In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As the fight had continued on, Charlotte had noticed something. While she herself was injured, as were her two opponents, the other two combatants seemed to be worse for wear. Her wind storm had taken down Ra almost as if it were doing perfect damage to take him down. And then there was the lech. The boy who had had proper justice dolled upon him as soon as Gaius had beaten down his fists on him seemed to be knocked out and taking copious amounts of damage from just the ongoing lightning and wind being flung around. There was no justice in beating on a person who could not fend for themselves. And so, while Charlotte could not performs an attack at this given moment, she rushed over to the two, picked them both up and flung them out of the arena. "Comrades in arms, heal those who have fallen wounded so that they be able to enjoy this spectacle to the end." She then turned back to Gaius and Veilen, knowing the end was coming.

2. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Ren grinned at Levi's attempts at hitting on Scarlett. This guy was as bad as that other one, Thomas, with the ladies. Ren decided to introduce himself to the two, and perhaps even have a little fun while at it.
    He made his way over and took a seat between them. "Hey guys, I'm Ren," he smiled in greeting. "You mind if I sit here? There's a better view of the fight from here. That, and I couldn't help noticing you two are getting along so well," he chuckled. "Speaking of which," Ren turn in his sit towards Levi, "I don't know about her, but I think you're a fine man." He attempted to bat his eyelashes, before turning away to suppress his laughter. After a moment he'd composed himself, and he gave Scarlett a playful wink.
    "So, what's your name?" Ren asked, talking to Levi once again. He smiled as he took a sip of a random drink on the table, waiting to see how this guy would response to his advances. Ren had a feeling that this man might not realize that he was playing with him. That could only have hilarious results.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Silvia was quickly distracted from her conversation when the battle took a turn for the worst. So much magic was being thrown around that not only did the combatants quickly KO the boy the kinda freaked her out but they went over the top with hurting him after he was out. Silvia quickly gave Calxiyn a nod. "Right." She said as she stood from her seat. Healing was the one thing Silvia was good with and and made her slightly less nervous when she knew she was going in to help someone else.

Dodging around the many members of the guild that crowded the tables to reach Thomas and Ra, Silvia proved to be light on her feet, easily avoiding most that was thrown her way from flailing arms to people not paying attention to where they where going. Soon enough she was standing beside Thomas and Ra. The area was still crowded however and Silvia needed to concentrate to do her best. Soon enough Silvia found herself dragging Thomas away from the crowd, he was relatively light and it was easy to do, when it came time to heal Ra, however she didn't know if she could move him, but Thomas was more injured and thus her biggest priority. Being only fourteen and relatively small it was hard enough to Move Thomas as it was, a full grown man would prove challenging.

It wasn't too long before Silvia had gotten Thomas past the crowds and to a quiet corner of the room. She knelt beside the boys body and placed her hand on one of the bigger wounds slowly pouring some of her healing magic into it, curing that wound. She then continued to the next wound and repeated the process. She did this to each scrape and bruise until they where all healed. It wouldn't be long before the boy awoke. Silvia looked back to where Ra was, now if only she could move him over there too. Of course being the nervous wreck she was Silvia would not ask for help, instead she would have to find a way to do it herself.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Johanna watched as the newest Guild Members had a test of strength. She giggled to herself. She was going around to all the tables, refilling empty drink jugs and replacing course meals. She sang to herself, a smile appearing on her face. "On the wind...Cross the sea...." She hummed as her beautiful long curls bounced as she walked from table to table. When she came across the table filled with newer members, she started to refill a glass. Levi's to be exact. Some of the other Guild members from other tables were looking over at Johanna, but she didn't seem to notice. "Hello sirs." She smiled a Levi, then looked over at Hasu, tucking a loose curl behind her ear. Her voice was very sweet. "And Madame." She giggled lightheartedly. "It's an honor to have you all as our newest members of the Guild." Johanna said, breaking into another small smile. "I hope you're all enjoying yourself." She seemed to be unfazed by the battle in front of them.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gaius was in shock at how persistent Thomas was. Not only was he flirting in the middle of battle, but he was also still determined that Gaius was Skadi's boyfriend. "I don't think constantly calling her my girlfriend is going to get you anywh-" the boy started, before he heard the sound of thunder. Seconds later, he felt a jolt of electricity flow through his spine, causing him to stop his sentence before it was finished. He regained his senses rather quickly though, and decided to continue. "It's not going to get you anywhere with-" he began, before another crack of thunder and another lightning bolt hit him. Once he regained his attention, he turned to look at the other fighters. "Do you mind? Striking someone in the back's not exactly a great way to introduce yourself to the rest of the guild, is it?" he taunted, before seeing Ra on the ground. Well, he hadn't expected to see that. He looked back at Thomas, only to notice that he, too, was on the ground. Yeesh, he hadn't expected people to be so aggressive after only just meeting. Not wanting to be the next person to be struck down, he decided to cast a little healing magic on himself.

Gaius used cure on himself!

[​IMG]
    Skadi nodded once again in response to Alessia's question. "Mhm. I've known Gaius since we were just kids. We grew up in the same town, so it was really easy. Me, him, and Caleb all used to play together. Caleb was someone who was always spending his time making sure we didn't get into trouble, I was always the one trying to make sure they weren't making any stupid decisions, and Gaius was the one that always made it a little harder for both of us. He's always been a troublemaker, doesn't surprise me that he's already starting a fight, I guess, but he means well" the girl replied in a calm manner. At the mention of Caleb, she couldn't help but feel a little saddened. Even if she hadn't had romantic feelings for him, she still would've missed him. The three of them had been a trio since they were young, having one of them not with them felt almost wrong.

"My name's Skadi. Skadi Wynter. So, you're one of the new members too, right? It's a little strange for me, being in a guild like this. So many people here is kind of making me feel a little...out of place? It's hard to explain, sorry" Skadi apologized. The only reason she'd even joined the guild in the first place was because her two friends had also been joining, but now that she had passed the tests..did she have any more of a right to be there than all the people that had tried and failed to get in? "So, what's your name?" she asked.

6. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Alessia nodded understandingly as Skadi explained her story. She couldn't help but wonder where Caleb was since Gaius and Skadi made it over to the guild. Maybe she'd ask another time, since it seemed a little to personal to ask now that they had only just met. Hearing about that made Alessia think back to playing with some of her friends back when she was younger. She mentally slapped herself. Back when? It was only a few years ago now, but it felt like a long time after she hadn't done it for so long. She hadn't seen her friends since she left her home town. They weren't that interested in being Mages like she was. They all loved playing Mages as children, pretending to be Dragonslayers and powerful wizards, but none of them really felt it. Not like she did. This was her dream coming true. For them it was just a silly childhood fantasy.
    "Well, he'll probably be okay. He seems confident enough to handle himself and well, he's still standing and that's something." She replied, paying a little attention to the howling winds and crackling thunder in the hall, although it felt like they were dispersing now.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine, I don't mind listening to people talk. And as for my name, I'm Alessia Darkstar. A pleasure to meet you." She smiled brightly at Skadi. "I know what you mean about feeling odd. For me this is, this is like a childhood dream coming true if you know what I mean? It's not quite what I expected, but just seeing all these people with magic and yes they're all fighting, but it feels like the real thing. Like I'm part of it." Alessia's smile widened as she spoke, and it seemed as if she was drifting off and not quite focusing. In truth, it was simply that she was happy. After seeing the people here, she was quietly worried about actually talking to people in the guild. The little conversation she had with the girl at the table was a good start, but talking to Skadi was great. Maybe she'd be able to find new friends here after all.

[​IMG]

These things could be a real drag sometimes. They always went on way longer than necessary, and the already loud room was even louder because of these idiots having a huge fight on the table people were eating at! Dale sighed and rubbed his eyes. He had seen plenty of these. He even remembered his welcoming ceremony/party/thing. It was a great deal like this and he had even got involved in a fight like that. He couldn't do that these days. That would be rather silly. Leaning back in his chair and releasing what must have been the thousandth exasperated sigh of the day so far, he settled down to watching the room again. Folks talking to folks, people being people, the usual. Everything you'd expect to find in your average run of the mill wizarding guild. Except perhaps, none were quite like Sapphire Eclipse. He seriously doubted other guilds were this rowdy. He picked Johanna out of the crowd with ease. He could spot that long, beautiful hair from anywhere. She was smiling and looked like she was having a good time. How did she do it? He had known her for goodness knows how long, but he could never understand how she managed to enjoy these things.
    "Shall we go and talk Dale?" He asked himself, rubbing his chin. He scanned the room for someone that he might be able to tolerate, and likewise. He didn't spot anyone yet. "No, not yet. We wait. Maybe there's someone..."

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Practically seconds into the fight starting various magical and physical attacks had been let loose. Veilen wasn't expecting to be hit by a stray lighting bolt or be blow off of the table he was standing on by a gust of wind, but he was still standing.Well he was after he'd gotten back off the ground as a result of the aero attack. When he did get back on his feet, he quickly saw how most of the people who'd originally accepted the challenge were already out cold on the ground, leaving three people still standing. One of which was quite barely holding on prior to the cure spell that he casted on himself. The way things were, Veilen could do one of two things, attack one of the two others taking out one of them and most likely leaving himself open to an attack or heal himself. It was quite rare that he would actually think things out before making a move, but he went with the latter.

Veilen casted cure on himself.

8. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

As the attacks had died down and both Ra and the vulgar lech had been thrown out of the arena, all that was left standing was the man with an ego and the boy who had started this fight, alongside herself. While they all had seemed worse for wear, the two of them had then done the exact same thing. They had both bathed themselves in a healing light that seemed to restore a part of their vigor. While that seemed like the smart thing to do, Charlotte had decided that she would have no part in that. This was a test of each other's strengths, and using any sort of healing magic crutch would do this fight no justice in the slightest. And so, she targeted the man with the most vigor, and had jumped at him, bringing her blade down upon him.

Charlotte used Quick Blitz on Veilen.

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Gaius used Cure! He healed 7 of his HP! Veilen used Cure! He healed all of his HP! Charlotte used Quick Blitz on Veilen. It did 1 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did 10! Veilen's defense blocked 2 of the damage. Veilen took 8 damage.

Gaius Ryan
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (8)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (17)
    Ability Slots: (4)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (3 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)

Weapon: Fisticuffs (1-4) +5SPD
    Item Slot: (3)
    Strength: 14
    Speed: 4(+5)
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 5

Veilen
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (12)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (43)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Fire: Launch a ball of fire toward enemies. (3MP. Deals 5 Damage)
    Thunder: Strike surrounding enemies from above with lightning (3MP, 6 damage)
    Blizzard: Blast enemies head-on with a chunk of ice. (3MP. Deals 4 Damage)
    Weapon: Enchanted Sword (1-8) +2SPD
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1(+2)
    Defense: 2
    Magic: 8

Charlotte
    HP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (12)
    MP: ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ (20)
    Ability Slots: (3)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (3 Damage)
    Aero: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and then send them flying. Stuns some foes. (5MP, 8 damage on impact+Stun)

Weapon: Hand and a Half Sword (3-11) -1SPD
    Strength: 11
    Speed: 1(-1)
    Defense: 5
    Magic: 5

Bets placed:

Hasu: 20 Jewels on Charlotte, 10 on Thomas, 10 on Ra, 10 on Gaius
    Calxiyn: 10 Jewels on Thomas
    Edric: 100 Jewels on Charlotte
    Skadi: 20 on Charlotte, 10 on Ra, 5 on Thomas
    Velien: 150 on Velien
    Levi: 100 on Velien

10. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    //Guild Hall//

Scarlett ignored this Levi guys attempt at victimizing himself. She would have probably just ignored everyone the entire rest of the day, if not for YET ANOTHER GUY coming directly up to her. Let me guess, another self-absorbed snob looking for a bed-buddy. Not a chance, pal. She opened her mouth to tell him to get lost, but apparently he had other plans. The guy had kind of ignored her at first, and she had to admit that made her a little frustrated. She was contemplating pushing Ren away too, but she soon caught on to his trick. He seemed to be flirting with Levi as a joke, and the corners of Scarlett's mouth twitched up in amusement for a mere second. She swiped a drink off the table and brought it up to her lips in an attempt to hide the small smile forming. If this Levi guy didn't realize what was happening, Scarlett was sure that she'd end up bursting into laughter mid-drink. Let's hope this guy isn't a complete moron.

11. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander baner.png
    Ander's pov:
    He got about have way to the battle that he was trying to stop every few steps he had to stop and move a chair. Almost like a force was trying to stop him from stopping the fight how dare it right? right who decorated this room were chairs would have to be moved every few steps. come on rp right. then he got to half way and looked to his right and spotted a girl (Alessia) talking to someone. She looked intimating in a way. like she was a high rank or something she looked like she carried herself high or maybe that was him.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  12. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Levi still hadn't responded. The poor guy was probably either in shock, or seriously debating whether or not to reciprocate Ren's advances. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the amusement in Scarlett''s eyes. She'd caught on, no surprise. His attention focused on another woman as she poured drinks for them and said hello.
    "Hello, miss," he grinned, "thanks for the welcome. I'm quite enjoying myself so far; the fight is good, and the food is better!" He held out a hand to shake with an easy smile. "My name is Ren. And you are?"

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

"How polite. It's like a breath of fresh air to get any members who are this well-mannered." She laughed gently. She suddenly looked shocked. "Not to say any of the members are rude or anything." She looked slightly embarrassed now, but she quickly decided to change the topic. "I'm glad you like the food." Johanna sighed happily. "I had to make it myself, after all." She brushed the task off, as if it were no work at all for her. She fixed the bow at the back of her hair, her auburn hair flowing behind her. You could see jealous Guild members who weren't watching the fight give cut eyes at Hasu, probably wondering why Johanna was wasting her time with a newbie. "My name is Johanna." She extended her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ren!" Her smile lit up the room, as did her dazzling blue eyes. "I'm a Normal Class Member here, though I've been here for some time." She explained. "If you have any questions about the Guild, it might be easier to come up to me instead of the S-Class Members." She glanced at Mikasa and the others. "It's not that they're not helpful, but they can be a bit intimidating, especially for shyer members." She took a closer look at Ren. "You don't seem like the shy type though, so you'll fit in here just fine." She smiled sweetly.

14. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Ren grinned, nodding his head a little sheepishly. "You are quite perceptive, I'll admit I have never been called shy. Probably something to do with my forthright manner."
    He glanced over at the fight on the table, quickly taking in what was going on. The two red haired guys seemed to have taken a quick break to heal themselves, and the girl, conforming to the impression Ren had already formed of her, was still in full attack. As for who would win, well... it was anyone's guess, really.
    He waved a hand at the combatants to Johanna. "Is it just these new guys, or do fight usually break out in here?" Ren asked, turning back to Johanna. "I imagine it does, seeing as no one has come over to stop this yet," he chuckled.

15. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Johanna turned. "Oh I hadn't even noticed they were fighting." She laughed to herself. "Yes, it happens a lot. But it's all in good fun and nothing really gets hurt except for their pride and the Guild hall." Johanna rolled her eyes. She put a hand on Hasu's shoulder, and then bent down to his level on the chair. She pointed at the S-Class Member. "They never break them up, see for yourself." She whispered. There was now huge piles of gold on the S-Class, in front of each member except for Mikasa and Caliborn. "See, Mikasa and Caliborn are very serious when it comes to fighting, but the rest seem to enjoy it. See, they're all betting." She explained. "But I'm going to tell you a little secret." She continued to whisper. "Cassandra has the gift of seeing the future, and because of that she always wins. She knows exactly who is going to win the fight. Even though the S-Class members should remember she has this gift, she doesn't talk about it very much and thus it's forgotten." She started to giggle. "If you ever want to con anyone out of their money by betting, talk to Cassandra. If you're nice enough to her she might tell you some of the secrets the future has in store." Johanna stood back up, grabbing a jug and refilling Hasu's glass, as well as Scarlett's.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    For a short, very brief moment, Veilen was engulfed in a golden glow, one that rivalled the glow of both those on mount olympus and those from Australia, as though he were some kind of undefeatable, completely invincible god. Then, as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. Just like that, as though someone had clicked the edit button. Gaius breathed a sigh of relief, maybe things wouldn't be so impossible after all. Even so, he had a fight to win. Things weren't looking too good, and the spell cooldown meant that he couldn't cast cure again. There was only one thing to do. Rushing towards Veilen with the swiftness of a coursing river, he slammed into him with the force of a great typhoon, using Quick Blitz before Veilen could become MoK Almighty once again.

[​IMG]
    Skadi looked at the others, not minding the conversation with Alessia but at the same time wondering how everyone else felt about being there. Chances were they would feel the same way as Alessia, and perhaps Skadi herself should be feeling that way, but she just couldn't. She felt almost as though she didn't belong, as though she had cheated someone out of being there. "Yeah..I guess I'll just have to get used to it..maybe eventually I'll feel like I fit in" she said, her voice drifting a little bit as she spoke. "Or hey, maybe I could just go over and drink myself silly until I forget about it all, right?" Skadi said with a warm, friendly laugh as she spoke.

17. sportfreak22 Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]
    //Guild Hall//

Scarlett put the glass down and finally took notice of the food. She picked up a fork and toyed with it for a moment, not really interested. She glanced up at the lady who had started talking to them and offered a slight up-nod to her.
    "Please tell me they at least have vending machines here, because I'm gonna need a pop sooner or later, water ain't gonna cut it forever." She sighed, leaning back on the table and putting her hands behind her in a resting position. So far she wasn't all that impressed with this guild, and she really just wanted to get out on the jobs already.

18. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

She started to get the impression that Skadi was quite uncomfortable in this situation. She shared a laugh about the drinking comment though. It was actually kind of funny, but there was something about it and what she said before that indicated that Skadi might well go and do it and perhaps even feel better for doing it.
    "I wouldn't do that if I were you Skadi. You don't want to get marked down as a drunk on the first day right?" Alessia replied with a short warm laugh to accompany. She wasn't sure what to do here. She didn't want to put too much pressure on her because she might not be socially confident, but equally she didn't want to leave her out by herself. There was Gaius she supposed, but he was... Occupied and afterwards was probably going to end up being a bit battered and maybe not in the mood to talk. Would talking to more people make Skadi better or worse? Would asking make it sound like she wanted to get away from her? She definitely didn't want to give that impression. "Besides, I think you'll have to compete with Edric for the drink it looks like he's had plenty." She wasn't wrong. There were numerous glasses being taken away and brought just as quickly. How did he handle that much? She guessed he was used to it. Returning to more important matters, Alessia shook her head and quickly thought of a question. It was painfully obvious. It's what this guild did!
    "What magic do you practice? You've got to have some magic prowess to be in here, right?" Alessia asked.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    With double teaming being a thing and there still being a one turn cooldown on his cure, there wasn't a whole lot that Veilen could aside from to hope for the best as he casted thunder on Charlotte.

20. Frosch Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    A woman that could read the future... Very interesting. "I might talk to her sometime about that," Ren commented. "Tell me, can she read the past as well?" he asked Johanna.
    His face was now serious. If this Cassandra person could tell who he used to be, then his time in this guild might not be very long. He'd have to keep his distance from her in that case.
    Ren suddenly realized he'd dampened the mood, and put on a grin. "Just out of curiosity, of course. It's not every day you meet someone who can see into the future. And bets, of course, it would be pretty much cheating to have a power like that."
    His fingers fiddled anxiously under the table, rubbing against each other. Even if Johanna replied with a negative to his question, that still didn't seal the matter. She might simply not know the full extent of Cassandra's power, which was quite likely considering how secretive she was about it. Keep an eye out, whatever you do, Ren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.