358/2 Days If you had a nobody?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Shikou, Jan 10, 2012.

1. RoxasJ26 Merlin's Housekeeper

Mine would be Jaxime or Jaimxe, (I don't know where to put the X so yeah) Well he would have the power to pull out the inner darkness or a special ability inside you and use it against you and personality umm, well he would be confident, a bit emo since nobodies can't feel except for the special ones, calm and fierce when he's battling someone, and has dark grey or black eyes and wear organization xiii coat and gear

2. shadusnox Merlin's Housekeeper

Mine would be shadeusnox, yes my user name is my nobodys name it means shade of shadows
    dressed in black (not a coat because I hate coats, HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!) she would wear tight fitting clothes that covered the body leaving little exposed flesh and a simple mask that has yellow lenses to make her appear to be a heartless on first sight. She would use a double bladed sythe with a heart with wings symbol on top, representing freedom from the hearts desires. She would tire out her enemy's with heartless or dusks first before facing them, also learning their fighting style in the process, because I am a smart but random person she would also be. That means she might attack someone for no clear reason or say something random like, omg theres a giant heartless behind you! (person looks) ha ha I can't believe you fell for that!!! I have thought about this a lot, I could write a 1000 word essay on shade,if I had any drawing skills at all I would include a pic but I draw people as well as namine does so...

3. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

name : ( i don't know)
    i he would be orange hair spiky hair skilfull,powefull
    tall,skiny,reliable
    it would joined light even darkness
    a weapon:nunchaku,sepiroth sword,oath keeper ( it change weapon when move to another place)