I'm alive !

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Dinny, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

(It's funny because it's totally appropriate /awkward laughter/)
    Anyway, I've decided to make a hello-I-am-back-intro thread because a lot of my buds from here were really concerned with what happened to me (ahhh ty please stop worrying i love you) and junk and it's kind of hard to retell the story over and over so I made this yay!

Um, I disappeared for a while, going on and off but never steadily staying online for a good 4 months or so? I would go online to RP every once in a while but after that it was just complete disconnect. Long story short: I got really sick and was absent from school a lot, by the time I was well enough to come back I had way too much to catch up on, got really sick again, had exams, had surgery, had to recover, went back to school with more chaos but eventually got back on track with life! Hooray!!

For those who are wondering and asking me about what happened here:

For 5 months I had really peculiar symptoms including imbalance which resulted to me not being able to walk straight or alone and on some days, not walk at all and even faint. It was continuous for 2 months, died down for another 2 months (I was able to walk with a guide and go back to school - which was chaotic, cries) but came back even worse during December. I went through lots of tests and doctors that were completely baffled by my normal results and it was just a complete mystery. Before Christmas, a new doctor saw me and suspected this rare condition that was in line with an ovarian cyst I had in my system that never bothered me before. I went back to school for four days to take the exams but right after that I had a major surgery that removed the cyst. Turns out it had active brain cells that were transmitting information to my brain causing an imbalance. It's very rare and luckily, spotted early cause it may have developed into worse symptoms including loss of speech, seizures and loss of memory (NAMINE). Now, as predicted, my symptoms are gone and I officially started going back to school. My family's a lot happier now that I'm out of the hospital and cliche but I'm living life out more and really embracing my passions (wow deep cliche wow). Now that I'm balanced with school and arts and life I decided it was time to go back to my friends online too so now I'm back hehe n w n

Anyway, I hope I can continue to stay active and talk to everyone once again! High school is coming to an end for me so I will definitely have more time once it does! I want to go back to RPing and chatting with you~ Hope to also meet new people on the forum and enjoy KHV as I've always had.

As a small intro, hello!
    I'm Dinny. I am a magical asian school girl. I like many things and I'm sometimes blonde.
    \(O u O\)

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Great to hear you're doing well after all that happened. How did I not find that out now? Well great to see that you're back. :D Have fun on your final days of high school, because I hear college will be killer.

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Oh my lord.
    All of this? I am extremely happy to hear you are well and able to embrace what you love. You are truly the strongest of magical asian school girls. Thank you for being alright, friend. There actually was a good tumult of worry over your disappearance and to call this post of yours here relieving is an understatement. It is really good to have you return!

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

D: Oh my gosh, well I am very happy that you are safe and fine and it was found in time and thank you for being okay : D

It's great to have you back as you have been missed :3 and no doubt you'll slot right back in.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Dinny!!~ MaDinny Magica Puella Magi

Wow, that's quite a bit for anyone to go through but I'm really glad that you're feeling better. On top of that, senior year is almost over. WOW. Seems like just yesterday that it started. Really look forward to seeing you around more often and we really do need to talk like we used to. c:

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

Dinny! I'm really happy to see you back, and really sorry to hear what happened D: I hope you are feeling and doing a whole lot better.

Welcome back, I was wondering where you went and I'm really happy to see you back and now I'm just being redundant. -hugs-

7. Spike H E R O

Welcome back to the Happy Parade.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Dinnnyyyy, I missed you! I had no idea you were going through that! That's...wow. Well, I'm glad you're okay (jesus, I'm still like speechless at what you've been through).

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I'm actually quite excited for college!! Haha, thanks so much Railos! ; u ;

Uwahhh Ash-kun thank you so so so much, you are always so wonderfully kind and sweet. I'm so sorry for having worried any of you cries. Hope we can talk lots again soon! c:

Thank you so much, Enzy! I'm taking care of myself better haha and welp I sure hope so huehueheuhue > w <

CAT SISKA <3 I still remember complaining about the earlier stages of high school with you loooool our journey is coming to an end... but a new one is beginning! /triumphant music fx/ But yeah omglob, I really hope we can talk lots soon and play more silly games online. I miss swapnotes with you ; A ;

Don't worry cstar babbu, I am! I've missed you so so much! Hope I can catch you on here and on skype or wherever really for a nice chat again! And don't worry I am like 5eva redundant omg hahaha /huggleattack

Thank you, it is gr8 to be back.
    /obligatory happy trumpet sound
    O u O

AHH BUENO I'VE MISSED YOU ; A ; Don't worry, I'm super okay now and stuff! Please don't worry hehe n w n
    Hope we can chat soon ughhh i miss you brotha

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

DINNEH!!!!! WHAT UP?!?!? I mean, besides the horrible thing being horrible-but-less-horrible-now-that-it's-gone thing. Welcome back!

Now go take a foot bath and be happy you have toes!

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Close your eyes Dinny and make a wish. Want something. Want something...

Anyway, it's good to have you back. Been different with you not around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.