If you knew you were to die in one hour...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sumi, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

I would be just with my family and best friend.

2. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

If i were to die in one hour i would:

1. i would call my best friend and tell her my goodbyes and ask her some favors because i wouldnt be able to see her or any of my friends since i have just moved to a different city.

2. come on kh-vids to start a thread saying goodbye.

3. call someone special.

4. email some friends real fast.

5. cry a little but try to keep it together.

6. facebook, myspace.

7. write a will/note to all friends and family to see. telling about what i have thought about throughout my life and how ive felt.

8. (if i were to die within the month/few years probably) i confess that i havent had like a real bf, (you know, like someone youve actually met)
    if i did have a bf while in that hr, i would possibly meet him if i could, spend time with him, and make sure id die in his arms with my last words being "i love you", or if i couldnt, id call him and tell him how much i love him.

but if i didnt have time to do all of those. id take out #3 & 6 (cant decide on any more)

if i couldnt meet someone. id have one of my unfinished drawings out,draw on my bed, and die drawing my dragons with a smile on my face and my eyes closed while playing this beautiful song in the last couple minutes of my life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBMGkHCr48&feature=related

3. Kites Chaser

I'd spend it with my family and friends.
    I would probably not even ask what time it is because I wouldn't want things to be a countdown.
    Basically tell everyone I love them and be happy and live life even though I'm gone. <3

Then again a slow and painful death isn't exactly a pleasant way to go. Seriously just make my death quick and painless. x3

4. The Fuk? Dead

I wouldn't tell anyone, and I would spend time with my best friends and family, like pretty much everyone else would do.

5. jafar custom title

I'd be on KHV.

Really, I don't know. If I just found out, I wouldn't be able to accept it. I'd feel like I screwed up, that I didn't do anything right. But if I was older, I'd be okay with it. I'd probably reflect on my life, okay with everything, because when you're older, you grow acceptance over the fact that death is closer and closer, but I really don't know. Death is a fact of life and I think that we spend too much time worrying about dying and when that will happen than we are trying to live life to it's fullest.

6. Daenerys Targaryen ok

This might sound weird; but I wouldn't tell anyone.
    I'd just try to make the best of the hour with people that I really care for and care for me back.

If I told people,it would just make me depressed,waste good time and make other people sad also.

7. Hayabusa Venomous

This is a good idea, so I'll go with this.

8. Fate of Heaven Merlin's Housekeeper

Listen to an hour long song.

9. Emilio Estavez Destiny Islands Resident

aka you would listen to Dream Theater?

I would probably just chill on my roof. It may sound weird, but it is my place of comfort and tranquility, overlooking the woods.

10. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

I would tell my friends and family what i really think of them and right before i died I would wear a nice dress, lay on my bed and close my eyes

11. ヨッシー Merlin's Housekeeper

I would do everything I didn't I would do it. seks- Replace the k and s with x. and cuss out the world and beat up people and mabye kill a person randomly.

12. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Visit my aunt's house, assassinate Seth Macfarclane, say my goodbyes to everyone on MSN and in real life, then watch cartoons with all of my pets while eating shrimp and root beer.

13. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

Huh. A single hour to live knowing you'll die at the end of it....

In all honesty, I'd probably just take a long, long moment to think. Think about the small though worthwhile amount of years in my life, and everything in it. Think about the people I've met, the friends I've made, and the fun times I had. Think about my family, and how much they'd probably miss me, despite all the drama that goes on in it. And if all that thinking doesn't drive me insane and if I accept it, I'd likely write my farewell thoughts to everyone I could recall, be it someone I hated or loved, and leave it somewhere someone could find. I really don't think I could bare having to tell them in person.

Then, (Lolcliche) if it was around that time, I'd go and find a hill, preferably one I've been to before, and watch the sun set. 'Cause the hour of twilight always fascinated me, for some reason.

14. Captain Obi vs survivors Destiny Islands Resident

you guys watch too much movies aye?

I'd go sleep and die without pain...

People will remember you from your best moments not from your latest moments.

15. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

I would go to my friends and family, telling them how much I loved them and the times I enjoyed with them.
    I would find my crush and kiss him, admitting my feelings to him aswell.
    Then I would go to my favourite spot and sleep, to die with happiness and no pain.

16. Renna Delight Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd have a panic attack which, depending on what was killing me, would probably speed up the process.

And I'd cry. Hard.

Geeze, I feel jittery just thinking about it! I won't be able to feel comfortable for the rest of the day.:/gasp:

17. Judiro Merlin's Housekeeper

This would all depend on time and place, but I would definitly get the most of life in that last hour. I'd spend it with my family, and act like nothing's wrong.
    Why have them worry, yeah? It's best for it to seem if I pretended to not know.

Sure, I'd probably be scared. Who isn't when they have one hour to live?
    I'd also spend time listening to my music in the last 10 minutes, probably. I carry my iPod with me everywhere.

And in the last few minutes, I'd tell my family that I love them, and give them a hug. Give e'm one last smile, and then I'd be gone.

This is getting very depressing. I'm just gonna stop right there.

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

i would probably rob a bank... or do something i'd never do otherwise.

19. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Depends on how I found out. If the doctor said it, when I was sitting on the bed in the office, I'd stare at my feet. I'd maybe start to cry. Then I'd call up all my friends, tell them to meet me at my tree at my school. NOW. Then I'd deliver the bad news, and see what there reactions were. We'd all hang out there, even my family, for the next hour, and then I would just go.....

Maybe I'd get lucky and be able to tell everyone how I thought about them....