Icy Love

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Rissy, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

2. Shuhbooty moon child

I love these so much! I love the style. ;-; Where do you find the renders? Could I message you for some pointers? (graphic design is awesome honestly and I want to learn how you do some stuff for my clients ;A; )

Anyways, I love the colors, texture and ALL the characters here. <3 I can't wait to see more of your work!

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

aaaha I like the 2nd one. I should work more with manga caps. The Fire Emblem ones are good too, though I feel like they could use an extra splash of color.

On the 1st one, did you cut out the girl and put her on that background? Or did you insert it some other way, or was it just like that?

4. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Thank you so much! I wouldn't mind you messaging me for pointers, I'll also show you my stock websites.

The fire emblem ones were very plain to begin with, but I didn't add much. I'll probably add more to it another time. I like the simplicity of some of them. o:
    The stock was that way for the 1st avatar, I didn't do much to that one either. xD It was busy enough as it is.