Completed: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) [KHV Chorus] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Jayn

Finally, I know. Please don't throw rocks at me.

Alright, so the poll is still open in V&S, so vote away if you haven't (even though I'm pretty sure our winner is Under the Sea)!

I'll probably launch another Duet Roulette during my 'break'. During said break, I will be working on the KHV Chorus Album. In said Album, we'll still have the message from our lovely chorusers, and a special surprise... For the album, I'll also be remastering and mixing some of our older things that make me cringe when I listen to them. At least, I think I've improved since Sep?

I'm also afraid of copyright stuff, so I've started to backup our KHV Chorus videos to like mediafire and such (since I can't keep them all on my hard-drive). If anyone wants to help me out by downloadin' them and saving them, too, just in case, I would appreciate it. Just let me know!

So the idea behind the names below were that I only showed name when the person hadn't been previously introduced. Names are tedious. /dies

[video=youtube;tipc2cy-HZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tipc2cy-HZE&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

2. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Oh god that was great xD
    I find it ridiculously embarrassing that everyone else managed to sound more Scottish than me ;~; It's just not right!
    But my god I've never rolled so many Rs in my life :/

Great job everybody!

3. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Well you can't sound less Scottish than me, I actually made no effort to sound Scottish since I was following Jayn's reference. So feel proud you were more Scottish than me! :D And show that pride by wearing a kilt!

Anyways great job everyone! PaW you nailed that Scottish accent!

I like the video the scrolling background was extremely fitting and diverse! Plus it was kinda funny to me personally with our pictures scrolling across the screen. And also I'm in the thumbnail! :D Shame my pic has no legs though, I'm forever cursed to be in the back row. T_T

Now I'm off to buy a kilt!

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I really liked everyone in this, it was upbeat, everyone tried even trying an accents. Can't wait for the CD now, it's gonna be good.

Really hate my recordings sometime, they don't ever seem clear, or they seem like they have background noise. Oh well, I tried my best to sound ginger and drunk! :p

@Bloo: Why thank you!

I can't help but sing this song with a slight accent, I try to do it more so but I'm no Claw or Kitty, i think im not that good at one.

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Whoa great one guys! I liked it! ^^
    Well, my tests are almost done, school works are nearly finished and the end of this trimester is in the middle of the next month. So I will have time for the next chorus. ;)

Again, I really liked this one! Good job everyone!

6. Llave Superless Moderator

This was sexy. Sexy everywhere!!! Guys you all sound so spectacular, it was an honour doing this song with you all! (More or less lolol)
    I love it, it was well paced and sounds great.

Special thanks to Jayn for always doing a most splendid job! You do so much and I can never thank you enough m'dear~

7. Mish smiley day!

I really liked the video for this one. c: The song was great too, I just wish I had more lines, aha.