I'm A Suicide Risk

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by KnightReaper, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

I'm so sick of all this Playstation 3 fascism and the hypocrisy towards Microsoft. People say that Microsoft sucks so bad at gaming, and that the PS3 is the future no matter what. You know what you don't find in those videos? Proof. These ****ing fanboys only listen to about half of what they say. This is an actual comment somebody left me.

My comment.
    borofalcon101's comment
    Okay, first off I didn't mention any facts. I never brought the HD war into this argument and excuse me, but if you've checked recent sales, the PS3 hasn't outsold the 360 yet.

I was also watching another video where they said when MGS4 debuts, that's when the death of the 360 will occur. Excuse me, but has one game ever killed another console? That's what I thought. If games could do that, PS3 would've been pushed aside long ago.

2. Arc Kingdom Keeper

this warrents suicide how?

3. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

Because this madness keeps following me and creeps up on me at my worst. It is just crazy about how bad people bash Microsoft even though they haven't been bashing Sony.

4. Arc Kingdom Keeper

its a videogame console....does your life really tie to that so much? Set your priorities in line before its too late....'death' and 'suicide' is not something to joke about...

5. Repliku Chaser

Really, the console wars are stupid. I don't see a reason for suicide over it. People have their opinions and they are entitled to them whether or not someone is a fanboy/girl of one type of console or not. If you don't like what they say, ignore it, because that's all it is in the end is an opinion of preference. Just some people are more adamant about it than others.

6. T3F Chaser

I'd have to agree. You shouldn't be tis tied to an argument like this. And death and suicide are starting to scare me. Did you not hear what happened to Soku?

7. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

The suicide thing wasn't serious. It was more like a term. It's just aggravating to see this day in and day out. I could be minding my own business on XBL when somebody on my Friend's List will give me a link, so I put the link in and I find this ****. It doesn't make sense.

8. Arc Kingdom Keeper

suicide isnt just a 'term' its a devastating act....Think fo your wording better in the future please....

9. Repliku Chaser

It's understandable. I have friends who insisted the PS3 was going to die and all games would go to XBox etc and Sony wasn't going to make consoles anymore etc which I just ignored. I sit on the other side of the fence, preferring PS3 to XBox for the games on it, but at the same time, XBox is fine and I really don't go dissing consoles because it's rather petty to do. People like different games and that to me is more the reason to buy a console than it is to just get a console because you think it's superior or not. However, we don't spend people's money for them either so let them think whatever. It doesn't matter in the end. XBox is obviously doing well enough to stick around as is the PS3 so we have more options for gaming anyway.

10. Why does everyone keep saying me name ;-;

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Thats a false statement.10 of us got in a heated debate about sony v microsoft.We were the Sony fans and we didn't bash Microsoft but they constantly slagged Sony.In the end i managed to solve the debate by saying that they've both got their strengths and Weaknesses.

12. SuperStardustHD Banned

After what Bill Gates did to get where he is today I don't think he deserves my money >:0

13. Dredica SNES was the best.

People really pay attention to this? Dude, get over it. You don't make the consoles, you play them. Xbox live is the thing that keeps the Xbox franchise so awesome, plus the Halo series. The Play station 3 has many good things to it too, like how their internet service thing is free, and the BluRay. So take your heads out of your asses and just buy both of them.

14. Darkandroid Gets it Together

You get it from both sides. They are a little thing called fanboys.

Personally all the competition for the consoles is only going to benefit us even more.

More competition people will try and make better games and make the console better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.