In The Times Of Fairy Tails

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Calxiyn, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Very well." Vance sighed. He stood up and half turned away from her. He considered making a parting word, or gesture, but at this point it was already too much of a scene for his liking. The Nobleman turned to everyone else. "Well, what's happening? We can get on with the plot now Are we just going to stand here, or are we actually going somewhere?" He folded his arms, trying to pretend that nothing at all had happened to delay them and that they had just been standing around being useless for no particular reason.

[​IMG]

Dale arrived at the town hall. It was bustling, as one might expect from what was essentially the centre of the town, the hub of all life and activity in the area. He was struck by the lack of magic, even here. Apparently this was one of those places that wizards like him had scarcely touched. With a sword on his belt and a staff in his hand, he probably made quite the bizarre figure. He had no idea how his digging for information was going to go with this in mind. Concerns about his conspicuousness aside, he approached a large, long desk that covered some two thirds of the opposite wall in the centre of the room. It was divided up into small booths with windows that separated the people inquiring from the clerks. Presumably some kind of security precaution. Useless against magic users of course, but what were they to know about that? Someone brushed past him and he stepped into the partitioned off booth that he was in and found him facing a clerk through the window. There was a horrendous amount of paper and various writing implements on his desk and it seemed that a door was behind there, leading to what he assumed was some sort of store of records.
    "Greetings, I am looking for someone by the name of Johanna. I cannot offer a last name, because I don't know if they have one. I need to know if there is anyone by that name in this town, and if you have any idea where they might have gone." He explained.

2. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The City of Ember: Pipeworks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Lina nodded to Vance. "To the Pipeworks!" Lina exclaimed excitedly. The walk down into the Pipeworks wasn't guarded so early in the morning. No one was allowed to be in the Pipeworks before their shift started, but yet, here was Doon.

"Lina-" His voice cut off, his deep voice and looming finger couldn't be seen in the darkness that was by the river. He walked out into the control room, towering over everyone except Zephyros. He looked at the 'intruders'. He might have recognized Conrad as one of their own, if Ember was a City of more then 200 people. He sneered. "Lina, what-"

"They're here to help us. They're wizards." Lina quickly explained. Doon glared at them. He closed his eyes for a moment, but when he opened them in Zephyros' hands was a ball of fire. Doon didn't say anything, but his face showed his surprised and belief of Lina. "Conrad figured out a lot of the words already. Here." She handed the instructions to Doon.

Instructions for Egres

This official document _________________
    security for a period of ___ years. _____________ preparations have been made for all inhabitants _______ the city. Instructions are as follows:

1. Explore _________ river _______ pipeworks.
    2. Find stone ______ with E by river's edge.
    3. ________________________________________________________________
    4. _____ your backs to the water, you will find door of _________ bunker. Key _______ behind small steel panel to the right of door. ________ key, open door.
    5. ____________________. ______ stocked with necessary equipment. Back _______________ onto s___________ ___eet.
    6. Using ropes, lower _________ into water. Head downstream. Use _______ _______ and assist over rapids.
    7. ___________ approx. 3 hours. Disembark _____________. Follow the path.

"Well, it looks like we should split up." Doon crossed his arms. He then took maps out of his pocket. "Everything in gray is a path. Those little black lines are doors to supply rooms. This is a really old map so if the Mayor is hiding something we'll find it. I don't know what the pockets with the arrows are. I haven't gone that way. Also for reference, we're right here." Doon pointed to the part of the map which was a Square with FOUR DOTS inside it. "If you fall into the River, there's no getting out of it. People die. So be careful."

"We'll go into groups of 3, oh, wait I think that's an odd number."

[​IMG]
    "Not anymore it's not." Shani crossed her arms. Her face was tear stained, but she looked determined even still. Doon just stared at her for a few seconds.

"Doon and I will go separately. Does your Guild have a leader?"

"Yes, but none of us are it. I'll be the third one leader." Zephyros suggested reluctantly.

"And I'll be the forth one." Shani volunteered.

Mission Information: Chose Doon, Shani, Zephyros, or Lina to guide you through the Pipeworks.

sewer_map_by_yasatan (1).jpg

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Town Square

[​IMG]
    The Beadle then considered his options. "I'll tell you what I know, for 1000 Jewels. But we can't speak out in the open here." He spoke casually. He walked into a dark ally, which hid his face from the public eyes.

[​IMG]
    "These are files that are sealed. You can't just walk in here and request them. Now, if there was something in it for me...." The Secretary gave a small smile to Dale, leaning on the desk flirtatiously.

The Island Expedition: On The Island
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    "Your minds made up?" Lau asked her. It was early in the morning, and the Prince and his scientist were still asleep.

"If there is another island out there, I wouldn't mind going to see it. We can always come back here right. So we should go. It'll be an adventure." Al spoke in an excited whisper, her ears floppy.

"I agree. I don't care what the others say, I think we'll be fine. Plus, we look cooler then any dumb humans anyway." Dom nudged Lu, who was looking out at the ocean.

"You're right."

"You're not usually so trusting, Lu."

"Neither are you."

"I don't trust them." Lau snapped back. "But if you want to go I won't let you go by yourselves." He muttered under his brief. Lu then looked out again. She was able to see the boat from here, but it wasn't too long until she could also see another one. She shook the Prince awake.

Antonio woke up with a start.
    "I thought you only brought one boat to the island." Lu questioned him suspiciously. Antonio, in his groggy state yawned.

"We did..." He looked out onto the water. He felt a chill go down his spine. "What in the world...."

"What is it?" Johanna questioned.

"That boat is from our Kingdom." He pointed at the sail with the crest. "But their flag, it says SMRF."

Lu growled, ready to turn into a cougar. "You tricked us! I knew there was something off about you, I'll rip you limb by limb myself!" She yelled angrily.

"Woah woah, Lu calm down." Al pulled on her arm. "Just because they have the flag doesn't mean they're the same people. They may be the bad guys. They may have stolen the boat and put on their own flag, like a pirate!"

"You better tell us the truth right now! What is SMRF."

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  3. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Their new friends were getting upset, understandably so. It would have all been avoided if they hadn't brought the idea of them returning to the human world and just leaving them alone. Alessia looked at all of them, backing up slightly. They were getting violent now, and despite the wolf-girl's attempts at calming the situation it wasn't going to last long unless someone could get through to them with a good explanation. She didn't have one. She had no idea who these SMRF people were, only that they were doing something that was far beyond her knowledge and understanding.
    "We don't know, we're just as confused as you are." She snapped back. She was ready to leap into action in an instant if they tried anything. Nobody else was going to get killed on her watch.

[​IMG]

He blinked at the woman's blatantly flirtatious attitude. She was nothing like he had ever seen before. He didn't think these sorts of people existed anywhere. However, she did point out a major issue. The files he was looking for probably were sealed away somewhere. Why he thought he could just get them by asking for them he didn't know. Their security obviously wasn't that good though. He just found a way through. He thought about Johanna, how it might be a little dishonest to her, but she didn't need to know anything and this was for her anyway. He had to try to track down her family somehow and if this woman was the way to do it then so be it. Within reason of course. He looked around. Nope, nobody from the guild here. Maybe he could figure something out here without being dishonest. He'd have to see.
    "Depends what you're looking for." Dale said with a sly wink, leaning against the partition. Totally got her. Yeah.

[​IMG]

He wasn't presented with overly positive options. He had to either go with Shani, which would be awkward as hell or a pile of people that he didn't know. Oh, and Zephyros. But he was out of the question anyway.
    "Shani, I suppose that I shall accompany you." That and its the least likely place for Thea to go and she doesn't want me around and I don't want to be caught up in another domestic while we're actually doing something. It occurred to him that he hadn't been paying all that much attention to what was going on at the moment, only that they were going down the pipeworks for some reason. What was happening with Thea, and Conrad, and his own emotional insecurity had taken him far, far off track.

4. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Shani gave a nod to Vance, and she looked at the map before they headed off to their destination. As they walked along the sewer line. They hadn't seen the river yet. She turned to Vance. "Florica will be okay. I think." Shani told him in the silence. "I'm sorry about earlier. You weren't at fault for anything, I shouldn't have yelled at you." She apologized. She continued. "Florica and I have been through a lot, but never near death. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. This is adventure, and you can't be afraid to live life and make the most of every day, even at risk of death." She said this with the same amount of spunk and spirit she had when Vance had met her.

Mission Information: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 44.

18 posts must be made to reach the first destination (25)

1/18

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    There was lots going on at once. It seemed odd that Antonio did not answer his questions at all. Night came and there was no sleep he just layed down and looked to the night sky waiting for morning to come. Then morning came as fast as night did. He stayed by himself for what else was he to do. He got up early for no other reason then to have something to do. He wondered if he would ever get to ask the question on his mind. That was when a boat showed up from a kingdom. SMRF showing its self again. A kingdom that was interesting. There seemed to be more going on and he had an idea, but he need to ask something first. Information was the key to everything. He then spotted Alessia and the others that lived on the island. They were look out onto a few ships. Ships did not just shop up at a island unless they knew it was here. He stood by looking at Lu. "Lu before yesterday how many boats have showed up at this island? You have a great view from up here so you should know what come and goes from this island." He began to think back to the computers. "Before we found you, we came across some computers with a SMRF pass code log in. Someone with enough money and way had them brought here. They were not made here so someone is doing some kind of research on this island. You act like you have seen the name SMRF before. What happened when SMRF showed up before? What did they do to you?" There was a thought in his mind. All was left was to peace everything together and it was slowly.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well it seemed that they were finally moving forward and Thea was forced to choose who to go with when splitting up. At this point Thea had no one she really trusted here. That being said she did know that she didn't want to go with Shani, and she didn't want to go with Zephyros. Of course Vance chose to go with Shani so she definitely wasn't going to go there. That only left Thea with two choices, both people she did not know.

Looking between the two people she decided to go towards the girl, feeling slightly less threatened by her. She figured that a small girl couldn't hurt her, but if she trusted the man and it was in a wrong trust it could get her hurt. So she walked over to the girl who couldn't be much older than her.
    "Um... do you mind if I go explore with you?" Thea asked nervously.

[​IMG]
    "500 Jewel and you have yourself a deal. That and an actual place to talk, not an ally." Trevor laid out the conditions for the meeting. "Meeting in private is fine just not the ally." Trevor added. He hoped that he could make a deal.

7. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    "Not so fun when you're on the receiving end of people acting like they are superior now is it?" Conrad couldn't help but say in Vance's response in calling Conrad's words sanctimonious. Damian returned saying Florica would be alright, well that was a relief. Thea then asked if they could decide later and just get home first. "Yes we can, never said it had to be done right now." They then followed the girl towards the pipeworks where they met Doon, again it looked as if Conrad could fit right in with these people and no one would notice if the amount of people was large enough that was. People then had to split up into pairs and Thea seemed to have loosened up a little bit seeing she went with the girl. Vance went with Shani which was hardly a surprise, so he could choose between doon and Zephyros and for Conrad the choice was easy. "Doon, if you do not mind, I would go with you. I'm Conrad." He said walking over to the man and holding out his man. He looked at the map of the sewers "And if Shani and Vance are going to explore this area, we could go and check this part." The young nobleman stated refering to the numbers 10 through 19.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

With all the commotion going on, it was kinda hard for someone to get some sleep, thus Zephyr being awake now. He was still somewhat tired, hence the yawn the first thing to come out of his mouth. Fortunately he didn't managed to hear everything that was said, as well keep it in his head as oppose to going in one ear and out the other. The main thing that he noticed was that they weren't all to fond of SMRF, hence to aggression Lu was showing. "Before anyone does anything hasty, what exactly has SMRF done here. Cause we know nothing about them or why they're here."

9. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Veilen used Spark Shot! It did 24 damage, but with Magic and Magical Weapon (31 + 6) it did 61 damage.
    Malkira used Iron Dragon's Sword! It did 18 damage, but with Strength and Speed and the other weapon it did (5 + 9 + 20) 52 damage.
    Thomas used Arcane Bolt! It did 32 damage, but with Magic and Magical Weapon it did (15 + 9) 56 damage.
    Calxiyn used Mark of the Fire Devil! It did 24 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did (27 + 19) it did 70 damage. The Mark did an extra 30 damage for 100 damage total. One Mark was applied. A second Mark was applied. Mark counter is 3.
    Charlotte used Knight's Charge! It did 26 damage, but with Strength, Defence and Weapon it did (15 + 27 + 17) 85 damage.
    Ra used Fire Bullet! It did 29 damage, but with Magic and Magical Weapon (39 + 9) it did 77 damage.
    Gaius used Shatter Touch! It did 26 damage, but with Strength and Weapon it did (30 + 6) 62 damage.

Overall, they did 493 damage!
    The Monster's defence reduced 27 damage, for 466 damage.

The Monster used Aftershock. It did 77 damage, but with Strength it did 103. Everyone took 14 damage.
    Cal's defence reduced 7 damgae.
    Malkira's defence reduced 9 damage.
    Veilen's defence reduced 3 damage.
    Ra's defence reduced jack ****.
    Thomas' defence reduced 4 damage.
    Gaius' defence reduced 6 damage.
    Charlotte's defence tanked it all.

[​IMG]
    HP: 214/1500
    Strength: 30
    Defense: 30
    Speed: 10
    Magic: 20

AS:
    Echoing Rend: The monster lets out a deafening scream, dealing damage to every member of the party. (10 + Magic, damage is not divided.) 3 Turn Cooldown.
    Masticate: The monster attacks a single target with it's teeth, chomping down on them and dealing damage. (35 + Strength)
    Aftershock: The monster slams the ground with its body, letting loose a large quake like shockwave and hitting everyone in the party. (Strength + 80, Damage is divided across entire party) 3 turn cooldown.
    Venomous Bile: The monster fires out a stream of poison from its gaping maw at a single target, dealing poison damage to the target over the next 3 turns. Cannot be used on a target that is already poisoned. (10 + Magic. 8 Poison Damage per turn.)

Gaius:
    HP: 51/80 (+0/3)
    MP: 110(+20)
    SP: 125/160
    Attack Slots:
    Fire Dragon's Iron Fist:
    By igniting a part of their body or weapon, the user adds a significant amount of destructive force behind their next attack. Single Target, Single hit. (50 damage + Strength, and Physical Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 20 MP
    The user creates more intense flames, causing the impact of the attack to become much stronger. (Base damage is changed from 50 to 65)
    Shatter Touch:
    The user is able to deal damage to inanimate objects or automatons on a touch. (30 vs normal. 60 vs inanimate, + Strength + Physical Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 40 MP
    Deal more base damage . (base damage increase to 40 on normies and 90 on inanimate)
    Fire Bullet:
    The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 30 MP
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Strike: Cloak the your weapon in fire and perform a spinning attack at the enemy. (weapon damage + 7 continuous fire damage)
    Quick Blitz: Perform a jumping attack. (5 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Fists (4-8) +5 Speed
    Accessories:
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3 ) (x3)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)
    Strength: 24.5 (+12)
    Speed: 13.5 (+9) (+5)
    Defense: 2 (+4)
    Magic: 5

Charlotte:
    HP: 103/105 (+0/33)
    MP: 100 (+13)
    SP: 130/160
    Attack Slots:
    Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons steel armor on top of their existing clothes, and their sword becomes of a higher quality. They gain the following bonuses and abilities
    Knight’s Armor: +5 Defense
    Knight’s Blade: Improves one sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Knight's Charge: The user charges at a singular opponent, striking at them with their blade. (30 + Strength + Defense + Weapon) damage

Thunder Dragon's Crackling Fist:
    The user coats a part of their body, (generally the hand,) with lightning and strikes at an opponent with it.
    Single Target, single hit. (40 damage + Strength and Physical Weapon)
    -MP Enhance: 25 MP
    The user adds a chance to paralyze a target hit by the attack. (20%)
    Barrier Surge: Cloak yourself in a barrier and rush the enemy. (15 damage + 1 Round invulnerability+Defense+Physical Weapon)
    Wishing Edge: Strike an enemy three times with a single jumping attack. (15 damage per hit+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)

Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)
    Summon: Daniel:
    Detect Evil (Level 5): Passive
    The user is able to detect if a person is evil and also acts as a lie detector.
    Tongue of the Sun and Moon (Level 5): Passive
    Users of angel magic are able to understand every language that exists.
    Angelic Might (Level 5): Passive
    All summoned angels are able to harm demonic and divine beings, even if the players otherwise could not.

Weapon:
    Improved Arming Sword (5-14) -1 Speed
    Improved Tower Shield, +8 defense, -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Gaia Bangle: Significantly raises max HP and Defense (+9, +3) (x3)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)

Strength: 16 (+3)
    Speed: 1 (-1)
    Defense: 5 (+11)
    Magic: 5 (+2)

Thomas:
    HP: 45/70 (+0/6)
    MP: 135 (+47)
    SP: 125/150
    Attack Slots:
    Arcane Bolt:

Each use of Arcane Bolt gives the caster 25 MP. Arcane bolt does more damage and grants additional affects depending on what percentage of their maximum mana the caster currently has upon casting.
    0 - 20% MP: (20 +Weapon + Magic) damage
    21 - 40% MP: (35 + Weapon + Magic) damage, take 10% of damage inflicted
    41 - 60% MP: (50 +Weapon + Magic) damage, Take 15% of the damage inflicted
    61 - 80% MP: (65 +Weapon + Magic) damage, AoE(damage is divided), take 20% of the damage inflicted
    81 - 99% MP: (80 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True Aoe, 20% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), take 30% of the damage inflicted
    100% MP: (90 +Weapon + Magic) Damage, True AoE, take 50% of the damage dealt, 30% Chance to stun on damage inflicted (to self and enemy), Enters "Arcane Rest", in which your MP drops by 30% per turn, until you reach 10%. You cannot cast spells for the duration of Arcane Rest.

Lava Zone (Level 5): 30 SP to cast 15 SP to maintain
    The user decides to play a game of the Floor is Lava...only literally. Everyone standing in the lava takes constant damage each turn, and if someone tries to do a melee attack on a target away from them, they take extra damage.
    Damages all players with fire damage while active. Anybody who uses a melee attack takes more damage. (Magic per turn. 10 + Magic when melee attack is used.)
    MP Enhance: 40 MP on cast, 20 MP while maintaining
    Constant Damage is increased. (Constant base damage increased from 0 to 10.)

Cure: Recover a small amount of HP. (8MP, 5HP Healed+Magic Stat+Magical Weapon)
    Binding Strike: Perform a spinning attack that binds some foes. (20 damage + chance to stop enemies attacking for a turn+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Fire Dash: Cloak yourself in fire, then punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (25 damage + 5 fire damage continuous for 2 turns+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Aerora: Call on the wind to lift enemies into the air and send them flying for more damage. Stuns many foes.(10MP, 16 damage on impact+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Thundara: Strike surrounding enemies from above with stronger lightning that shocks other nearby foes if it connects.(6MP, 12 damage, deals half to other targets+Stun+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Passives:
    Unstable Power: The user starts the fight with Zero MP.

Weapon:
    Magic Sniper Rifle (6-12) +2 Speed
    Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)
    Crystal Crown: Raises max HP, max MP, max AS, Strength, Speed, and Defense. Also enhances Magic. (+6, +4, +1, +3, +2, +2, +2)

Strength: 11.5 (+3)
    Speed: 2 (+4)
    Defense: 3 (+2)
    Magic: 12.5 (+8)

Ra:
    HP: 40/80
    MP: 200 (+90)
    SP: 160

Attack Slots:
    Arise (Level 5): 30 SP
    Summons a sand soldier. Sand soldiers can be given orders to perform melee attacks. All attacks performed by the soldiers are treated as magical, and scale with Ra's magic. They deal an additional 5 x level damage. Orders can be given on the same turn summoned. Damage from multiple soldiers on the same target deal 25% less than the previous. Soldiers last for three turns.

MP Enhance: Ra can give the soldiers an altered state to suit the enemies that are against. By paying the cost again, Ra can give multiple effects to the same soldier. The amount he can give increases as he levels up. Level 5: 1 effect. Level 10: 2 effects, Level 15: 3 effects: Level 20: 4 effects.

Airborne: Soldiers can fly, and are able to strike aerial enemies.

Horseback: Soldiers are mounted on horseback. Since their weapons are treated as lances, the weapon scaling on their attacks are doubled. This can also be used out of combat to create sand steeds.

Physical: The Soldiers lose the quality of converting the command to magic, and deal physical damage instead. They also gain the ability to be damaged, and can be ordered to block for a party member instead of attack. If the attack destroys the soldier, any excess damage will go through to the party member. (Health is equal to 5 x level + Magic)

Infusion: The soldiers are infused with an element other than earth, dealing damage of an altered element. Additionally, Ra can double the MP cost to give a chance to inflict the status ailment associated with that element.
    Conquering Sands (Level 6): 30 SP
    Commands Soldiers to charge forward, dealing damage. (25 damage per soldier + Magic + Magical weapon. Damage reduction applied)
    MP Enhance: 25 MP
    More base damage (Base damage changed to 35)
    Summon: Caelum
    Summon: Sagittarius
    Summon: The Northern Stag
    Fire Bullet:

The user creates a fire ball on their weapon and fires it at a single opponent. (35 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    Burn DOT effect. (9 Continuous burn damage for 3 turns.)

Quake: Shake the earth and cause 1-8 boulders to burst forth which knock enemies into the air and stun them in the process.(12MP, 8 damage per rock+Strength+Speed+Magic+Magical Weapon)

• ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Improved Mage's Staff (5-13)

Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2) (x3)
    Mage Earring: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11
    Speed: 4
    Defense: -1
    Magic: 23 (+18)

Veilen:

HP: 69/85 (+0/9)
    MP: 170 (+70)
    SP: 120/160
    Attack Slots:
    Mage Knight's Crest (Level 5): 40 SP
    The user dons lightly plated robes with runes inscribed into the plates, and their weapon is inscribed with runes as well. The gain the following bonuses and abilities.
    Mage Knight’s Armor: +2 Defense, +2 Magic
    Runic Blessing: Improves one magic sword weapon, min +3, max +3
    (Ability) Blade of Ruin: The user charges their blade with magical energy and fires a wave at the opponent. (20 + Magic + Strength + Weapon) damage.
    Aerial:

The user creates a dome, lowering the oxygen within the affected area and as a result, suffocating all inside due to the lack of oxygen in the environment; as the pressure has been altered inside the dome, those within it experience a sharp pain in their ears.

Damage over time effect, single target (30 damage + Magic and Magical Weapon over three turns).

MP Enchance: 25 MP

-Increases from single target DOT to AOE DOT.

Spark Shot:
    The user generates lightning from their weapon and fires a single bolt at a single target. (30 Damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhanced: 30 MP
    Paralyze Chance (20% Chance)
    ~Blitz: Perform a series of jumping attacks. (1-5 attacks, 5 Damage+Strength+Physical Weapon)
    Mine Shield: Set 5 explosive magical traps which stun enemies when tripped. (12MP, 10 damage per mine+Magic+Magical Weapon)
    Magnet: Use magnetic force to pull enemies in and deal continual damage.(6MP, 12 damage over 2 turns+Magic+Magical Weapon)

Stop: Manipulate time to bring surrounding enemies' movement to a complete halt for 1 round of combat. (15MP)
    Esuna: Recover from all negative status effects. (10MP)
    Thunder Surge: Cloak yourself in electricity and rush the enemy, stunning foes on contact. (35 damage + Stun+Magic+Speed+Magical Weapon)

Weapon:
    Decaforce Sword (4-12)

Accessories:
    Energy Bangle: Slightly raises max HP and Defense (+3, +1)
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)
    Angel Bangle: Raises max HP and Defense. (+6, +2)
    Mage’s Earrings: Highly increases maximum AS and magic (+2, +4) (x3)

Strength: 11.5
    Speed: 2
    Defense: 3
    Magic: 17.5 (+14)

Malkira:

HP: 64/80 (+0/6)
    MP: 140 (+11)
    SP: 120/160

Attack Slots:
    Iron Dragon's Club (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a club made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the club's ability to conduct magic, it is counted as a magic weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    Replaces one weapon slot with weapon that does 14-20 damage.
    -MP Enhance:20 MP
    The basic attack on initial cast applies the weapon's damage roll twice.
    Iron Dragon's Sword (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 SP to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a sword made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the sword's purely martial nature, it is counted as a melee weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Iron Dragon's Crossbow (Level 5): 20 SP to Shift and 15 Cost to Maintain
    The user changes their arm into a crossbow made of iron. This takes one weapon slot to use, effectively replacing the weapon that was in that slot prior. Due to the crossbow’s projectiles that it shoots, it is counted as a ranged weapon. The user then basic attacks with it, ending their turn.
    -MP Enhance: 20 MP
    Earth Toss (Level 5): 20 SP Cost
    The user lifts and throws a rock at a singular target. (25 Damage+Weapon+defense)
    MP Enhanced: 20 MP
    Becomes multi hit (Base damage changed to 15 Damage, with 1-3 hits)
    Sand Spear (Level 5): 25 SP
    The user creates a spear out of sand and chucks it at a singular target. (30 damage + Magic + Magic Weapon)
    MP Enhance: 30
    Accuracy Decrease (10% miss chance)
    Weapon:
    Double Handed Axe (6-17) -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Magic Armlet: Slightly raises max MP and Magic. (+1, +2)

Strength: 11 (+3)
    Speed: 11 (+2)
    Defense: 14 (+2)
    Magic: 11 (+2)

Calxiyn:
    HP: 45/70 (+0/6)
    MP: 100(+30)
    SP: 150
    Attack Slots:
    Sliding Dash: Punish faraway enemies with a charging attack. (18 Damage+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Strike Raid: Throw your weapon at the enemy. Stuns some foes. (25 damage+Stun+Strength+Speed+Physical Weapon)
    Mark of the Fire Devil (5):
    The user coats their weapon in an eerie blue flame and strikes at a singular opponent. Once they hit, the target is then branded with a Hell Mark. (30 damage + Strength + Physical weapon) Applies 1 Hell Mark on the target.
    Has a chance to apply a second mark.
    Summon: Aries
    Summon: Ophiuchus

Weapon:
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key (4-10) -2 Speed
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key D (4-10) -2 Speed

Accessories:
    Omega Arts: Raises max HP, Strength, Speed, and Defense. (+3, +3, +3 +3)
    Titan Chain: Significantly raises Strength and Speed (+4, +3) (x2)
    Heartguard: Raises max HP and Defense. Equip more to boost effect. (+3, +4)

Strength: 20 (+11)
    Speed: 7 (+9)
    Defense: 3 (+7)
    Magic: 5

10. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"That's good, Florica is a good person." Vance replied. He walked through the sewers, making sure to keep away from the centre of the room where the sewer water was running. "And don't worry. No harm was done." He spoke in his usual tone, the clipped and detached voice that he used for basically everyone save those he was close to. He didn't feel comfortable using any other tone with Shani.
    "I suppose. I've never really been of the mind for adventure. It never made sense to me that people would risk their lives to go searching for something. But then again, I've always had everything that I wanted. There was nothing that I ever needed to find." Vance replied. "Is there something you're looking for out there?"

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Shani sighed as she walked through the muddy water that dripped on the floor of the Pipeworks. She muttered to herself in her own tongue for a minute, something about the water getting into her shoes. She noticed the fact that his voice was clipped and detached, as if he didn't want to speak with her. Her eyebrow was raised at Vance's question. "They say Our King used to be one of the Cult Leaders, for the Dark Lord. That that is where we originally all came from. We were all people in a place that the Dark Lord had taken over. One of the Dark Wizards. But that was hundreds of years ago, and Our King isn't immortal. It's just a story. What's most important is writing our own story, not looking for an old one that doesn't have any meaning anymore."

"And that's what we have to look for. The City of Gold, to start a revolution and have him as our King in a new land. We need the gold to create a Kingdom. We're looking for money. That's the goal.
    " She stopped for a second, and then spoke again. She brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "But that's for the sake of our people, so I guess that's what I want. But I have my own things I'm looking for as well"

Mission Information: 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 44.

18 posts must be made to reach the first destination (25)

3/18

[​IMG]
    "I don't mind. It's nice to meet you Conrad." Doon shook his hand politely. They started to walk. "What magic do you specialize in? I can't help but say I'm not convinced. Lina is impressionable, she's still young. She's 14, not 16 like me. She still believes in miracles but I've lost my hope, even now as we travel down the Pipeworks. But if you can help us, I don't know. I'm sure we'll be grateful but we have nothing to give you."

Mission Information: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

1/7 posts must be made to reach the first destination (10)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  12. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Damian turned to the manwoman Zephyros "Uh, I guess I'm stuck with you" he stated, shifting awkwardly "Uh, I guess we should do 1 to 9?" he stated. He felt kind of out of place, and wasn't sure what he was doing here or why. But he went along with it just the same.

13. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Town Square

[​IMG]
    The Beadle groaned under his breath. "Well you must not need the information that badly if you only have 500 pathetic jewels to offer. I think I shall say good day to you, sir."

[​IMG]
    "Why don't you come with me to the Tavern. I'll bring the files with me and you can look at them over a few drinks."

The Island Expedition: On The Island
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Lu already seemed too tired to fight as Alessia spoke.

"Lu! Come on we should believe them. Don't start a fight." Al crossed her arms and pouted. "We're supposed to be going on an adventure, don't ruin this for us!"

"There's only ever been one ship." Lu crossed her arms.

"Computers?" Lau asked in a confused tone of voice.

"Money?" Lu asked. "No, no one else has ever shown up to the island." She snapped back at Ander. "If you think we know something you have another thing coming!"

"We don't know anything about them either." Al replied to Zephyr.

"I promise you, Lu, and everyone else. We don't know. Maybe if we go back to the mainland we can figure this out." Johanna smiled. Lu seemed more at ease at the words of Zephyr and Al put together with Alessia's. Ander only seemed to feed her anger.

"Whoever they are they will be punished. This is trespassing."

14. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I see... You know Shani, those stories exist for a reason." Vance pointed out, intrigued by the rumours she mentioned about Clopin. He knew enough about magical lore, and he had seen some bizarre stuff in his time here, that things like that could be plausible. "That doesn't mean that he's evil necessarily, but I get the impression that a man with a story of that sort has more to him than he lets on." Vance hadn't really interacted with him, so he couldn't say for sure.
    "I appreciate the fact that you're being honest about your intentions here." The nobleman's voice softened. He could afford to be a little softer now that she showed her hand. "You know, I hope your revolution isn't a bloody one. I don't want our people's to be on opposite sides." He was curious now, as to what she wanted.
    "So what is it that you're looking for, may I ask?" He inquired.

[​IMG]

"Alright, that sounds good to me." Dale nodded and smiled at her. Excellent. So, the plan is to go out, get her drunk and then somehow get away with the files I need. This is perfect. Absolutely nothing could go wrong with this. I just have to make sure that I stay sober. Edric's drinking challenges may save me here. Gods bless that drunk *******!

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    Zephyr ask almost the same thing he did. 'Before anyone does anything hasty, what exactly has SMRF done here. Cause we know nothing about them or why they're here.' They were not given any information on this. That was when Lu said 'There's only ever been one ship.' This was more telling then it seemed. He turned to Antonio. "Something is off. You said that you landed here or your people did and found that the island was full of monsters. There has only been one boat to this island according to the people that live here, which would be that boat landing here. That brings the question on how the SMRF computers got to this island if there only been one boat. It is unlikely that any computer was built here. It is more like they were brought here by a unknown source. So, maybe someone on that boat was a undercover SMRF agent and brought the computers here," he suggested. It was somewhat likely that was the case. It made sense too. It would explain how the computer got here. Computers were then mentioned. "Yes odd advanced technology." 'No, no one else has ever shown up to the island' "That does not make any sense. We were told by Antonio that, he or his people came to this island." It made no sense how both could be true. 'If you think we know something you have another thing coming.' Lu said. "Yet, you do, everything you said is helpful, no matter how small it is", He said with a smile. Al then said they did not know anything about of SMRF. "They have technology and some form of way to fund whatever project they are doing here."

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Fine 1000 Jewel it is, be we are still going to somewhere better than an ally to talk." Trevor grumbled as he responded to The Beadle. He was so going to make Dale pay him back for part of that cost since Dale was the reason he was here and it was Dale that wanted to find the information so bad so he could get on Johanna's good side. He was lucky that he still felt so guilty for Georges actions earlier.

[​IMG]
    Thomas uses Arcane bolt again (Cause you need to with that skill so I will use it again)

Thea will go to numbers 20,21,22,23,23, 34,35,36,27,38,and 39 to fill in gaps that were left. (happy now Cal that I actually chose the numbers cause you won't just assign randoms ones or make any post for me to bother responding to as Thea.)​

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Veilen used Blade of Ruin

[​IMG]

Zephyr sighed as yet another near crisis was adverted. This really was happening a bit too often for his taste. Regardless of that, one thing that was for certain was that none of them knew anything about SMRF or why they are here. At this point the most mysterious part of this Island was SMRF themselves and had used a boat to get here much like they did. "If everything's still the way we left it, then maybe we'll find out something about SMRF"

18. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

Ander's pov:

Ander baner.png

The Island Expedition:
    While waiting for Antonio, Zephyr said something somewhat interesting. "I do not know, how useful it would be to go back to where the SMRF computers are without a password. I guess we could put in any password and see what happens. It is also possible that we left there in a hurry and we missed something. It is better then anything else we have. More information about SMRF would be helpful and Where the computer are is as good as a place as any to look around." He then turned to Lu and said, "If you want you could come with us and see for yourself what SMRF has been up to and have a look at the computers."

19. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Malkira used Earth Toss
    "DIE ALREADY!"

20. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    With the monster nearing its end, there was little remaining to the fight. At his call, another soldier rose up by his side. Ra extended one finger toward the beast, and both soldiers charged forward. "Finish it." They moved surprisingly fast, given that they were autonomous constructs of sand. Yet, they both raced forward and impaled their spears into the dragon.
    Ra used Arise and Conquering Sands

[​IMG]
    Aias looked at the nun who greeted them. There was something...different about her. She was...More like them. She seemed out of place for the town they were in, just as they did. Nevertheless, she was here to assist them. "I was wondering if you may be able to give us some information. I'm looking into the past of a woman who i believe lived in this town. Her name is Johanna. She'd be about eighteen years old now. I was wondering if there would be any record of her baptism here. Any information you could give us would be greatly appreciated."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.