I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by nega-lea151, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm an avid video gamer, never made a post on a forum before, and I could really use some help. I've been on kh-vids as a guest before but never as a user, I've played all kingdom hearts games so far start to finish with the exception of all final mix but birth by sleep final mix and coded so if you need help on them I'll do my best to help. I'm a fan-fic writer in training oh and I also aim to become an admin some day so I'm going to work real hard to become an admin heh ......>.> but to do that i need help, and if i can't become an admin then I'll settle for being the highest level possible so please help me DX

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hi, Nega Lea! Welcome to the forum.

You're sure to have a wonderful time here, as you can probably already tell. Simply be sure to follow the rules, and you won't get in any trouble by our overlords.

Also, if you're curious as to why I'm pink, it's because I'm a Premium Member, and in order to be a part of the club, you must acquire 1,000 posts.

3. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

ah yes I read the rules and I don't intend to break them but even so I'm not very good at post so yeah in fact i need help on posting a fan-fic i wrote but I.... well to be quite honest the admins scare me >.>

4. Jayn

Hi, welcome to KH-Vids! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Please don't be afraid of the staff. We are all here to help, and we don't bite, haha. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Is posting not working for you, or do not know where to post your fanfiction? You can post your fan fiction here in the Writer's Nook, and since it looks like you write, we have a cool Forum Family you could join called Literate Beans. It's a nice place to get some feedback on your work and meet other writers.

If you've already posted your fanfiction and it's not showing up, it could be because you're a new member and your post has to be approved first.

Anyway, if you still need help, feel free to let myself or any of our staff know, and again, welcome!

[​IMG]

5. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

thank you I read most of the rules but i didn't see anything about .gif are they allowed? Also It's about posting my fan-fic

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

There are other threads in the The Rules section.

You're allowed only one moving .gif in your signature.

7. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

XD lol what I meant was for my avatar or profile picture sorry some times I don't speak very clearly

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yes, you're allowed to have animated avatars and profile pictures.

9. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

thank you very much sorry again for the short post so here's a song i love

But you didn't have to cut me off
    Make out like it never happened
    And that we were nothing
    And I don't even need your love
    But you treat me like a stranger
    And that feels so rough
    You didn't have to stoop so low
    Have your friends collect your records
    And then change your number
    I guess that I don't need that though
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know

10. Misty gimme kiss

Making short posts is fine as long as they're contributing something. :) And that is a good song, albeit slightly overplayed.

As others have said, there's really no reason to be afraid of the staff! We're all nice people and are here to help. If you're new to forums, I highly suggest taking a look at this thread. It'll cover some basic info and should answer your questions, if you have any. If there's anything it doesn't address, feel free to ask in the Site Assistance subforum.

Otherwise, welcome to the site! Feel free to contact me or any of the other staff. =]

11. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    Hey there! I hope you have a wonderful time here and meet many new friends ^_^ And don't worry about being a "high level" there's no hierarchy here...We're all friends ^_^ there aren't any "Hurr we're staf which makes us better than you" or any such shinanigans ^_^ Just have a good time here with your mind at rest :3

12. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

hey rookie im going to be your new friend and these guns are gonna shoot you now :guns3:

13. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

I know but even so I still love to have goals in life XD by the way did anybody see the trailer for kh3ds in the e shop XD

ohnoes :sparta: :guns3:(fires back)

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

For someone with a Nega in their name I must certainly say you are not quite negative at all! Oh no, it is a true pleasure to have you among us, and I am already exuberant over your ambition for being an admin in the future. It is a good goal, and it is definitely possible for you to achieve something as such if you continue to work on it! Believe in the Gurren Lagann reference who believes in you, and remember that in becoming an admin you will sign your soul off to Tienewman and his two canine comrades (which may or may not necessarily be a bad thing depending on your level of knowledge regarding Greek mythology and horrible jokes). As a writer, I definitely recommend that you grace our literary coffee-shops with your works and you, too, can improve your writing style!

Most certainly, please do not worry about being new to forums in general, as one gets used to them quickly, and forumites in general are extremely kind, helpful people as long as you keep within common courtesy, of course - but since you are the opposite of negative in any sort of the way I do not see that being a problem. I do hope you will have fun within our agora, and please, feel free to ask any of the staff members or even veteran members for assistance!

15. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

thank you very much as for my name nega-lea means lea's heartless that's why I chose this name because lea's heartless was never shown in the game's so I thought it would be appropriate for the site and my YouTube channel name XD

16. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

Ah but it probably was~ You must remember that Sora was simply turned into a shadow heartless, yet pumped out one of the strongest members of organization XIII...So in that case it's extremely possible that any one of the random heartless you destroyed may have been Lea's...I mean at the very least we know that Lea's heartless has already been destroyed...how and by whom nobody knows~

17. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

true sora was a shadow heartless and I know lea's in the next game but I believe that there are other keyblade welders out there that might have fought lea's heartless and if so then I think (spoilers ahead for my story) he might have been a boss type heartless at lest that's what i think XD

18. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

Ooo interesting theory! So which boss do you think? I'd love the irony if it was one of the heartless that roxas defeated with axel in 358/2 days xDD

19. nega-lea151 Merlin's Housekeeper

sorry what i meant was that a diffrent keyblader like for example zincrow (dark hero of my story) killed his heartless and it looked like his nobody but his weapon was a keyblade like lea in ddd but forgot how to use it XD

20. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

sounds like a sweet story, am i forgetting something oh yes welcome to the site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.