In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "Hey! Don't forget about me." Veilen had finally gotten up after being beaten and was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. You'd think after that combination of bold, cocky and sheer and total recklessness he'd be upset that he'd lost, but Veilen didn't really care. Despite how quickly some of the fighters had went down, he'd actually enjoyed the fight. Mainly because he was one of the last three people left standing by the end of it but it still counted.

He then got back on his feet and the first thing he did was to aside for listen to what the guild master had said was to turned towards Charlotte.
    "Those winds spells of yours really packed a punched. It literally knocked me off my feet." That took care of one person, now for the winner. While he was already being both asked and harassed about his healing. "So one of the perks of winning is everyone wanting to heal you." Not the best of perks, but that was definitely what it looked like from his perspective.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Skadi ignored the remark from Scarlett as she headed back. She hadn't gone to start a fight, she just didn't like the idea of a guild member making the others seem worse. Taking a seat next to Alessia once again, Skadi noticed the fight end. The ice mage was happy that her friend had won, and wanted to go over and congratulate him, but from the looks of things, he had more than enough people talking to him as it is; she would congratulate him later. "Somebody had to say something. I feel out of place enough as it is, I don't want others feeling like this. I try to be polite, to be nice and kind to people, and it comes naturally to me so it's easy, but people like her...ugh, they just really know how to get on my nerves" she responded. She turned her head to look in the direction of Alessia. "So, what are you a practitioner of?" she asked, politely attempting to continue the conversation.

[​IMG]
    Gaius was breathing rather heavily after the end of the fight. It had really taken it out of him, taking on so many people at once. He'd barely managed to get through it, hanging in there by a thread for the most part. He'd have to work on his fighting technique a little more, if he was struggling already he'd get nowhere. He noticed Charlotte holding out her hand, and he shook it eagerly, being as sportsmanlike as he could. "I'd be glad to have a rematch against you. One on one next time though, so we can see who is truly stronger" he said, flashing a friendly grin.

Once the guildmaster had spoken (and totally made him seem like he was a horrible fighter) Calxiyn had approached him and complimented him, before asking to heal him. "Haha, I came out on top, but damn those guys hit hard. Any one of them could have won that, but I couldn't let myself get beaten after making a challenge like that could I?" Gaius replied with a short laugh. "But yeah, healing woul-" he started, before Ander came over and said he'd heal him instead, closely followed by Veilen, who remakred on how many people were wanting to heal him now. "She asked first, but I don't mind who heals me. I can go without it for a bit if you want, the others look a bit more beaten up than me" he said, before deciding to address Veilen. "You weren't too bad out there. Took a hell of a lot out of me to win that one, but you and the girl made me really push myself, so thanks for that" Gaius thanked Veilen, appreciating the fact that he was pushed to win. It was the only way he was going to learn anything, after all.

3. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

Johanna had turned a deep shade of ruby. Excellent. He still had charm. Not many people to practice with on the road. Ah well, at least he wasn't rusty. Looks like jobs and money aren't the only things worth my attention around here.

"How about I spare you some jewels so you can go buy yourself some better flirting skills? Or better yet, just stop trying altogether."

Levi was liking the red-haired girl less and less. Just because he'd taken some of her food and flirted with a few people. Honestly. He opened his mouth to deliver a cruel insult, but decided against it. Didn't want to give Johanna the wrong impression. He went to take a sip of his drink...

"If you don't mind my asking, what brought you here to the Guild, Levi?"

...and nearly choked. He broke into a coughing fit, spluttering and wheezing behind his mask. And it was going so well. He couldn't tell her about his past, and wasn't about to for that matter. He thumped himself on the back, refusing to meet Johanna's gaze for a few seconds. He didn't want to lie to her, but what could he say? He couldn't go back there. Couldn't go back.

"I came here to earn a bit of extra cash and train my skills," Levi replied, "As you can see, my last battle didn't end so well."

He shifted his broken arm slightly, shuddering at the pain.

"Oh, and I guess I wanted to meet a beautiful girl too."

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Awakening from his sleep, he saw a girl frantically trying to drag him out of the crowd. Sitting up, he waved his palm, indicating for her to back away from him. "I am fine. I require no healing." He said in a matter of fact tone. He may have lost the fight, but he hadn't sustained any truly serious injuries. "If you truly insist on healing me, then make haste." She had seemed frantic about it, so it was quite possible she wouldn't simply accept that he was fine. He rose to his feet, and looked to see Gaius standing victorious. "I must congratulate you on your victory! You are truly a powerful warrior, as are all of you. It will be an honor to fight at each of your sides."

He looked up at the ceiling, where a list of who would be sharing a dorm with whom appeared. As it happened, one of the others who had been in the brawl alongside him had been paired with him. The lecherous boy. After the girl who was healing him had finished with her task, he began walking over to him. Ra bent down and picked him up by the arm off the ground, raising him to his feet. "The threads of fate tie us together. It would appear you and I have been chosen to room with one another. I shall be in our room if you need to speak with me further." Perhaps Thomas would prove himself beyond the first impressions. Either way, the two of them would likely become better acquainted whether they liked it or not. Only time would tell.

In any case, Ra proceeded to the dorms and found his room without much difficulty. It seemed he was the first to arrive. Raising his clawed golden hand, he placed his fingers beneath the rim of his mask and pulled it off over his head, revealing his face. He had glorious golden hair, which stretched down slightly past his shoulders and was spiked in layers, as though reminiscent of the feathers of a bird. His eyes were a deep, piercing red. He was fairly dark skinned, having what appeared to be a heavy tan. Placing the mask on the bed next to him, he thought back to the events of the guild. There were all sorts within it. Outgoing, Shy, crude, polite, and even outright cruel. The mixture of personalities would make for an interesting blend to say the least. Soon, they would start on the jobs which were requested of the guild. Perhaps he would form a team...

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Silvia continued to struggle to drag Ra away from the crowd a young woman walked up and offered to help. "Um... eh... ya thanks. I mean please... I mean just help me." Silvia didn't even know what she was saying any more she just kept tugging on the bird man. Silvia jumped and let out a short screech before calming down slightly. She didn't expect Ra to wake up, much less be moving around. He soon told her that healing was not necessary. Silvia didn't know what to say so first response was to run away and go to someone else that needed healing. Only a couple steps away Silvia changed her mind about leaving. "No. Let me heal you!" Silvia ran back. "I will be quick." Silvia said as she started to heal him. Soon it was over and Silvia ran away again. Next thing she noticed was a white haired girl telling off a red hair girl. On top of this all the guild master was cheering because of the fight. "What is wrong with this place. I came here to help people not fight each other." Silvia began to mumble as she chewed on her thumb nail. Her eyes darted around. "Maybe I don't belong here." Silvia was still nervous. Suddenly she remembered she wasn't done healing. Silvia ran over to another contestants aid, Veilen. "Let me heal you sir." She bowed low. As Silvia stood back up she tucked her hair behind her ear and began curing him not giving him time to respond to her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." At this point Silvia didn't know why she was apologizing, she was just flustered and didn't know what to say or do anymore.

Soon enough Silvia finished healing
    . "There you should be better now. I will leave you alone now." Silvia said dodging through the crowd. Silvia seemed nimble enough, that was until she got out of the big group, she then tripped on her own feet and fell on her face. "Ow...." Silvia was soon on her feet once again and looking at the list of dorms. Silvia took note then took off running to hers. She didn't want to deal with people right now. She had no idea who her roommates where but at least it was better then all the people there together at that time. Silvia got to her room and took the most likely least wanted bed to avoid conflict. On the bottom bed of the bunk bed Silvia curled up into a small ball. "Why am I here? Why did I think this was a good idea? I shouldn't have come, but I can't go home now. What do I do." Silvia began to talk to herself as she rested her cheek on her knee.

[​IMG]
    Thomas was looking at all the girls from where he laid on the ground, especially watching the girl who healed him. She was rather pretty and quite innocent but she was cute. Soon a yellow suite of armor fogged Thomas' visit as he was lifted to his feet. The man talked about them rooming together. This would be interesting to say the least. "Aw man." Thomas complained as he looked up at the list to see that they where divided into boys and girls dorms. "That sucks!" Thomas was disappointed. But even so he figured he should go back to his dorm instead of just sitting around on the floor. "Um...." Thomas rubbed the back of his neck. "Wonder where my dorm is..." Thomas pondered before coming up with a great idea. Gaius would know where the dorms are. After all he did have a fox of a girlfriend and they had probably already snick into the dorms and you know.... have a little dirty fun. Thomas marched right up to Gaius not paying attention to everyone else around. "Hey you, can you tell me where the dorms are. I mean I am sure you have been to them already, am I right?" Thomas said with a wink and a slight chuckle.

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Alessia nodded understandingly as she spoke about Scarlett. She felt much the same about what she had said, and then when the dorms showed in the sky that she had to share a room with her! That was bad luck. Fate wanted to play a trick somehow, she just knew it. There was one good thing though. If Skadi was happy to stick up for the other guild members like that, no matter what the reasons it showed that she was going to get on just fine around here. She was probably had as much guts as anyone else in this room, but it would just take something to show it. She couldn't pull it out of nowhere- Not yet. Although her shyness was bound to change some time. If she could help her feel a little less weird around here, Alessia would consider it a job well done.
    "I know what you mean." She said simply, making sure that she acknowledged the other woman's thoughts. She noticed the fight was over quickly, and was frankly amazed to see Gaius come out on top. How did he do that? Well, it looked like he wasn't full of it after all. It looked like he was at least somewhat as good as he made himself out to be. She'd congratulate him some time, although she was talking to Skadi at the moment and it looked like he was inundated enough. The conversation switched tack back to the previous question. Heh, her own magic. She wasn't as much of a magician as she'd have liked. Not yet anyway. "Well, to be honest my magic isn't that great. I've wound up being better with a sword. At least for now. The only magic I know is a little bit of wind and a little bit of healing, but at some point I think I want to learn about Water Magic. I haven't found anywhere to learn it though, so, maybe someone at the guild can help some time." Ice was basically water, just frozen. Maybe Skadi could show her a little bit about ice and she could learn from there?
    "Actually... Do you think that maybe, some time, you can show me a little bit about forming ice? I mean, that's frozen water right, so if I start from there..." She giggled nervously. She wasn't used to asking help, let alone from people she just met, but Skadi was nice, so she wouldn't be that bad right?

[​IMG]

Dale appeared shortly around that area of the table where Johanna and the people around her were. He couldn't help but examine the man that Johanna was talking to, trying to get the measure of him. He couldn't tell what was being said, but judging by what her reactions were... This man was trying something. Johanna didn't have that look of shy curiosity usually. He knew her too well for that. So what was he doing hmm? Whether either of them would notice his examinations, well, that was another matter. Looking at the man, whose name he caught as 'Levi', one question sprung up to his mind. Why the mask? He considered this carefully, very carefully. There were numerous reasons why a man might have to hide his face. Perhaps a disfigurement, or a criminal? Or maybe, it was an expelled guild member trying to get back in? Not every outcast went Dark Guild, but plenty did. Actually, Dark Guild was another option. Could be doing a Dark Guild infiltration job. The chances of that were slim, but still... There was a chance. Either way, he was suspicious. He waited until Levi said what he was doing there before speaking. Honing his skills and meeting ladies eh? Well, he came to the right place, but that explanation wasn't going to shake Dale. Not now that the query of the mask was framed in his mind.
    "And why the mask?" Dale asked. A simple question. No obvious malice behind it. Every inch your curious guild member. If Levi wasn't too busy staring at Johanna maybe he would have noticed him watching from a distance, approaching and casually listening in, then it would seem chance. Had he noticed, well, maybe then he'd notice something a little different.

7. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

As he waited patiently for Johanna's response, he jumped a little at the newcomer to the conversation. Some guy with brown hair, bluish eyes. He was wearing a dark coat with a fluffy hood, thought the item that caught Levi's attention was his necklace. What was that symbol? A wolf? Nothing he'd ever seen before.

"And why the mask?"

Nosy git, aren't you? He was the first person to remark on the mask, which was somewhat surprising. Most people who hid their face had something to hide. And whilst he certainly wasn't going to be elected 'Saint of the Year', not was he the type to brag about his history, Levi was hardly some lowlife criminal who concealed his identity and picked up chicks at the local guild. Okay, maybe that last bit was a bit of a lie.

"Probably the same reason you wear that necklace," Levi replied, "Tell me Mr Curiosity, have you ever passed someone in town or on the road, forgetting their face as quickly as you saw it?"

Levi paused, munching from whatever was on his plate. He wasn't paying too much attention to his food.

"Now, have you even seen someone who caught your eye and implanted themselves in your mind? Maybe some rich tart spewing a load of bull outside the pub, clad in the fur or every animal on the planet. Maybe some poor sod down on his luck, missing an arm and half his face. Or maybe just some random person who happened to look interesting."

"I've fought plenty of people in my time. Sometimes a drunk who would have forgotten me by morning. Or maybe a warrior with a feud to settle. I don't expect them to remember my face. But one thing you can be certain of is that they'll never forget the mask. They might be curious to discover the man behind it, but more often than not, they learn to fear it. They might not be afraid of a guy with a broken arm, but I've seen grown men run in terror from my mask. They don't have a clue who's wearing it, what they're capable of, what they've done and what they will do."

"I'm sure you'll quickly experience it first hand."

8. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Ah, the defensive sort. He did appreciate the logic behind it though. It certainly did make an impression, although the running in terror bit was certainly an exaggeration. Still... He did have something about him. This man was more than he seemed, that was for sure. Well, he'd have to find out some time. He was quite surprised he noticed the medallion. His reasons for wearing that were a little similar, but also because he identified with the animal. A hunter. An animal to be reckoned with. Would the masked man dare face the wolf? It would hardly be a fair fight.

Yes, as a matter of fact, Levi did dare to face the wolf. He dared very much in fact. Dale grinned wolfishly. This was the kind of man that he enjoyed facing. Angry and a little proud. It made them stupid. That said, he would have to make sure to miss the arm. No need to make that any worse, but he could do with a little putting down. It was him who started the fight of course. Dale just asked a question. Nothing wrong with that was there? He couldn't help but feel a little smug about that. He didn't show any sign though, he just gave that same grin. You walk into the wolf's forest, there's only one way it can end. This was his land, his hunting ground. His home. He sought solitude at this guild many years ago, came here as a boy and was raised. This was his and this pathetic rodent dared to face him? Dale formed his hands into two balls and then spoke.

"Icemake Blades." In Dale's bunched fists two icy swords coalesced, icy weaves wrapping their way around themselves, forming, twisting, glittering in the light of the room. They were plain weapons, these. Straight, twin edged and two good sized crossbars to boot. This was a pretty biased fight. He had to give the poor man a chance to surrender though. It was probably best- For Levi. What was a little starting member going to do against an experienced Wizard? "Now then Levi, you make a fine speech. But if you have to hide behind a mask to instil terror, then perhaps you're not so strong as you think. Actions make a man, not the face he wears. And in the end, we're all forgotten. Only legendary people are remembered for long, and I'm afraid that neither of us are one of them. The world might not know the face of Dale Hawthorn for the short time I walk this world, but while I live they'll remember what I did. You're not half what you think you are I'm afraid, even if you had your second arm." He glared now, his eyes staring balefully at Levi as Dale kept on grinning.

"Now, back down Levi. I'll give you this one chance. Say no, and I show you the power of an experienced wizard first hand!"
    Dale warned. He held his blades easily in a combat stance. "You choose to back down, we can sit down and settle this like gentlemen. A fight won't serve you here newcomer." And you can tell me the real reason you hide behind that mask!

9. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

Levi had made plenty of mistakes in his life. There was that one time he'd threatened a drunk swordsman, not realizing he was the leader of a Warrior Gang. Then there was that one incident where he'd accidentally broken into a prison. Come to think of it, his hastiness seemed to get him in a lot of trouble. This situation was no different.

"Icemake Blades."

Well crap. He hadn't expected the guy to challenge him to a battle. This certainly complicated matters. Gingerly, Levi rose from his seat. As Dale began berating him with his own speech, the masked man fingered his blade. He was tempted to cut him down mid-speech, but that probably wouldn't make him many friends.

"Now, back down Levi. I'll give you this one chance. Say no, and I show you the power of an experienced wizard first hand! You choose to back down, we can sit down and settle this like gentlemen. A fight won't serve you here newcomer"

"It won't do for someone like you to go besmirching my good name," Levi grinned, "Though I can't say someone who threatens an injured man for a simple jibe has much of a decent reputation himself. Tell me, do you often assault the newest members to your guild?"

This is a dangerous game I'm playing, but with any luck the others will side with me. I doubt many people here will agree with Dale's violent attitude.

"I don't give a damn how powerful you are Hawthorn, but I'm smart enough to know not to pick a fight in my current state. However, I'm not about to let you get away with this Scot-free, so here's what I propose. A month from now, when I'm healed and have a few jobs under my belt, we settle this. A duel on fair ground. Unless you think the only way you can beat me is when I'm at a severe disadvantage."

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  10. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"It won't do for someone like you to go besmirching my good name, though I can't say someone who threatens an injured man for a simple jibe has much of a decent reputation himself. Tell me, do you often assault the newest members to your guild?"

Dale's grin faded into a snarl. His eyes narrowed. His good name? The pride! The nerve this man had! Even worse, he didn't have a response! Rage pooled inside him. A red, bubbling anger that leapt and bellowed inside him, each word fuelled it until Dale's face was twisted into something barely recognisable as the distant, careless look he usually held. He would unmask Levi. See how his pride held up there! This wasn't exactly the first time this had happened. It wasn't his fault that people were aggravating! Damn him! Damn Levi! There would have to be payback for this somehow! But he couldn't hurt him. No. Levi was untouchable right now. And that was the infuriating part.

"Well played." Dale growled. He allowed the blades to disappear. They seemed to melt away as the ice flowed into his hands. Levi was clever. There was no way out of this one. The smile faded, replaced by a hard look. That didn't go according to plan at all! "We'll duel. A month's time. I don't want to fight you now anyway. I want to get a measure of who you really are. Fare thee well Levi. And train hard. You'll need it." The anger still bubbling inside him, Dale spun on his heel and stormed off back to his corner. You will pay Levi! Just you wait! Nobody messes with Dale Hawthorn like that and gets away with it!

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"I swear when I'm done with him he'll be blown into the next week." Johanna shook her head, her fist clenched. "That was so rude of him." She snapped. She went into her pocket of the dress, and inside her palm was a handful of seeds. "I think one is enough." She said, putting the rest back and throwing it onto the ground. Suddenly, almost like green, gold and purple fairy dust came out of the ground where Dale stood. A plant started to grow out of the grow rapidly, it had a giant fist at the end. It smacked Dale upside the head twice at least, before going back into the ground. She crossed her arms angrily.

"I'm so sorry..."
    She placed her hand on Levi's cast, her hand brushing along it gently. "Dale has a bit of a temper. I promise you it won't happen again, Levi." She told him, a kind of sweet determination in her eyes.

12. Xannytoes Merlin's Housekeeper

Levi would have been content to leave it at that. Heck, the look alone on Dale's face counted as a victory for him. But Johanna went and made things golden. Summoning some sort of strange plant, Levi watched as Johanna used it to give Dale a proper good lamping. He struggled to hold back a burst of laughter, resorting to hiding it by coughing.

"I'm so sorry. Dale has a bit of a temper. I promise you it won't happen again, Levi."

"I wouldn't worry too much," Levi laughed, gently grabbing her hand and lifting it off his cast, "I might not look it, but I can handle guys like him."

13. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Well, it seemed this corner of the room was where all the real action was. With Scarlett and Skadi bitching on his left, and murder threatened by Levi and Dale on his right, Ren didn't feel all that safe in his seat. Perhaps it was time to move on.

Luckily, an excuse to move had presented itself. The fight was over, and Gaius, the underdog who had been the least favorite to win, was triumphant. Ren took a look at the betting book... "Oh my goodness!!! GAIUS YOU BIG LUG, GET O'ER HERE!!!" Ren leaped up onto the table and clambered over it, sending the food and drink that hadn't already been decimated by the fight flying through the air, to get to his new favorite person in the guild. "I knew you would win!" he proclaimed, his face beaming. "And don't think I'll be stingy with the money! I think you deserve some of my hard earned cash," Ren grinned.
    "Also," he added, tugging at Gaius' shirt and examining the hole in it, "buy yourself a new shirt. You could get killed with a hole that big in your only defense. Seriously."

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Johanna smiled, but had no idea what to say. "Oh! I guess I should be getting the rooms ready." She told him. "If you want to come find me later, I'm in the first Dorm." She explained to him. She stood up. "It's been a pleasure, Levi." Johanna blushed, before turning around and walking off, her auburn curls bouncing behind her. She almost floated, as if she were a fairy.

Johanna's bedroom was very clean. It had a light Victorian style as well. It was all white, and had a huge window. They were at the end of the corridor, though being the first room. That meant that got a huge window. Outside you cold see the garden and many trees. She had little personal items, other then a music box. She also had many cages around her bed, which instead of being a bunk bed, was away near the window. There were cages of all different kinds of birds. Right now they were silent, as she commanded them. She doesn't want them singing at this time at night. There were flowers all over the room, all of different kinds and all sent by different male and female Guild members. They hung in vines from the window, and where in vases on every desk, and even in pots on the floor

[​IMG]

Cassandra was already up in her Dorm Room. It was beautiful, covered in gold decorations. There were stars hanging from the ceiling. She had stacks of books everywhere, and a Crystal ball over in the corner of her room. The room was filled with colors of purple and red, with canopies hanging from the ceiling. There were bells hanging from the room's decor. Cassandra also had many pillows, using them for seating as well as for her bed. She was there, gazing into the crystal absentmindedly. She wondered who she had gotten in her room. Her hair was now undone, going down to her back. She was in a silk purple nightgown. There were desks in the room, as well as the bunk beds. Drawers for everyone to put clothes in, and other stuff you'd expect to see in a bedroom.

[​IMG]

Mikasa sighed. She lied down onto her bed. One of the bunk beds was facing the wall, while the other faced a window. She looked out at her. Her room was rather bare. It was very Gothic and Victorian style. The only thing that looked out of place, was a vase of blood red roses on her black nightstand. She didn't really care what the others did to her room, as long as they left her alone.

15. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    Scarlett leaned back against the table, falling back again into a silent frustration. Her thin eyebrows were furrowed into as much as a line as she could manage, and her arms remained in a crossed position. She didn't pay much attention to the other guild members due to the fact that her eyes were glued to the Dorm assignments. She cursed under her breath as she realized she was stuck with lover girl over here, Johanna. Ugh. Great. I'll bet her room is all roses and flowers and happiness. Greeeat. Scarlett's let out a deep sigh, and was about to complain about her predicament when Levi stood up abruptly. Something seemed to have started between him and.. Dale? I think that's his name. Scarlett sat silently, raising her eyebrows at Dale's deep interest in Levi's mask. Yeah, why is that anyway? I don't believe any of Levi's bullshit about it causing fear. It's gotta be a coverup for something. Her eyes opened a bit at Dale's offer of a fight. Dang, she was totally placing a bet on him.

But of course, not to her surprise, Levi made up some comment about how insulting it was to fight an injured man. HA. This Levi guy had a lot of nerve, and Scarlett couldn't wait to see him get epically crushed in a month. Add Dale to the list of people that Scarlett didn't completely hate.

Scarlett pushed away from the table and left the main hall without talking to anyone. She yanked her very limited things behind her and made her way down to her assigned dorm, and proceeded to nearly gag when she opened the door. Johanna had already been settled here, but the looks of things. White walls surrounded a very light-hearted room, and Scarlett hated it. Although the large window was a nice touch, Scarlett narrowed her eyes at the many cages. Birds, right? Ugh. Greeat. Johanna would be annoying anough, and now she had to deal with her stupid birds too.
    Well, here's to a terrible time with a guild full of mostly idiots.

She flopped herself down on the bunk furthest away from Johanna, sighing loudly as she did. Top bunk or lower bunk? Eh, whatever. She didn't really care. Who knew how long she would be here anyway? This was certainly a different lifestyle than she was used to. It was a lot different actually. Gone were the days of hopping from town to town. No more breaking into abandoned buildings to find materials to sell or food to eat. I guess this could be a good thing. It's just going to be a while before things calm down. She sighed again, staring up at the bottom of the bunk above her.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Skadi felt a little more relaxed now upon being asked about the ice magic. She hadn't lied, she did dabble in most kinds of magic, but she was without a doubt more familiar with ice magic than anything else. It had always been her favourite, always been the one she practiced the most. "I could show you now, if you like, but people seem to be moving off, I think we're expected to go to our rooms. Wouldn't want to be late on the first day, right?" she asked. Although, she quickly had a change of mind, or at least partially did. "But just to show you I'm not all talk, I'll show you something that's pretty neat" she said. Holding out the palm of her hand, she pointed to it, indicating for Alessia to watch. She then closed her eyes in intense focus. Skadi had seen wizards create objects out of ice before in seconds, but Skadi wasn't nearly as good as they were. She could do basic ice magic, but sculpting was something different altogether. It took her a couple of minutes, but slowly parts of the Sapphire Eclipse guild logo, a blue moon, began forming. Just a moment later, and the entire thing was done. In her hand sat a perfectly made, moon-shaped icicle. She laughed a little bit, before tossing it up and into the air, towards Alessia. "Here, catch. I'll show you some more some other time" the girl said with a smile, before taking a quick glance at the writing above her, and then began heading towards her room.

The ice mage found it relatively easily, she took a left to head towards the female dorms, then it was the third door on the left from that. When she entered, she saw that both Mikasa and Sylvia was there. Great, the tough one's here already. I'd better not show any weakness Skadi thought to herself. She tossed her things onto the bunk bed above Sylvia, being careful not to do anything Mikasa may see as weakness. However, she couldn't keep her nurturing instincts at bay. She saw Sylvia looking as uncomfortable as Skadi had felt earlier, and as the ice wizard was getting changed she decided to strike up conversation. "Hey, you're the girl that healed people, right? That must have taken some talent, it was pretty impressive. My name's Skadi Wynter, what's yours?" she asked, attempting to break the ice, pun completely intended.

17. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

After Calxiyn healed Gaius, she went up into the room. It was completely bare. "No one must have been in here before tonight." She said to herself. She changed into a beautiful silk nightgown, and then chose a bunk on the bed closest to the floor. She hated heights. She redid her own covers. They were made of a sparkly pink fabric, printed with flowers. She had no belongings to put on her nightstand, other then many lovely sea shells. She loved the ocean. They were colourful shells, almost glowing. She wondered who she would have in her room with her, she hadn't met Therity, Beucette or Lucia. She looked in the long mirror on the wall, trying to fix her hair.

18. Skyheart Joker

After having introduced herself to the medic girl, Lucia had then realized that they had rooms to go to. And that meant they'd have roommates. Well, roommates sure would be fun to have, especially considering that she would have to get along with most of these people eventually, so meeting with them directly straight from the get go would do that good. However, as she was thinking of this, even more shenanigans started to happen. It appeared some masked man named Rivaille Levi had gotten into a fight with one of the more senior members, Dale. From what she could see they both seemed to be a bit...insane.

Regardless, it was high time to get to their rooms, and so Lucia had started walking over to hers. After she found where the room was, she quickly entered. As she entered the room she saw that another member, was already there. She didn't quite know which of the three that person was, but that was what meeting new people was all about. She looked at her, waved and said,
    "hey there, the name's Lucia. So roomie, what's yours?" After that she noticed that the girl had seemed to make herself situated on the bottom bunk, and so there were still till two top bunks left to claim. Walking up the ladder for one of the beds she let out a soft "whee~" as she fell back onto one of the top bunks.
    [​IMG]
    After their hand shake had been over and done with, Charlotte turned to another of the combatants that had been in their tussle. Patting Veilen on the back, she said, "you fought hard as well, and I relay the same sentiments I did to Gaius to you as well. It shall be an honor working the same guild with you." Charlotte then saw that people were beginning to move out in their rooms, and she turned to her comrades in arms saying, "well, I shall see you all later." With that, she walked off to go find her own room.

Once there, she saw the room to be quite interestingly decorated. The stars hanging from the ceiling gave it quite the atmosphere, and there were pillows as far as the eye could see. She saw that the room was already occupied by a person, that person specifically being one of the S-Class wizards that had introduced herself to the new comers at the beginning of the ceremony. She looked to be in some sort of a daze, and wasn't quite sure if she was busy thinking about something and so she kept quiet for a bit. After a few moments of silence had passed she said,
    "hello there Miss Cassandra. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, though, I hope I'm not intruding on anything at the moment."

19. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Dale was only vaguely aware of the conversation happening behind him. He built up a little space in his head. His void. Everything burned on the outside, flames of hatred twisting with the desire for revenge. He could just here. It couldn't affect him in the void. Not here. This was safe. This was where nothing coul- THUD! THUD! The void shattered like glass. The black misted shield around Dale's mind was broken and everything came in like a flood. Hatred and anger filled him. He collapsed to the ground from the force of it. Seething, baring his teeth he got up to his feet and tried to contain himself again. He clutched his head, eyes wide seizing control from the furious torrent. He calmed down a little, but was still fuming. He'd let it out later. For now he just had to- Damn. She was gone. Finally, he made his way to the dorms, opening the door trying to not bellow his anger to the world. His head hurt like hell after that beating Johanna gave him. He didn't want anything to do with this damn room he just had to release everything!

Dale's dorm was actually remarkably well kept, despite his temper. His iron staff with the amber eye at the top rested against the wall. His sword was carefully laid out on a chest of drawers by Dale's bed. It was a very nice and orderly room. Two chests of drawers to each bunk bed. He kept a bookshelf on one wall, containing various tomes of varying genres. From magical theory to romance novels, everything was on that shelf. Dale liked to read. He could escape from the world when he read. Upon opening the door, he remembered. He should grab his staff. And write a note. He did so. On the door when his room mates arrived a hastily scrawled note could be seen reading:

Do whatever you want with your area of the room, just don't touch my stuff.
    I have top bunk on the leftmost bed no questions asked.
    I expect the room tidy and neat. To see my standards, look inside immediately.
    If any of these rules are disobeyed, that individual will regret it very quickly.

Regards,

Dale

P.S. I'll be in late. Need to do something.

That ought to do it. He picked up his staff and went to the area outside the hall. He dragged a table and a handful of chairs from inside the hall, including the chair that Levi had been sitting on. Then he grabbed a series of boxes and placed them around. Good. Drawing his magic into himself and channelling it through his staff, he took aim at Levi's chair.

"ICEMAKE SPEAR!" He roared. The sounds of shouting and destruction continued for some time. If for some reason anyone wanted to find him, it would be fairly obvious where

[​IMG]

Caliborn retired to his room pretty quickly. Gaius winning that fight was impressive, but after that there was no real reason to stick around. Besides, he didn't bet anyway, although it was undeniably funny that Cassandra lost the bet for once in her life. Her trick finally ran out when the redhhead won. None of them won that bet. And that was why Caliborn didn't do bets. Chance did all sorts of strange things when it felt like it. This was going to be special though. Cassandra was almost never wrong. Something special had to happen when she got it wrong for once in her life. He entered his room and headed immediately for his desk, taking a seat on the high backed chair that sat beside it.

Caliborn's room was also neat. The beds were carefully made and organised ready for them and he had also installed a set of drawers, but furthermore a chest for each person to put other stuff in and some shelving spare, for the guild members to express themselves more freely. Caliborn's for example had a few books, but also several small models of beasts on the desk, including a dragon in flight. Some of them were made of conventional materials like marble, but others, including the dragon in flight were made of ice. Dale was kind enough to make some for him when they had been out on missions together. Many of the ice models were things that Dale and Caliborn and the others on that mission had defeated. Good times. Also, most out of place was a large flagon with the Sapphire Eclipse symbol on it. A present from Edric. Caliborn's weapons were on a rack next to his bed. His bow, Ashmark was unstrung and hanging horizontally supported by two pieces of wood, and underneath it was his sword, Heartfire. It was made with a little silver in it, which he believed to be more effective against monsters. It was said to burn them. He had yet to find this disproved.

[​IMG]

Edric didn't so much walk to his room, so much as he did stagger. He lost track of how much of the Guild's beer he drunk exactly over the course of the day, but, he was pretty sure it was a lot of it, but the damn thing never ran out. It was like magic! How did the damn thing fill up so often! They had to be ordering it in. Somehow. Hmm, he'd have to figure that out. His vision was swimming a little bit, but he did make it to the room, through the door, across it and into the bottom bunk where he duly collapsed, fast asleep.

Edric's room was a bit of a mess. He had been living in it by himself a while, so there were various things scattered across the floor. If Evanora knew, he'd be cleaning it up and kept away from his precious drink for weeks, but, she hadn't caught on because nobody yet cared to report it if they knew at all. A lot of the room's walls had various labels along them. Most of them alcoholic beverages that he liked. A few boxes with logos on them indicated that he ordered some of the stuff in personally and a few bottles could be seen here and there, but it was all too likely that there were even more besides. Edric's twin weapons were leaned against the wall. Dawnstar, his main weapon and Frostfire, a blade like Caliborn's Heartfire. Frostfire, was the twin of Heartfire. It was Caliborn's present to him for their time working and arguing together over the years. A symbol of their rather odd friendship. It made Edric's gift of a flagon seem pitiful, yet the man seemed to appreciate it all the same. For anyone moving into Edric's room, a tidy up was definitely required.

[​IMG]

"Oh, oh my. Thank you!" Alessia exclaimed, watching as Skadi made the little Sapphire Eclipse symbol for her, She smiled at it after Skadi went. Wow! She'd have to do that some day! She made her way over to the room. It took her a couple of minutes, but she made it. New places and all. That was the way of it. Alessia couldn't help but smile, despite being stuck with Scarlett. She had made her first friend in the ice sorceress, and she looked forward to maybe meeting more of the people. Maybe a lot of people were like Skadi and nice- They just needed to show it. That said, it would be nice to try and befriend some of the more spirited people too, so she'd have to try that.

Johanna's room was, well fascinating. When she got in there initially, she went around looking at all the birds. How had Johanna found so many? And flowers. There were so many flowers! Did she get all these from people? It was amazing. She also took note of the pretty music box on the desk. Some day, she'd ask Johanna if she could open it. Alessia went over to the bed opposite Johanna's. She'd leave that Carmen person to have the other bed of the bunk with Scarlett. She was not putting up with that. Besides, she preferred sleeping on her own. A bunk bed would be too weird. She'd never really got on with those.

On her nightstand, Alessia rummaged through her things and put a little frame up. Inside, was a drawing somebody had made of her and her family. Her younger brother was always an artist and, well, he drew her that for the road. After all, you couldn't forget the family. Never forget the family. In the draw of the stand, she placed a small book and a pen too. It was her journal. She'd fill it up and set it home so the folks at home could see what was going on with their daughter. With all her set up done, she approached Johanna.

"Hello Johanna." Alessia said, trying to wake her from the strange daze she appeared to be caught in. "Can I ask you something? About your birds? Where did you get all these from? They're beautiful."

20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov:
    He found himself surrounded by like the whole guild in a manner of seconds well this was new the Calxiyn ignored him nothing new there though he had to say it was some what rude. He Caught a girl asking about water magic how curious. should he talk to her or this man that liked betting. She seemed busy and left before he could say anything. so he go for the man taking bets. He walked up to him ready to asking him something but something was odd about him. "hello" he did not know what else to say to the man.

Sara banner.png
    Sara Row's pov:
    She awoke from what in was and found her self on the floor. She have to run She then got up then ran off brushing past Ren. She did not realize she was missing something. She ran and ran to she came to her room she was about to cry she opened the door and found it occupied. ops maybe she should turn back she tuned to leave.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.