Kingdom Hearts II If u could hav any keyblade which would it be

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by volleyballgirl79, Oct 9, 2008.

?

Who has a better keyblade

1. Sora

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Kairi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Riku

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Roxas

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volleyballgirl79 Moogle Assistant

If u could hav one keyblade whether it be from KH or KH2 which would it be.

I would hav Kairis keyblade. its sooo pretty

2. Nobody_XIII Traverse Town Homebody

I would say....roxas......dual wield!!!...lol and I both love oathkeeper and oblivion :)

3. volleyballgirl79 Moogle Assistant

No talking about rep, sorry. :3 ~Wolfie

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

You never ask for rep. It is forbidden to talk about rep. You'll get in trouble =/.

Back on topic, Roxas has the coolest keyblades. Oathkeeper and Oblivion= awesomeness.

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Roxas.... Cause you can use 2 at a time and one of them is the oblivion~!! >:3

6. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

I think riku's keyblade is the coolest "Way to Dawn" even the name sounds cool

7. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

I like how Roxas weilds a light and a dark looking keyblade, it probably says something about him.
    Way to Dawn is the best keyblade name, but Oathkeeper and Oblivion sound great together.Hmm... those two blades were made for each other. And their light/dark form is similar to the black/white checks on Roxas........

Sora's keyblade is iconic for KH, and I like it, but it's just not anything amazing.

8. Repliku Chaser

I'd say Way to the Dawn, though I also like Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Not sure why Roxas is on here since he had no original Keyblade at all and they were technically Sora's. Roxas is just getting so many votes because he 'dual wields' and the question is on their Keyblades...not the characters. >.>

9. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

I didn't vote Roxas cuz he dual wields, I really like Roxas's keyblades...
    As I said, I like that balance betweem light and dark with his weapons and they way that they represent him and seem strangely attactched to him. Way to Dawn comes close, but the way Roxas wields those two keyblades does look awesome. Of course, that's the same with Riku..
    And individually I like Oathkeeper/Oblivion.
    But I think they should have been combined, just like Roxas's checks, cuz I don't think it seems right...

Why does Roxas wield two?...

10. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Roxas. Not being able to zap my Keyblades into my hand might be a weakness, but two Keyblades would be so cool to use.

11. Repliku Chaser

Actually, since there is a Keyblade favorite thread already created, this is a duplicate thread so it is being locked. Please check stickies out in each section to make sure a thread isn't already posted.

Go here to make comments if you want to talk about favorite Keyblades. http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=426

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.