insert summer camp thread title here

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Sumi, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sumi suicidé

Hey guys! Not much to say here. As a lot of you already know I was (somehow) accepted to Interlochen for their summer arts program as a high school creative writing major in poetry and fiction. I'll be leaving in a few short hours and won't be back for three weeks. Once I come back and don't have all that packing and preparation to do, I can assure I'll be back to being a regular poster around here. :3
    I definitely will not have any internet access while I am away but I'll be calling either Plums or What? at least once a week so use them
    as you please as your personal lines to me /shot. Jest, but I really will try to stay in touch with happenings through the phone lines.
    Can't wait to come back and miss everyone already! <3

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

AHHH Interlochen HOLY CRUD. That was one of my options but then Oxbridge had scholarships so I didn't take that but daaaaaaang, now I should have went ; __ ; abubububbu /cry

Anyway, you're so so lucky Sumi sistah~ <3
    I hope you have the best time ever my lovely. You deserve all of it! Besides, I know you'll be doing absolutely great anyway heehee. I know you're going to have such a grand time too! And I really wish you the best.

Have a super safe trip and just enjoy every single day!! Make sure to tell us about all the fun times you've had when you get back n _ n

<3 <3 <3

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Three weeks? Ouch. I don't think I can survive without you for that long.

Anyway, be sure to have fun and tell us all your wonderful camp stories when you return.

4. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Aw Sumi. It's going to be no good without you :c
    I'm sure you'll have loads of fun at summer camp, and that you'll make lots of great friends and learn lots of new things.
    Enjoy yourself, my Game of Thrones buddy. We'll be waiting for ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.