Information From the scans

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that want information about the scans, listen up!

- Sora vs Vexen
    *When enough data from Vexen is captured, a copy/replica of Sora is created, and must be battled with. When Vexen cages you in ice, you need to tap Triangle as fast as you can to break out of it.
    *The data is like a Drive gauge. The max it can go is "5".
    *The Replica takes the shape of Anti-form, and you must do battle against it. This battle is very challenging, and it is required that you attach an ice resistant item on to last through it.

- Sora vs Larxene
    *For Larxene all you have to do is take her out. It seems she has around 5 health bars. The moves she performs, however, are intense:
    1. A circle of thunder causing Sora to become paralyzed, during which she'll attack.
    2. A thunder tornado that does a lot of damage if Sora is hit by it.

- Sora vs Zexion
    *To get to Zexion, all Sora needs to do is enter a special book that will take him into the World of Shadows. Zexion will only use tactics in this battle, without combat.
    *In part of the battle, Donald and Goofy will be confined in books, and Zexion will also hide himself in one of the books. You have to find the right book in which Zexion is hiding in. The right one will have a shadow on the ground.
    *"Turn it Over" is the reaction command mainly needed to knock Zexion out, but there are others like "Lie" and "Cheat".

More coming soon, thanks 2ch.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Storrini
      Storrini
      I don't care how hard the battles are. D: My friend who likes to cheat in KH2 is liek "WTF. That's not cool. D:""

Thanks for the update again.
    2. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      very interesing info. i really want this game. btw, where do u find this stuff? ur good at finding information!
    3. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Lol I think he finds it from other people and that's how we know. =P

Either way, thanks Xaldin! I reaaallly wanna play KH2FM+ now. T_T
    4. Sanya
      Sanya
      Thanks again Xaldin, grrr... they better release this in the U.S. >.>
    5. WitchNamine
      WitchNamine
      "Required that you attach an ice resistant item on"...hmm...sounds like a challange to me... And now I really want FM+...
    6. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      Looks like I'm gonna be a bit tough to beat, oh well, a "speciall book" eh? When there's light, there's darkness. *Rushes to 100 Acre Wood*
    7. Antidote
      Antidote
      Oh ja, I see they give special requirements to beat Sexy, Vexy, Lexy and Marly.. but when it comes to Larxene, the only femwoman, you just have to beat her! How derogatory! SEXIST! I want my baby to kicky my butt, not be a pushover!

I'm so excited for the Roxas and Marluxia battle ^.^ I counted at least 15 HP bars for them (also counting the ones that were blanked out, mind you) So I think the Org. will definitely do some whoopin now!

..Anyway, thanks for the translations! I think you guys need to encourage a full-time translator to join KH-vids, though XD
    8. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      Oh dear god, this is the Sephiroth battle all over again.
    9. Xamad
      Xamad
      If your talking about the Roxas fight, then your half right.

Roxas has 13 HP, 2 keyblades, control over the Samurai nobodies, the element of light, and is just as brutal as Sephiroth was (couldn't beat him til I was Standard Lvl.83). You don't have to beat him to progress though, but if you want to win (like me) I suggest going around all the previous worlds and leveling up until you know you can beat him.

Anyway, these battles seem hard, but nothing I can't beat...

Thanks for the info Xaldin
    10. RoxasRox
      RoxasRox
      Oh dear...more half an hours battles!!
      thats okay...we still love you kh!

Thanks for the update!
    11. TheLightIsGone123
      TheLightIsGone123
      hehe

lucky for orginazation 13 i dont have it right now so they can live a little longer hahahahahahahahahahahaha. does the darkness have a hold over me or do i have a hold over darkness hahah
      murder
    12. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      I've never faced any other difficulties than Proud, I've fought with Proud Sephiroth. Level 99, Ultima Weapon, best accesories. Trust me, it's never impossible to beat a KH game with all stats maxed out.

If KH-Vids.net had a battle system, I would so redrum you.
    13. TheLightIsGone123
      TheLightIsGone123
      If KH-Vids.net had a battle system, I would so redrum you.[/QUOTE]

hehe i beat sephy on proud mode level 55 with no cure no items and kingdom key in three trys heheh im very good
    14. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      Three tries, [sacrasm]oh how very impressive.[/sarcasm]
    15. TheLightIsGone123
      TheLightIsGone123
      wow

i never thought the jelousy would run so high in ones blood haha
    16. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      Jelousy? I don't know the meaning of jelousy, that's why I got a 1 on my grammar test.
    17. TheLightIsGone123
      TheLightIsGone123
      ahhhh

sharp witted you almost show promise but too bad you have blocked as you ahve said haha ohh well i will go one i believe
    18. Xamad
      Xamad
      well, a toast to me and my big mouth...

I say one thing and a fight gets started between an ego-maniac who speaks so elegantly, and a gaming master who's whit is as sharp as his virtual blood lust is unsatisfiable.

Do us all a favor guy's and settle this offline ok.
    19. TheLightIsGone123
      TheLightIsGone123
      haha

which one is which and i dont believe we shall be fighting anymore he is afraid of me he thinks im a what were his words ohh yes a sadistic creep haha fun yes ohh fun