, still stiff from the time when she had been the one to be knocked out.

"But... how did you-?"

"Hey, technically I'm part TARDIS. If the TARDIS can be drained of energy, then so can I."

She felt a bit guilty about everything, but she knew that it had to be done.

"Well, I'll be up in about five minutes, so try to keep things moving. The last thing that you all should do is waste time."

With that, she waved a quick goodbye, heading back to a future where they had managed to solve all of this.

~~~​

Ten heard commotion coming from the Torchwood base, and quickly scurried over to the monitor. He saw the unthinkable unfold before his eyes, and when they had touched, he began to hear a troubling noise from behind him. The other TARDIS, his TARDIS, was disappearing before his eyes. When it was gone, he turned back to the monitor, only to see that the Cat from the future, had gone. He was able to overhear everything that she'd said, and he knew where they needed to go.

"Well, obviously she came back so that we would see that,"

He pointed to where his TARDIS had been.

"Now, we need to get to Torchwood. If anything, they'll have the technology that we need to track down where she ended up."

He turned towards Eleven.

"And you need to get us there, because I have no bloody idea how this desktop theme is arranged."

He took a step back, put on his brainy specs, and smiled.

"Allons-y everyone! We're going to Wales."

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

The young girl skipped through parliment, it wasn't hard at all to find where she was going. There were a lot of screaming people running in the opposite direction to her, they seemed to be too preocupied to worry about a random innocent girl dancing around. She guessed that they'd all be coming from where the action was so she just worked her way back to where they were coming from. Finally upon reaching the room where it had all started, she poked her head in and the rest of her body soon followed. There seemed to be a single man in the middle of it all, he seemed alright if a little odd.

"Oh hello!" She said brightly, a huge smile on her face, "Are you okay?" She had her hands behind her back and she was standing innocently swishing her summery dress from side to side. She looked around the room observing the destruction and tilted her head slightly in thought, "Did you do all this?" She asked curiously before turning her head to look at the ruined tardis. Her eyes might have widened but they didn't because her image inducer was clever enough to hide her suprise. She looked back at the guy smiling brightly, resisting the urge to run over and take a closer look at the destroyed machine.

16. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"And I'm Carrie. Carrie Pearson," she said to the old Doctor.
    ~~~
    "No Way... There's just now way in hell... Did I just see a future Cat come and knock out our Cat?" Questioned Carrie to no one in particular. "Bloody hell." she said sighing,but smirking when she heard her brother's famous,Allons-y , and added. "And hurry up too!"

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kathy rushed over to Cat, the present Cat who was now unconsious. "Cat!" She may have not known this girl very long but it was still important to protect everyone. "Dad, do you think that was actually a future Cat or a copy? You told me about technology that could physically make someone someone else."

John ran over to the site, "No, I think that was Cat, couldn't you sense it? There presense and their scent was just exactly the same!"

"Yeah, but then what was she doing? She said 'It was the only way for you to figure this out', but what on earth did that do?"

John turned around to the screen not realising he had stepped into the camera line of sight. "Oh well, can never have enough paradoxes. Anything changed for you Doctor?"

Kathy checked for Cat's vital signs, she was alive just... on standby.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten turned back to the monitor when he heard a familiar voice. Oh no, this was just too much. As if everything that had happened in the past 24 hours hadn't been bad enough.

"Oi, and who are you? I doubt you'd be Nestene and there's no way that any of this is just an illusion, so where does that leave us?"

19. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie hurried to Cat's side and where John and Kathy was. "Is she going to be alright?" she asked Rose's daughter.

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Right," Eleven said briskly, seeming to take these impossible turns of events in stride as he began to pilot the TARDIS. "To Wales! Geronimooooo!"

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Rory's head felt like it was about to explode.

This day had already been too much when he saw the Weeping Angels in the cemetery. Now he had seen two--no, at least four Doctors, one apparently having a double of some kind here at the Torchwood base, and then Cat had appeared out of nowhere and knocked herself out.

All this clamored for attention in his mind, but one instinct blocked out every other.

He marched up to Cat's fallen body. "OUT OF THE WAY!" he commanded. "I'm a nurse!"

Shooing people away, he held his fingers to her neck to ascertain her pulse. Her heart seemed to be beating normally, which wasn't exactly a surprise, but was a relief nonetheless. Rory instinctively reached for his bag for some smellingsalts...only to realize it was still on the TARDIS.

He frowned. "Does anyone have some smellingsalts?" he requested. "...Or a change of clothes?" Maybe next time he would just sleep in jeans and a tee to avoid any of these annoying situations.

The commotion had snapped Sam out of her trance, but before she could make a move, Rory had already taken control of the situation. So she just hovered awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.