If you knew you were to die in one hour...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sumi, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

I would teach those who I hate a lesson they will never forget. After that I would probably just take a car and drive until I die.

2. Selene Moogle Assistant

I would stay with my friends and family, and make the best with the time I have left in this world.

It's pretty strange thinking about death.​

3. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

If I were to die in one hour...

I'd most likely take vengence on the entity that was trying to kill me, so I'd go knowing that at least my cause of death went down with me. :ninjacat:

4. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

If I were to die within one hour... hmmm....
    I would obviously say 'I love you' to all of my closest family and maybe confess my feelings to someone i really like... I dunno, it's tough when you think about it...

5. T3F Chaser

I would call my religion teacher and ask if I'm going to heaven or not. :)

If I had a crush at the time, I would tell him that I loved him (what's he gonna do? I'm nearly dead!) I would call up the b*tches at ma school and tell them all to **** off because they're fat ****s. Finally, my family would visit, and my baby cousin would kiss me the moment of my death...

6. Zexion King's Apprentice

if i'm going to die..in one hour.
    well, first i have to say goodbye to my family, and then PLay KH and persona For the last time...

7. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

i would want to spend the last moments with the people i love

8. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Most likely I would panic and cry then come to reason that this was going to happen. I would get myself baptized to wash away all of my sins since I've never been baptized and spend the remaining time with my family. I would also pray and hope to god I would be headed to a better place.

9. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

i think id also make sure my cats have a good home,

10. The Lazy Cuddler Merlin's Housekeeper

First of all I'd write a letter, a letter about excatly how I feel about everyone, confess to my sins(sounds lame but still..) and then with the time I have left I would spend with the person which I love the most in the entire world..

11. Defame King's Apprentice

tell everyone how I feel about them
    spend time w/ family

12. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

One hour to live, huh? Why can't it be extended? D:

Well, with one hour, the first thing I would do would be to find some way, shape or form to contact my girlfriend. If there was no way to get to her within an hour (she lives 1800 miles away), I would just call her and tell her how much I truly love her and how I'll miss her. It will be painful, but I would do it. I would do whatever I could to make her happy without me. It's just something I'd have to do.

I'd spend the entire hour with my family and friends and my girlfriend over the phone, and I'd have the best time of my life. If anyone was sad or depressed, I'd tell them to cheer up, because I'm going somewhere better than Earth. We'd play games and make jokes and think back on how our lives together have been so much fun. My family is one of those weird ones where we could just sit down and talk for hours on end about funny stuff that has happened. So we'd talk to my girlfriend and I'd make sure she knew just how much I was in love with her.

But, if I were there with my girlfriend (or her with me), it'd be much different. I would spend a lot of that time just with her, to tell her how much I truly love her. I would make sure she would be happy without me, and I would find some way to give her a good reason to be happy, no matter the cost to me. Then we'd spend whatever time I had left hanging with my friends and family, talking about all the fun and happy times we've had.

When I had only about 10 minutes left, I would walk up to each of my friends and family members and hug them. I would tell them how awesome they were to me and how blessed I am to eve know them. Then my last moments (minutes/seconds, whatever) would be with my girlfriend. I would make sure that the last words I said were "I love you" to her.

I know it sounds corny, but it's honestly the truth.

...Wow, I truly am the descendant of Repliku. xD

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Rape, Rob, Destroy ...

Nah, talk to family, say my goodbye's V.V

14. Amber PLUR

I'd see if there were any way possible to see my boyfriend before I die. Even if it meant stealing my mom's car and driving there (I'm 15, no driver's license), trying not to die before I get to him.

If not, I'd at least call him. I'd want his voice to be the last thing I hear.

15. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Have a big orgy with a bunch of hot chicks.

What don't judge me

16. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i would tell everyone i knew i was sorry for all the things i have done to them and that i love them

and blow myself up because i seriously dont want to suffer for an hour ._.

17. Shuhbooty moon child

I would right a will.

I'd do crazy stuff mostly.

I'd run the streets naked, steal ice cream, violate ground grounds..

Just go out with a bang.

18. Fellangel Bichael May

Nothing much. Not a lot of people respect me in real life so I'd just be alone in my room waiting.

19. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

1 hour?

First, I would make a sandwich (Ham and crisps) and a cup of tea (Milky, no sugar).

While consuming said items, I would write a note to my family (I wouldn't tell them- my mum would cry and scream and waste my hour) and closest friends. If I am in a relationship at the time, I would phone her up and tell her how I love her, I'm sorry, be happy, etc.

I'd come on here and post a thread saying goodbye.

Make another cup of tea.

Plan carefully what I want to be reincarnated as, should that be possible.

Finish my tea.

Die.

20. K u r o g a n e Traverse Town Homebody

I would spend time with my family for a short time and try to die in a peaceful, quiet way.