If you owned KHV

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Apr 27, 2012.

1. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

i'd prefer that than seeing cynical/depressing posts from users on this website.

2. Hayabusa Venomous

You can't expect to have both happy/positive posts without also having cynical/depressing ones, though of course you could try leaning towards having the former more frequently. Still, a forum that allows only discussion on a single topic is hardly a thriving forum at all.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Agreed. Or the drama that happens off the website and then leaks onto here eventually.

Also, Kingdom Hearts use to be so fun, and now it's kind of bland... You know what I'm saying?

4. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Oh, it seems this thread has gotten a bit serious, hasn't it?

Something I actually haven't seen in awhile

5. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

The funny thing is that none of my posts after my first one related to what I would do if I owned the site. I have derailed it almost completely.

Well, maybe in a way. They give you an idea of what my general sensibilities would be...

I feel a lot better now, though, so you may not see another post like that for a while from me...

6. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Well, I may be out of the loop to your general sensibilities since I don't know you well.

But, it's always nice to let your views out once in awhile, even if its not generally favored by a few.

7. Hayabusa Venomous

Though preferably in less frequency or volume, so that I don't have to skip through how many pages to see posts relating to the actual intended topic.

8. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Anyway, If I owned KHV....

I dunno, I don't see anything too wrong with it, user interface wise.

and banning certain people and such is stupid.

9. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I would definitely make the rules more lenient; not necessarily change them, but instill this general principle in the enforcement process:

Only do that which will increase enjoyment for all users. Avoid doing that which will decrease enjoyment for one user without increasing the enjoyment of a majority of others.

I do not like to see people get punished for technicalities anywhere, not just on forums...