I went to my friend's house one day

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, May 4, 2013.

1. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

And he took me to McDonald's for a nice meal. It was tasty. But oh man that truck of his...The windshield is cracked, and there's so much dust and stuff inside it...It's pretty much an old jalopy...There was alot of pollen at the time but I took the local honey to help my allergies that morning.

So I think something in that truck was really getting to me. My eyes started getting tears in them on the way there, and then my right eye started swelling up alot on the way back, and I was afraid my eye was seriously gonna pop right out of my socket so I started holding it in place. Then we got back to his house and an hour or 2 later I got home and STILL felt the effects of that stuff in my eye whatever it was that got in it...

2. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Yowzah, that sounds like a nasty allergic reaction. Do you take medication for your allergies normally?

3. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I'm allergic to so much that all my doctors couldn't ever figure out what worked for me lol.

4. shidonic Destiny Islands Resident

5. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Aww dang, that's rough, man. Do antihistamines help at all?

But either way, aside from the whole allergies thing, sounds like a nice day.

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Afraid not. And yeah it was a great time. Good ol David is one of my best buds. We always have a great time whenever I'm with him.

7. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

I have a lot of allergic reactions too, they really hinder you from doing a lot of things. When I was younger I had a horrible reaction to dairy, from a single glass of milk I would get a rash all over my body, and have sneezing fits, I call it dairy, but having cheese and butter was fine, it was just milk, lol.