Support Input Switching

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Iskandar, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Okay, I've had this happen to me for a long while, and I'm starting to wonder exactly why it happens. I have a 40" Element TV in my room, with a PS4 on input 1, a roku stick on Input 2, and my elgato on Input 3, all HD inputs (It only has 3). Now something interesting happens whenever I turn the tv off while my ps4 is on, and any time i turn it back on, whether it be 2 minutes later or 10, and the input will automatically switch from input 1 to input 2 for some reason. I don't know why, but no matter what, if my ps4 is running and I turn the tv off then on, it will always automatically switch from 1 to 2. I don't know why, and it's not really bad, just a nuisance and I was wondering what was causing it and if I could try to stop it.

2. Misty gimme kiss

This is a pretty common issue I've seen with a lot of TVs. Mine for example doesn't default to any input at all when I turn it on, despite my having set the defaults in the settings. Without knowing your TV's brand and model # though we definitely can't help you.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ask and you shall receive